love how the Sahara sleigh bed looks...but worried that buying it will be a mistake. A little over year before I got rid of it entirely. Why isn't anyone calling the better business bureau on this company? Outside seating furniture, sets, outside benches, patio style furniture for your warm months. How can I purchase from Coaster directly? I like Comfy Co. Thank you! I wished it wouldn't have taken 2 weeks for the set to arrive, and they said between 9-11, and came at 10:50am. Drawers are easy to open and close. For a price it's amazing product, a must have. Contemporary & classic styles. The draws are roomy and there are plenty of them. (we are not heavy set people, nor do our children jump on our furniture). Hopefully the new one will be damage free, otherwise it will go back and I'll get a refund. The delivery was fine, but when we unboxed it we found damage in four places. Absolutely love the sofa and it was a better price compared to other websites. I love the double function as a bed or storage. We are using them in the bedroom of 2 11 year old boys. Sofas & sectional special set deals. Called Coaster and was told to deal with the dealer. This is a beautiful table of excellent quality. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions, I thought I was calling the hotel directly & it was a third party booking company. Various chinas, curios and dining room style storage furniture. This is how it was upon delivery!!! If I could rate ZERO stars, I would. NO COMFORT! To some matching bar stools can be added. Find Coaster furniture that fits your lifestyle. They called me the night before to give me a 4 hour delivery window and the product arrived within the window. HAHAHAHA as if I haven't heard that before right!! Awesome chair, free assembly, executives only :), This lounge chair is very similar to the picture. A powerful accent piece. All rights reserved. The box arrived in less then 10 days. Prices were excellent. This is a really nice desk and file cabinet. Basically I got 2 sofas and 2 chairs and couldn't be happier, I know there are leather and fabric versions I got gray leather one. They are garbage. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Go to someone who is reputable and who has great customer service. Impress with the color and fabric. Already discounted 5-6 pieces bedroom sets, amazing value. The major concern is the third party delivery company I've had many pieces damaged over the years by the delivery companies so I may get a friend to pick up with a rented truck...Any comments are welcome:), I am having the most horrible experience with coaster and its delivery company mercantila. The drawers are wooden, and deep enough for lingerie, pajamas, etc. Roy is definitely winner in my office, I use it for welcome area, and so far it's just eye catcher for everyone who comes in. Not horribly firm but if you are looking for something to "sink down into" this isnt for you. Amazing collection of stand alone contemporary bed models. Ordered from a retailer and from the catalog. We wont be purchasing furniture from here again. I think they are well made to hold up for growing boys and even kids like having nice furniture. That's even better. When I read the dimensions, I expected it to be a lot higher capacity. I needed a chest of drawers to match my Ashley Claremont bedroom set. Recliner couches / loveseats and chairs in both leather and fabric, traditional and contemporary. Looks awesome, Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Chesterfield (Sand) Sofa + Love + Chair + Ottoman, We accept all major credit cards & payment methods. Do me a favor, and save yourself. In fact, we pulled so hard to try and open it that the handle came off in our hands. In most cases come with stools. The finish on the top of the dresser wasn't smooth and glassy, but more bumpy in spots. All in all for the price this is a great buy. We have overwhelming selection of styles. Delivery was timely and driver gave courtesy call prior to arrival. The processing time was estimated at 3-5 days, but my dresser didn't ship for 10 days after I placed my order. Brookstone refunded the shipping costs and is sending me a gift card. Good piece of furniture, and good customer service. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2013. I purchsed a dining room table from Loft Living made by Coaster. For the price it can't be beat! Beautiful, smooth, sturdy dresser. This TV stand is fantastic. Full size bed with all matching casegoods if any. The size is perfect to my house, and the Color is really good. L-shape sofas in right and left rotations, in both leather and various fabric types for any taste. This is a perfect furniture for those who need a special unit to keep all the jewelry. Very happy with my purchase. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2014. The design make it look big and comfortable, but is really easy on the space they take. I contacted the furniture store whom in return said that all Coaster Furniture said they would do is send out a furniture repair to see if it can be fixed!!! I owned this for almost a year now and it still looks beautiful in my living room and blends well with my modern furniture. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The wood is cracking, finish is blotched, night stand applied crooked, glue dripping, mirror frame cracked. It's hazardous more than anything. Two things-- the back is not finished which was fine for us as we put it against a wall but- just a heads up on that. It is very lightweight, and not all wood. That being said, I was a little bit disappointed that it wasn't real wood, but that is my only minor complaint about the piece. Great quality at a very good price, easy pick up. I saw this chest going for twice what i paid for it with this company and i was worried about that....but i had a greta experience with them and i'm very pleased with the product. I ordered a Palmetto Roll Top Desk from Brookstone. I'd recommend it to anyone. It is all solid wood construction with a beautiful cherry stain, and it comes completely assembled. 0 FLEXIBILITY! Wooden crossbars are weak and too few (only 5 per bed). I would like to dumb this piece of shi#&%&7867 on there front lawn thou! I purchased a futon frame less than a year ago and it broke. absolutly nothing like the westwood sectional that i purchased. I called Brookstone because Coaster makes sure you can't call them, they request you call the store you bought it from with any complaints. Why did you accept it? BEWARE. Delivery guys were courteous and very good. King size beds displayed here with all matching casegoods, if any. But they are not professional at all!! I don't have kids. The delivery service, however, was great. I wouldn't say it is the most comfortable couch I ever sat on since the seating areas are rather firm. They told me they would send a furniture repair to look at it to see if it can be repaired NEVER have heard a word from anyone!! Best used with your favorite movies or TV shows. I also bellieve South Siamese Kittens is a scam. Though it is a platform bed, you would need cardboard or box spring. I'll start with the ordering process/delivery service. Well i purchased mattresses from Canales Furniture and they actually saved me 800 Dlls i got what i need it and there sales people are really nicce, i dont know why people are complaining, when in reality there doing us a fovor of helping us save money i also recomended my friends and they all love the quality of furniture. I wish I would have researched this company before making the purchase!! I had my first one replaced by the retail outlet I bought from and the 2nd frame broke again. It is sturdy and the drawers are easy to open and close. very nice quality great value! If you look at the picture, you will notice that about a foot of the height is taken up by decorative work at the top and bottom of the unit. Are you kidding me? Vanities are absolutely essential to some of our lovely ladies. Can be used as non-kitchen stand alone display unit. Thank you guys for the great customer service. Still haven't received it. I purchased furniture in the past for staging homes and it was just fine for that and alot cheaper. Everything that didn't fit to any other category - room dividers, shoe cabinets, coat hangers, etc. I am not obese. It makes me sick to my stomach and I will NEVER EVER purchase another piece of furniture from this company again!!! The chair is portable. One of the reviews even said that it matched! They insisted that it broke because of "excessive force". Well I finally received the set only to discover that when I took it out of the box it was broken into pieces.