I too am glad to find all of these postings! Powered by BizBudding Inc, California Bans Pesticide Linked to Brain Damage in Children–Chlorpyrifos, Trump Is Placing Agribusiness Profits Over Public, Is toxic PFAS in your fast food and fast casual fo, Wellness Community StatementWE CARE. Italian Espresso beans are known for notes of cocoa, aromatics, and dark richness, so those are the flavors you'll notice in that creamer. Consider what all those flavored Starbucks drinks contain… they’re dumping in the same unhealthy ingredients used to make those store-bought creamers and flavored syrups. Why would you mess with a good thing?? Usually Coffee Mate's creamers have flavors like pumpkin spice and birthday cake, but starting in January 2021, they're launching a new line of creamers that are actually just coffee flavored. When it comes to powdered creamer, watch out for texture change and signs of mold. IT'S ***GROSS***. I even bought new coffee thinking my old coffee was "old" but it didn't help. I can't imagine why they would mess with something so wonderful. For me, there was no going back. Thank you Nestle for listening to your loyal supporters and please leave the recipe alone from here on out. My husband and I drink at LEAST one every other day. I have gone back to half and half. Of course, check the label to see if the producer gives any specifics. I thought it was the coffee grounds. Thank you to all the green living and wellness blo, Ladies of wellness and green living!! Please provide us with your complete mailing address so we can send a letter via regular mail containing a full value coupon towards a future purchase. Because of that, we won’t talk specifically about milk, half and half, or cream below. I also seem to have more problem getting my cup of coffee to taste just right. I have wasted so much money on CoffeeMate in the last few weeks trying to get my hands on a bottle that doesn't taste like sewer. These creamers have some (or a bunch) or preservatives, so they last quite a long time unopened. Keep in mind that the product you receive may not be the product you ordered. Dear Mr.******** I used to drink 1.5 large bottles a week. When it comes to liquid creamers, you should watch out for texture change (clumps, liquid becoming chunky), smell change (sour or off odor), and obviously, change in taste. So no matter which one do you prefer, we got you covered. Let’s talk about the storage of each variety one by one. If you already store a bottle or pack for more than 3 weeks, just throw it out. So coffee creamers are a kitchen staple in many households. Skipping the non-dairy coffee creamers (and their potentially toxic ingredients) is not only the healthy choice; it also inspires your creativity and saves you money. I would never put up with eating foods with these kinds of unhealthy and unnatural ingredients… so why was I allowing myself to pour them all into my cup of coffee? I too emailed Nestle months ago and was told they had changed the formula. Besides those factors, watch the dates, especially for opened containers. All you need are equal parts organic sweetened condensed milk and organic whole milk mixed with a few drops of your favorite liquid extract (or a combination of flavors). It tastes like something you never would drink. Still very gross! I’m not sure why I expected anything other than what I found, but I was disappointed, nonetheless. It comes in a burgundy container. I dumped all my store-bought coffee creamers down the kitchen sink and started investigating healthier options to flavor my coffee. From the moment you buy the package to the moment you open a single cup, you can keep them at room temperature. I no longer buy the creamer and have switched to International Delight, but it's not as good as the Coffee Mate used to be. When it comes to those tiny sealed cups, they come with a date too. When I finally used up my last bottle about the middle of February I purchased a bottle of the Vanilla Chia Spice. Been thinking it's me not being consistent with how much coffee I put in the coffee maker and complicated by a fair amount coffee brand switching. We are having trouble processing your request. Yuck! What the heck, Nestle? Most of the traditional coffee creamers we found actually listed casein as their third ingredient. It was soooo nasty tasting I had to Google to see if I was imagining it. I am SOOOO disappointed. Virginians wait as long as seven hours on last day of early voting. After six months of misery and missing my Chocolate Raspberry, summer iced coffees are looking up again. I've since switched brands but did buy two small bottles of other Coffee Mate flavors yesterday, couldn't find Chocolate Raspberry, even though my refrigerator still holds many undrinkable, expired bottles. Instead, try these ideas to add some natural flavor to your home-brewed coffee. I just bought some coffee-mate liquid creamer in hazelnut flavor yesterday and it just taste awful in my coffee. I'm glad to know it's not just me and I hope they change it back. Does anyone know any other products thast are better? My favorite is stevia coffee creamer. I guess I'm glad to hear that they are switching back, but I'm wondering when that will hit our stores out here in Washington. They’re no different from other powdered products like powdered milk. . Opinion: I needed to vote as if my life depended on it. I am so upset with the new flavor. Same awful taste. NEstle had replace all food scientists in their laboritories with indians on H1B visa. . I dumped all my store-bought coffee creamers down the kitchen sink and started investigating healthier options to flavor my coffee. Thickeners, oil, and sugar. I feel like the small amount of effort these “hand-crafted” approaches require produce a bit more flavor than any machine I’ve tried over the years. It's dreadful now. When I drank it, it tasted bad. Coffee Mate seems like they have used fillers in the product to stretch it with cheap ingredients. I noticed several months ago that some of their products had new labeling. And don’t be afraid to combine flavors, too! I thought I was losing my mind - I also use (or at least USED to use) the Cofeemate Hazelnut creamer. Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud, Nancy Pelosi calls on Republicans to 'stop the circus', Denzel Washington 'safe' after smoke call at home, 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, How Va. gym managed to avoid coronavirus outbreak, Jack Nicklaus won't talk Trump at Augusta National, What 'Fixer Upper' star would tell her younger self, Host of provocative series recalls Oprah question, Blank ballots: 'I could not give my vote to either person'. After searching high and low, I decided to try Wal-mart brand Original Coffee Creamer, the brand is Great-Value, of course, the liquid form. I agree. January 26, 2009 you're right, it has changed, i'm not buying it anymore. I thought it was the coffee. Unless, of course, the producer doesn’t specify that it stays okay for such a long period. Or, if you’re interested in the fast-path to coconut coffee deliciousness, try this new coconut oil coffee creamer. I thought I had possibly purchased a bad batch from one of my local stores so purchased another at a different store. If the flavor is slightly off or simply not up to your standard, discard the package. I have to have my Fat Free Hazelnut and can't wait till they go back to the old formula.