I try to set my alarm early to be dressed with breakfast ready before the kids get up, but that NEVER happens. Pour into glasses or mason jar, add chia seeds. I can’t get over that gorgeous color! Thanks Shannon, I got tired of always having to look up the recipe of things! This is a dairy-free smoothie, instead of using yogurt or milk, I have used coconut water to keep my body hydrated. Blend until smooth. 2 Cup coconut water; 4-5 Ice cubes (avoid if using frozen berries) 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional) Learn Recipe For Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie With Coconut Water Recipe: Step 1- In a blender, take blueberries, strawberries, and coconut water… It’s a plant based milk alternative company, so it’s great for people who can’t have dairy , are gluten free or follow a vegan lifestyle. home and you have yourself the possibility of pure chaos. Learn how your comment data is processed. ( Log Out /  Add additional coconut water to the thickness or consistency you like for your smoothie and blend again for another 30 seconds. Never heard of Milkadamia! Adding chia seeds to this smoothie is optional but I would recommend adding this as they are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium to your body. My name is Brynn and I’m so happy you’ve stopped by my little home on the web. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Serve immediately. Recipes I have found that daily life is a balancing act all on it's own, add in trying to maintain a healthy (and happy!) Ingredients: Learn Recipe For Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie With Coconut Water Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. An easy and healthy breakfast option any day! That is a gorgeous color! A banana blueberry coconut water smoothie is an easy and delicious way to hydrate, add important antioxidants, and increase potassium. I used to make it with coconut water, but I recently received samples of macadamia nut milk from a company called milkadamia and fell in love! A refreshing superfood smoothie, full of energy boosting goodness and antioxidants. I love the color of this smoothie so much! • 7 Comments. • 24 Comments. It’s more like – hit snooze multiple times, jump out of bed when I realize how late it is, scramble to get dressed, get both kids dressed, force breakfast down their throats, toss together some packed lunches and sprint out the door to make it to school on time. Inspired by a trip to Greece, this Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl is a simple and delicious mediterranean diet inspired breakfast recipe.... October 20, 2018• • One Comment. A collection of healthier options for a kid friendly valentine's day treats party that include naturally sweetened treats that kids and... January 3, 2019• Just be sure to make extra because this simple recipe will be a … So rich and makes coffee taste amazing. A refreshing superfood smoothie, full of energy boosting goodness and antioxidants. Feel free to read more about me and my food philosophy, or email me at [email protected] with any questions. The Latte Da flavor is hands down my favorite. Their product is so creamy and has such a great flavor that I like it even more than milk. And super cute how you wrote the ingredients next to it :). Cool! There are two mornings a week when we have what I call our “early” days. The Domestic Dietitian is where I share my tips for creating a Mediterranean inspired diet and lifestyle in an everyday home. ( Log Out /  Love this recipe. Written by Brynn McDowell• March 4, 2018• It also makes a great post-workout recovery smoothie! What’s your favorite go-to smoothie combination? Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Place all ingredients into a blender and ½ of the coconut water and blend on high-speed for 45 seconds until smooth. Feature Slider, Food, Recipes • 14 Comments. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Welcome! These are the days that my son has preschool. An easy and healthy breakfast option any day! • 7 Comments. If you have tried this recipe please share any comments and images via Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest @simpleyummiesfood . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Almost every year around this season I get down with cold, sneezing, and running nose. Add ice cubes and pulse for a min. Looks absolutely mouth watering delicious. […] can buy a flat of berries and make strawberry rhubarb jam, or clean and freeze them to make quick smoothies or cocktails […], […] Coconut Blueberry Smoothie is a family […]. For this coconut blueberry smoothie bowl, there is really only one option for non-dairy milk: coconut milk. This Coconut Blueberry Smoothie recipe is the perfect blend of blueberries, coconut and macadamia nut milk for a delicious, quick, protein packed breakfast smoothie. It’s also made from raw macadamia nuts, making it a good source of protein, healthy fats and omega-3’s and 6’s. Anything coconut though….I’m in! That colour is gorgeous! You can have this smoothie any time of the day or between your meals as a snack. 8:26 pm• ( Log Out /  Serves 2 Glasses/ Mason Jars A new favorite of mine is this Coconut Blueberry Smoothie. These are my favorite 9 Mediterranean Diet Breakfast Ideas. It gives me enough protein and healthy fats to keep me full well until lunch time. ... Just add an additional 1/4-1/2 cup coconut water to make your smoothie …