This is an amazing list. ), Sienna Byron Bay – Bohemian – Non-toxic Vegan Nail Polish Review. So RITUALS is cruelty-free however they also informed me that although most of their products are suitable for vegans, some of their makeup and collections are NOT vegan. thank you so much for this list! Have you thought about including Korean Products? Better get your act together and not be a total hypocrite. Looking for 100% vegan skincare with affiliate programs that I can offer my clients. However, not all of Drunk Elephant products are vegan as they DO use some animal-derived ingredients (like honey, beeswax, and seashells) in a few of their skincare products. Thanks for reminding me to add Kat Von D Beauty to this list now. Im trying to stay away from those bad parent companies too! I’m quite new to vegan beauty and want to look into what others feel is def worth getting . Hi Ann, Thanks for the beautiful blog <3, Thankfully, it’s a growing list!! juliette has a gun is not a skin care brand, they only make perfumes .. and its not even vegan! Although companies claim this process is done in a cruelty-free manner and the animals are not harmed, we do not support the practice of taking an animals’ fur in order to make makeup brushes. Brands listed here offer a range of skincare products for face & body, personal care products, and bath & body care products. guide to living your best cruelty-free & vegan life. Falta MILK y Kat Von D que son marcas 100% veganas. Thanks for eco friendly Make up list! Hi Danusia, Terms for automated texts/calls from PETA: NYX’s HD Studio Photogenic Concealer Wand, Jordana’s Best Length Extreme Lengthening Mascara, Down-Free Vegan Pillows for Your Best Night of Sleep, ‘There Was a Killing’: A Look Into Regan Russell’s Death, What’s Hygge? =). I just started trying to buy vegan products. They’re cruelty-free but not entirely 100% vegan. Definately worth checking them out if youre a fan of one or two of those brands! I really agree with supporting 100% vegan companies and its nice to see someone backing this corner. Atelier Sarisha is a natural and vegan Toronto based skincare brand . For a comprehensive list of cruelty-free brands with some vegan options, check our Cruelty-Free Brand Directory instead. And in order to show that there is a growing consumer demand for vegan products and that running a 100% vegan company is sustainable and profitable, we want to continue to show our support and purchase from 100% vegan brands. – USDA Lip Moisturizer (contains organic beeswax) – not vegan But it’s unfortunately taking me some time to get there. Thank you for posting this list of cruelty free and very important VEGAN makeup products, it’s easy to find cruelty free makeup but not so easy finding both in one product..l am a makeup women and so glad some companies are changing over to ethical standards. Lol. Thanks for including Athar’a Pure! Much love <3! I checked and viewed this page on my desktop monitor, laptop, and phone and don’t see any issues. Some nail polish brands claim to be cruelty-free where none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, however, their products may contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. just thought I’d let you know since they aren’t on this list <3. Coupon / Buy Now: Click here to join Honest Beauty. It’s just me running the site so the small amount I make from Google Adsense helps to cover the costs of maintaining and keeping my website up and running, otherwise this would be coming out of my own pocket and I wouldn’t be able to personally afford it. I reached out to the brand last year and they’ve informed me that none of their products contain any animal ingredients.