HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL . He is a beloved brother and faithful helper who serves with me in the Lord’s work. An Encouragement for Prayer. These are the only Jewish believers among my co-workers; they are working with me here for the Kingdom of God. Remember my chains. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. All rights reserved. Tychicus will tell you all the news about me. NLT 13 May God’s grace be with you. Colossians 4:1-18, NLT. That is why I am here in chains. Watch Queue Queue. HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL. May God our Father give you grace and peace. NIV 8 NIV 7 2 Devote yourselves to prayer,(B) being watchful and thankful. NIV 5 I have sent him to you for this very purpose—to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you. 6 Let your conversation be gracious and attractive[a] so that you will have the right response for everyone. Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. (AI) Grace be with you.(AJ). New Living Translation - The Bible Online, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 12 Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. NIV 13 11 Jesus (the one we call Justus) also sends his greetings. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. An Encouragement for Prayer 2Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 4 1 Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident that you are following the whole will of God. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. These are the only Jews among my co-workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me. Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. And what a comfort they have been! Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. An Encouragement for Prayer - Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a … 15 Give my greetings to the brothers and sisters at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church in her house. (S) (You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.) He is a beloved brother and faithful helper who serves with me in the Lord’s work. May God’s grace be with you. Colossians 4:17, CSB: "And tell Archippus, "Pay attention to the ministry you have received in the Lord, so that you can accomplish it."" We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. That is why I am here in chains. 8 I have sent him to you for this very purpose—to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you. My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. That is why I am here in chains. Try it free for 30 days. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. I have sent him to you for this very purpose—to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident that you are following the whole will of God. All rights reserved. These are the only Jews among my co-workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me. Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. NIV 12 4 Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. 8 I have sent him to you for this very purpose—to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you. NLT 17 NIV 15 NLT 6 He and Tychicus will tell you everything that’s happening here. Aristarchus, who is in prison with me, sends you his greetings, and so does Mark, Barnabas’s cousin. 4 Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. 10 Aristarchus, who is in prison with me, sends you his greetings, and so does Mark, Barnabas’s cousin. NIV 17 Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. And you should read the letter I wrote to them. That is why I am here in chains. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. An Encouragement for Prayer. Give my greetings to the brothers and sisters at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church in her house. And say to Archippus, “Be sure to carry out the ministry the Lord gave you.”. NIV 4 Don't have an account? Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident that you are following the whole will of God. 15 Give my greetings to the brothers and sisters at Laodicea,(AB) and to Nympha and the church in her house.(AC). 3 Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. NIV 13 Jesus (the one we call Justus) also sends his greetings. Colossians 4:6New Living Translation (NLT) 6 Let your conversation be gracious and attractive[a]so that you will have the right response for everyone. And you should read the letter I wrote to them. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured. 10 Aristarchus, who is in prison with me, sends you his greetings, and so does Mark, Barnabas’s cousin. Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. I can assure you that he prays hard for you and also for the believers in Laodicea and Hierapolis. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. NLT 15 NLT 1 Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door(C) for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery(D) of Christ, for which I am in chains. All rights reserved worldwide. Tychicus will give you a full report about how I am getting along. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read(AD) in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea. NLT 3 NIV®. And what a comfort they have been! New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by, Scripture quoted by permission. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. Holy Bible. NLT 7 He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured. 17 Tell Archippus: “See to it that you complete the ministry you have received in the Lord.”. 2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. 17 Tell Archippus:(AE) “See to it that you complete the ministry you have received in the Lord.”(AF), 18 I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 11 Jesus (the one we call Justus) also sends his greetings. Learn more. And what a comfort they have been! That is why I am here in chains. That is why I am here in chains. 16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea. 4 Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. Grace be with you. NIV 4 12 Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. That is why I am here in chains. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. That is why I am here in chains. Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. NIV 1 He and Tychicus will tell you everything that’s happening here. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Grace be with you. 12 Epaphras,(U) who is one of you(V) and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. Colossians 4 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. 15 Please give my greetings to our brothers and sisters[b] at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church that meets in her house. 14 Our dear friend Luke,(Z) the doctor, and Demas(AA) send greetings. Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and … (You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.) Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. I vouch for him that he is working hard for you and for those at Laodicea and Hierapolis. 4 Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. All rights reserved worldwide. Colossians 4:11 NIV Colossians 4:11 NLT Colossians 4:11 ESV Colossians 4:11 NASB Colossians 4:11 KJV Colossians 4:11 Bible Apps Colossians 4:11 Biblia Paralela Colossians 4:11 Chinese Bible Colossians 4:11 French Bible Colossians 4:11 German Bible Colossians 4:11 Commentaries Bible Hub NIV 5 Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. They will tell you everything that is happening here. Please give my greetings to our brothers and sisters at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church that meets in her house. And what a comfort they have been! 3 Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. 6 Let your conversation be gracious and attractive[a] so that you will have the right response for everyone. Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven. Colossians 4. Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. NLT 2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. All rights reserved. 12 Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. Read verse in New Living Translation An Encouragement for Prayer