Friday & Saturday: 11am–8pm The bartender was most helpful and readily poured us some flights for tasting after presenting us with a board. 84 Proof which pays homage to the year 1984 when the Montana … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Please visit the SHIPPING INFO link before placing your order to review our guarantee, shipping costs, etc. Explore other popular stores near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Maine barley, Maine water, Maine air. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. At $34.00 per bottle, one is not about to buy 3. HOURS OF OPERATION They have a great regular and blueberry vodka and awesome gin. Find the best Gun Shops near you on Yelp - see all Gun Shops open now. I went to the Cold River tour after seeing it on Groupon. I'm so glad I went. Bobcat Gold Bourbon - 84 Proof. The Kennebec’s East Branch starts in Moosehead Lake near Rockwood. Cranberry: Made with Maine cranberries, tangerines, and bitter botanicals. Looking for where to buy Cutwater Spirits? Campbellsburg, KY 40011 Get Directions. Explore other popular Arts near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Improvements: smaller bottles of spirits for sale so one purchase several kinds. 7432 Carrollton rd. The data are considered preliminary and may include errors due to gage malfunctions or physical changes at the observing location. Find the best Wineries near you on Yelp - see all Wineries open now. Find an ABC Fine Wine & Spirits store near you by using our store locator. Sweetgrass Farm Winery and Distillery Union Maine. SUPERB (95) / Highly RecommendedWine Enthusiast, "A gin that pushes the white spirit envelope in a way that’s creative and sophisticated. Highly Recommended. we had a great time. First entrance opens onto a bar with small 'sitting rooms' to the right for more intimate gatherings. Wholesale Shrub & Bare Root Tree Nursery in Michigan Currently reserving Trees and … Hotels near Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park, Hotels near Winslow Memorial Park Camping and Public Beach, Eartha, the World's Largest Revolving and Rotating Globe, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Freeport, Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Freeport Shopping Outlets: Tickets & Tours‎, Bradbury Mountain State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Winslow Memorial Park Camping and Public Beach: Tickets & Tours‎, Stars & Stripes Brewing: Tickets & Tours‎, Freeport Historical Society: Tickets & Tours‎, Hedgehog Mountain Trail: Tickets & Tours‎, Bow Street/memorial Park: Tickets & Tours‎. cocktail! I'm sure it will not be my last visit! Ended up getting a delicious blueberry tom collins and browsing the fun little gift shop attached to the bar! my husband loved therre reserve. Rainbow River. The bartender was fun. Dry Vidal Blanc, brandy, with a warm nutmeg finish. Typically available by the end of August until it sells out. There's nothing like it! The combination of organic botanicals, Maine blueberries, and sea air give our gin its refreshing taste. we did a tour, tasting and had a few drinks. Maine trout fishing is characterized by pool fishing, so its these deep pools you should focus on. This site is best viewed using javascript. Try it with tonic for a Pink G&T or as a Crantini. The combination of organic botanicals, Maine blueberries, and sea air give our gin its refreshing taste. Home of the Best and highest Rated Gin in the United States, Back River Gin. 9750 Distribution Ave A fun way to spend a few hours on an afternoon. Sunday: 11am–5pm, ADDRESS This stretch of the river is full of pocket water, shallow riffles, long runs, and deep pools. We now have a new favorite gin for Martinis! Only a few spirits to sample but great people and that gin... My only "regret" is that we have to come back to Maine to get. Top grade cane molasses fermented and distilled during the cold Maine winter for ultra-smooth rum, aged in bourbon barrels, hints of caramel and butterscotch. more, We stopped in one Saturday to 'try' some varieties of gin. A blend of barrel aged brandy and our own maple syrup. Gin made in the London tradition with a Maine twist: blueberries. There's a lovely little tasting room where they will also mix you a delicious. Taste this Maine brandy aged for 36 months with its fresh apple aromas, pecan, and crème brulee flavors. Drop us an email with your state, city, zip code, along with what product you’re looking for and we’ll happily steer you in the right direction. HOURS OF OPERATION Monday–Thursday: 11am–7pm Friday & Saturday: 11am–8pm Sunday: 11am–5pm *All hours are subject to change A liqueur of Maine Rhubarb and Elderberries. Find the best Outdoor Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Outdoor Restaurants open now and reserve an open table. Rainbow River and Springs, a pristine system about two hours north of Tampa, has six miles of gin-clear water just waiting for swimmers, snorkelers and inner-tube riders eager to cool off. I went to the Cold River tour after seeing it on Groupon. Cookie Policy Like many other sites, we use cookies and tracking technology to personalize your experience and collect data. "Spirit Journal, Spirit Journal says, 'The aroma’s unlike any other gin in the world, and better than a whole slew of them… Finishes ultra-clean, amazingly tart and acidic, yet eye-poppingly fresh.’. Spirit Journal says, 'The aroma’s unlike any other gin in the world, and better than a whole slew of them… Finishes ultra-clean, amazingly tart and acidic, yet eye-poppingly fresh.’ Wine Enthusiast calls it ‘A creative and sophisticated gin.’ Come see us and taste a sample of this award winning spirit. They have a great regular and blueberry vodka and awesome gin. The bar was pleasant, the bartender MOST helpful, good location, plenty of parking...Rates: very good in my book. Makers of Cranberry Gin, Three Crow Rum, Apple Brandy, Three Crow Rum, Single Malt Whiskey Whisky, numerous wines, ports, … The headwaters are a semicircular spring with four main boils. Blueberry: Made with wild Maine blueberry wine and our blend of bitter botanicals. it is award winning. Randomly stopped in because of the 'free gin tasting' sign. Info on Sluice Designs & Mining Attractions: Ryan - 216-466-2968. The distillery is a simple operation using Maine grown potatoes to make some of the best vodka I have ever tasted. Gin made in the London tradition with a Maine twist: blueberries. Selection varies by state. The water temperature data provided here are collected by various agencies and have not been fully quality controlled. describing each gin and her 'take' on the character of each. Elderberry Bitters also available. Monday–Thursday: 11am–7pm Cold Stream Farm is a wholesale / retail bare root tree and shrub nursery in Michigan. San Diego, CA 92121 Maine Cranberries combine with this fruity gin to make a wonderful mixer. From there, it flows 3 miles to Indian Pond. Single malt whiskey barrel aged 7 years! This is quality vodka. Our second release is available now in Union and Portland. Bobcat Gold Bourbon is a limited yearly release. The distillery is a simple operation using Maine grown potatoes to make some of the best vodka I have ever tasted. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update From Sweetgrass Old Port Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we've made changes to some of our policies, which may affect the services we provide. If you are interested, please reach out to your local state agency store and request our products. vodka. Our hostess for the tasting, Chris, was knowledgeable and fun. Product Orders: 413-863-5445. it is award winning. Cold River Mining, Corp. (She was spot on!) Near Landmarks. SO GLAD WE DID! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I'm so glad I went. Local apples blended and distilled into near perfection, the essence of 40 apples in each bottle. NEW! This is a higher corn content than Montana 1889 Whiskey. the tour was informative, the drinks were awesome. After sampling three varieties, we chose 1 700ml to take home.