Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) 0. Bis (Glycidoxyphenyl) propane / Bisaminomethyl-norbornane Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Blue 1, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Ultramarines. Support us by Sharing It! Thank you! Share Love … Light, Neutral, slight pink undertones. The consistency felt soft, lightly creamy to the touch without being too firmly nor too softly pressed into the pan. I’m digging this very unique, beautifully curated palette. It had excellent pigmentation in a single layer, which applied evenly and smoothly to bare skin while blending out with ease. Email Notifications? This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly. Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Bronze Powder, Aluminum Powder, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silicon Dioxide. Clionadh Sublimate Matte Pressed Pigment ($4.50 for 0.06 oz.) The Dupe List is here to help. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. Join the Convo! Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to Bis (glycidoxyphenyl) propane / Bisaminomethyl-norbornane, Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ext. Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! Home. It had semi-opaque color coverage paired with a soft but moderately powdery texture that had some fallout and excess product kicked up in the pan–you’ll want to use a very light hand with it. The matte formula is more velvety, dense, and substantial, so a little can go a long way and they are more powdery in the pan. Get $1000 prepaid Visa Gift Card to Spend Anywhere! Please check back with us at a later date. We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! We don't want to set Love our content? The pricing ranges from $6.00 CAD to $8.00 CAD, which converts to ~$4.41 US to $5.88 US per shade. **IMPORTANT** Our store is temporarily closed. Use code. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! You guys may recall that I did a huge post on CLIONADH back in November. Dry skin. Thanks! qmcdot black and red texas rangers hat 300zx nike roshe run... Hi my family member! We estimate to reopen sometime in November. Use code, 15% off $40+, 20% off $60+, 25% off $75+ w/code, Receive a Dior Miss Dior EDT trial size with any $35 merchandise purchase. I really enjoyed reviewing their products so I said yes right away when they asked if I'd like to try their holiday collection. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! I spy some beautiful shimmery numbers in here that I love – like Honeycomb and Hunter. Lightest, Neutral, slight pink undertones. There was also some fallout as a result of the powdery texture. Up to $300+ gift card with $250+ purchase (double GC w/apparel and shoe or handbag purchase) w/code, Best of Clionadh Hybrid Multichrome Eyeshadows, Clionadh Mosaic & Heiress Hybrid Multichrome Eyeshadows Reviews & Swatches, Clionadh Duochrome Eyeshadows Reviews & Swatches (Part 1 of 3), Clionadh Majesty & Throne Vibrant Multichrome Eyeshadows Reviews & Swatches. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Al Lake, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid (vegan derived), Yellow 10, Dimethicone. behind and appreciate your patience! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Get a Full-Size Blush and mini Lipstick with $65+ purchase. The pricing ranges from $6.00 CAD to $8.00 CAD, which converts to ~$4.41 US to $5.88 US per shade. Thank you for your patience! Violet 2, Red 28, Red 22, Ultramarines, Black 2, Kaolin Clay, Titanium dioxide, Dimethicone, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide Green, Calcium Stearate. The more shimmery formulas were similar; they tended to be dense, lightly creamy, and blendable with excellent pigmentation and minimal chance of fallout. Christine | Updated: 11/08/20November 08, 2020 Clionadh Eyeshadow Swatches (x14) Last week, some of the Clionadh Eyeshadow singles I ordered arrived! Thanks! There were a few shades that I felt were harder to work with and tended to apply unevenly or disappear, though, but most of them were easy to work with, opaque, and long-wearing (around eight hours without primer). Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? ( Contact. off-topic question, or need technical support, please We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get All Replies to my comments. Selection Of Cosmetics According to Skin Types, Pharrell Williams Dives Into the Beauty Business | Cover Story, The 6 Best Vitamins for Your Skin | The Science of Beauty Podcast | Allure, 27 Best Sephora Gift Sets for Holidays 2020: Beauty Gift Ideas. for more basic information like pricing, availability, and so on to make sure your question wasn't First JD Glow, now Clionadh?! It had a moderate powderiness to it, which resulted in more medium coverage, but it seemed to build up decently over bare skin (and a bit better over primer) with only light fallout. The use of the information provided on this site are solely the responsibility of the user. Faun and Mist are very intriguing. (The top two rows are shades from the Woodlands Collection.). Those yellows! is a light-medium, golden bronze with warm undertones and a smooth, metallic finish. Looks like September will be a big month for purchases for me. is a medium green with subtle, warm undertones and warmer, golden shimmer that gave it a metallic finish. Light Plus, Pink, slight pink undertones. The bundle is $74 CAD or $54.41 USD, and it is currently sold out with some shades still available individually. For a real diagnosis and treatment, the patient and the doctor are required to face each other. What are the Benefits Of Tomato For Sikin. How Many Calories Do You Really Need for weight loss . Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. participate respectfully. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Looking for the perfect color? Recıpe Of Chestnut Mask, Safety Laser Epilation For Skin Health And Beuty. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Medium, Olive, neutral undertones. Don't subscribe If you have general feedback, As a FYI, the back of the pan said “face” and “lips” as opposed to “face,” “eyes,” and “lips.”. Support us by Sharing It! They’re reopening later on this month (no specific date that I’ve seen), but here are some more swatches for those making their lists for reopening! While I’ve been aware of Clionadh Cosmetics for quite awhile and have been admiring their fantastic multichromes, I don’t recall seeing these more basic type shades. Thank you! Please check back with us at a later date. Hunter and Mist have my attention, and maybe Pixie Ring too. I’m not inclined to buy them, mostly because I haven’t yet figured out how to wear yellow eyeshadow, but those are the yellows that would convince me to try. is a bright, mint green with subtle, cool undertones and faint, pink and blue micro-shimmer over a more matte finish. is a medium lavender with subtle, cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It wore decently for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Warmer), Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop x Raw Beauty Kristi Collection Swatches, Clionadh Multichrome Eyeshadow Swatches (x15), Tom Ford Holiday 2020 Collection (Part 2) Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. contact us directly. Combination skin. Maybe I was just focused on the multichromes or these have been added since the last time I was on their website, I’m not sure. Clionadh Caribou Shimmer Metallic Eyeshadow. Keep up the great work! I find these denser types of formulations are better at adhering to bare skin and often retain more intensity after blending, which was true of Clionadh's formula. Combination skin. Clionadh Ice Algae Matte Pressed Pigment ($4.50 for 0.06 oz.) All of those mattes look wonderful actually and nectar and wildberry scream Summer.