Tomato, garlic and onion powder combine to create a powerful flavor which one reviewer even named the "best pizza snack out there." If you're getting ready to throw a party or take a road trip with a slew of your friends, grab one of these bags to split with the crew. I like them, you like them. The good news is it offers the necessary potassium and protein you're looking for during a long race — just with an added hint of cheese and tomato. These baked Crispy Stix are less than 100 calories per pack, so you can snack smartly. Consumers say it's crunchy, flavorful and super addictive. i was .. fun with a sandwich or just on it's own ... u decide. More than anything, I think we are guilty of  just loving all the cheesy combinations a good pizza can provide. 14 Brilliant Ways to Use Leftover Cranberry Sauce Post Thanksgiving, 24 Retro-Inspired Thanksgiving Recipes That Deserve a Comeback, 35 Creative Lunches to Keep Virtual Learners Fueled and Happy at Home, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? You may be familiar with Lance sandwich crackers, most commonly sold with peanut butter and even cream cheese, but these pizza-flavored crackers are a new flavor combo to hit the market. Sorry, comments are currently closed. Here are 15 insanely delicious and creative pizza combinations that will keep your mouth watering all year long. Recipes. When sauce and cheese get together, it's a beautiful thing. Reese's Cups might be the classic example of peanut butter and chocolate, but the flavor combination can be found in all sorts of food. COMBOS Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks 6.3-Ounce Bag (Pack of 12), COMBOS Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Baked Snacks 6.3-Ounce Bag (Pack of 12), COMBOS Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Baked Snacks 6.3-Ounce Bag, Combos Cheddar Cheese Bacon Baked Pretzel (2pack), Combos Variety Snack Peak Gift Box (8 – 6.3 oz bags) – Pizza Pretzel, Honey Mustard, Cheddar Bacon Pretzel, Cheese Cracker, 7 Layer Dip, Buffalo Blue Cheese, Pizza Cracker, Cheese Pretzel. Here's something we did not expect to find — a pizza-flavored energy gel made for athletes. An email has been sent to you. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. This is an ideal snack for kids and adults alike, and the pizza flavor is not too bold. COMBOS Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks 15-Ounce Bag, Contains one (1) 15 ounce bag of COMBOS Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks, Cruchy pretzels packed with spicy cheese pizza flavor, Each bag makes a great road trip snack for you to share with your copilot, Portion out a serving of COMBOS Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks to pack in your lunch, So good you can skip the trip to the pizzeria and grab a bag to share with friends. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Refresh your page, login and try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I love combos in general. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Why Don't We Keep Daylight Saving Time All Year? It looks as though you’ve already said that. By creating an account, you accept the terms and If you are on Amazon buying combos, then you probably know what you want in life. They often make up the centerpiece of a great gathering. i mean the hub is great ... but girlfriends are the best, aren't they??!! 7 Thanksgiving Dinner Delivery Options for 2020, Here's the Very Best of Oprah's Favorite Things, A Breakdown of Apple's ‘One More Thing’ Event, Our Full Review of the New PlayStation 5 Console, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses.