Love the first window, especially the Mary Katrantzou blouse but really can't afford $1500 for it. It is such a versatile colour, I think I might have to look for a sweater in 'petrol blue'. Slate Blue Color Palette This navy blue alternative is absolutely stunning whether applied in small doses or throughout an entire room. What it is the inmate address at newton Iowa work release correction? Where can you find the new version song of dota? Plain black elements will make a stylish combo with simple straight-forwards colors. Will green pants and a navy blue seater go together? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Coming soon to Twitter. Check back soon to follow our tweets. What colors go well with grey brown slate floors? Never paired with black either, but I will certainly give it a go. When did organ music become associated with baseball? I agree with Janice that the blue looks very elegant with black and then it looks so fresh with lighter colours like white and silver. Good news! Colors that Go with Slate Blue Clothes in 2021 - Outfit Ideas | Fashion Rules. It helps women buy less clothing, and to love what they buy. Where can you download ringtones for free? If you have brands with websites you can suggest that show their clothes in simple images, I'd love to use them!thanks,Janice. Crew, earrings – Blue Nile, blouse – J. I still get requests about different colored sweaters… These are great fun to pull together – I still have yellow, green, and white on the back burner. How to wear it to be in fashion 2021? I want to paint my den but not sure what color. Ask for FREE. One of my favourite blues also. How to wear a petrol blue (or slate blue) v-neck sweater. Surprisingly it is elegant that way! What colors go with slate coloured couch? Crew, skirt – Calvin Klein, pumps – Salvatore Ferragamo, Sweater – Jardin des Orangers, earrings – Allegro, skirt – Bottega Veneta, sandals – Alexandre Birman, earrings – Blue Nile, skirt – Stella McCartney, sandals – Del Rio, Sweater – Jardin des Orangers, scarves – Etro, jeans – Ralph Lauren, silver loafers – Tods, khakis – Vince, gold loafers- Alberto Moretti, Sweater – Jardin des Orangers, earrings – Dorothy Perkins, pants – J. It looks great with navy and khaki but how to accessorize? You just gave me so many ideas! Is there another brand that might have something more affordable? Copyright 2008-2020 myhometheatersecrets.com, All Rights Reserved. It may be orange, yellow, blue, and red, of course. This is my favorite shade of blue! Fulvia Morgana, from Small World by David Lodge, Start with Art: Adding Accessories – Red Hills, Lake George by Georgia O’Keeffe, Start with Art: With My Back to the World by Agnes Martin, A simple black & white summer wardrobe, with accessories. How do you put grass into a personification? Thank you so much for this blog – so helpful. In which Olympics was the first tennis match played? Capsule wardrobes inspired by art and nature. It is such a versatile colour, I think I might have to look for a sweater in 'petrol blue'. If the image is nice, it's often a garment shown on a model in some contorted position that no amount of cropping and Photoshopping will make plain enough for my purposes. Check it out! Crew, sandals – Report, necklace – Bauble Bar, pants – Nick & Zoe, sandals – K Jacques, Sweater – Jardin des Orangers, scarves – Hermes, white cotton shirt – Equipment, pants – Reiss, silver loafers – J. W. Anderson, white silk blouse – Chloe, skirt – Eastex, pumps – Debenhams.