First, Protein Coffee Co. has made my mornings so much more efficient! Click mocha is my favorite but I also I like the vanilla and caramel. I don't know how much of this is due to the Click product because I mix it with other products. CLICK is the best tasting protein I have tried. There are a lot of newer protein drinks on the market. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, proxy cached or otherwise used, without written permission of content owners. It is perfect! So the product has plenty of protein. (THINK ABOUT THE OPTIONS HERE PEOPLE! What Are The Best Protein Powders For Women? reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. I wish I could return the rest. Two washing later and the product seems to have held up. However, it's fairly safe to say that Click Coffee Protein is a more popular protein drink, based on its 3,000+ reviews. I would to freinds and family. I am a coffee lover and Click was recommended to me. Now I have my CLICK every morning. The original CLICK Coffee Protein formula contains two different types of protein that amount to 25 grams of protein per serving, at a cost of just 120 calories. This picture was taken as soon as I opened the container, I didn’t even use it until the next day! Coffee + Protein = All In One! 1.5 grams of fat, CLICK Coffee Protein Review Summary. For 1 serving (2 scoops), it has 120 calories. I prefer the vanilla latte cold rather than hot. I add a little to my regular coffee and hot chocolate just to up the protein a bit. See all details for CLICK All-in-One Protein & Coffee Meal Replacement Drink Mix, Mocha,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I blend it with ice and cashew milk and a shot of sugar free vanilla syrup for a powerhouse latte. I highly suggest a whisk, and do it well, and you get the best results. It has 16g of protein per serving, all coming from calcium caseinate. Click Coffee & Protein Drink Mix contains both whey isolate protein and micellar casein protein in a 70/30 blend, which provides the body with 25 grams of pure, slow-burning protein. Will be ordering more this week. Delicious! The body uses protein to rebuild damaged muscle tissue, maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails, and many other critical functions. That’s way more expensive than your average protein powder! Just wish it was more affordable. It's in the top 3 bestselling protein drinks and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Herbalife Formula 1 or Soylent Meal Drink . Reviewer: Pam in Washington * This is very addictive Protein powder. It pretty much has all you need:  protein, caffeine, and vitamins and minerals. Click Active is ideal for use as a pre-workout, and is able to speed up the rate at which the body builds muscle tissue. They were way too strong for me. It is rich, creamy, and has a very intense Coffee flavor. I love drinking it in the morning before working out or in the evening when I need an extra boost. Absolutely outstanding taste. Best Coffee Flavored Protein Powders – Top 9: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Coffee: 9.0/10; Chike Nutrition High Protein Coffee: 9.0/10; CLICK Coffee Protein: 8.4/10 ), 2 scoops contain: There are dozens of newer protein drinks on the market. Perfect amount of caffeine. It also tastes delicious and is easy to use. This is one of the most difficult items for me to give up. By far my favorite protein powder, and I've tried dozens. The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2017. Click is available in two different formulas- Click Active and original Click, which offer different benefits. Click is good stuff. I didn’t have any side effects while taking this. I learned about this product from Dominique Sachse on Youtube, she is awesome! I gave this a 3 star review because when I opened the container so much powder was missing!!! It even tastes great just mixed with water. I mixed mine with 2 tablespoons of Heavy Whipping Cream and ice for a quick out the door Iced Coffee. I didn't have any signs of frizz and my hair had a subtle shine to it, no oily. Click is an excellent substitute. CLICK Coffee & Protein, Canister, Caramel Flavor. Got me once , wont see another dime from me or others that work in my organization. This coffee protein aids my cold coffee hankering. These reviews should not be taken as reserved. slump!! If you like espresso or coffee, you’re definitely going to love this. Netrition, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors. :) I will continue to use this product for the calming effects it has on my hair and positive results I receive. See what real experts and actual users have to say about this protein powder. Tags: CLICK All-In-One Coffee & Protein Drink Mix, CLICK Coffee & Protein Drink Mix, CLICK Coffee & Protein Drink Mix review, CLICK Coffee & Protein Drink Mix reviews, CLICK protein powder review, CLICK protein powder reviews, protein, protein powder, protein powder review, protein powder reviews, protein powders. This protein powder tastes great, I’ve been using this now for four days as a breakfast meal replacement as well as eating smaller portions and I’ve lost 3 lbs. materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com. J. I got this in the Vanilla Latte flavor and it’s amazing! Since i dont know how to contact the seller, i am editing my review. I was pleasantly surprised with CLICK Coffee & Protein Drink Mix, so I gave it 3 out of 5 stars. With real espresso and protein, CLICK is every coffee lovers dream! I have used all three flavors and I love them all! Great replacement for those iced mochas that I used to drink. It has a great flavor and can be mixed with regular coffee or International delights coffee. Our Rankings And Reviews Of The Best Protein Powder For 2020! I love when protein powders include some extra nutrients. I had no desire to eat it! ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. When I was asked if I wanted to review CLICK Espresso Protein Powder, I didn’t even have to think twice because I’ve heard how amazing it is… other bloggers like Skinny Runner and Toni at Running Loving Living have raved about how amazing this stuff is.. And you know what? I'll admit I was nervous before trying this - some protein powders and meal replacement mixes don't taste great, so my expectations were low. I use 1/2 the serving (1 scoop) other wise it's too sweet for me. subject to change without notice. Best yet by far! As a Weight Loss Surgery patient, it helps me get my protein in, without having to give up my coffee! However, using them from the containers, I love them. We appreciate your interest in CLICK, the original, best-selling, coffee protein meal replacement drink, has helped thousands achieve, health, fitness & weight-loss success! Supplementing the diet with the Click Coffee & Protein Drink Mix formula provides a powerful protein boost that not only keeps dieters fuller for longer, but also provides a high thermic factor, requiring more energy to break down and thus elevating overall metabolic activity.