They refused to cancel stating I had "voluntarily" remained subscribed. Love all the items till the last packet. I live in the US and it was at my door literally a week after it had shipped. Looking forward to receive my crates soon. Amazing ! If you fail to notice that they will charge you without any reminder prior that they are auto-renewing. After about 10 days, there is no update on the tracking info. However, there wasn’t a single item in my assortment that I recognized. My boyfriend love his candies. This is actually my first time trying out a subscription box but I was sold to japan crate because I saw SAO was going to be the theme of it and I've seen alot of other people recommend it before, I never tried your products but i think it may be good. If you have further questions, we’re available anytime through our support email. They flat out said they would not refund the money and that I'm stuck receiving snacks until 2021. It started well, with a very good selection of candy and snacks in my first box(June). But when I finally did decide to rummage through the box to see the contents, I was pleasantly surprised. Since everything is shipped directly from Japan, all of the packaging on the products is, naturally, written in Japanese. AskMen may get paid if you click a link in this article and buy a product or service. 1 Helpful Vote. DEAL: Save $3 on your first regular or premium crate with coupon code HELLO. I Would love to try their Kira crate. :), My partner and I have been getting monthly packages from Japan crate and we have been enjoying every bit of them. And if my crate is not here on Monday the 4 week mark I better get a full refund for false advertisement of the shipping time. Good product, not the cheapest way to get a taste of Japan but very convenient. The premium box would get you the best bang for your buck -- it comes out to about $2 per snack and always includes a surprise bonus snack. I really wanted to try different crate after my 6 month Inku subscription. The assortment included everything from the aforementioned gummies and cookies, to carrot-flavored rice puffs, to a DIY ice cream pack -- all of which were new and interesting (in the best way possible! I also pointed out that they never sent a notification prior advising that an autorenewal was about to take place. I immediately contacted Japan Crate and asked them to please cancel the subscription and to please refund the money. The items in the boxes are so cute and functional. See business transparency Write a review Write a review Reviews 1,723 Write a review. AskMen, Become a Better Man, Big Shiny Things, Mantics and guyQ are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis Canada, Inc. and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. 4.2. japanc rate.com. I love Inku Crate for the wonderful items inside it ! I go back to Japan Crate and they deny this. Came with a drink and a nice variety of snacks. This month’s box looks different because it celebrates Japan … Not only do you get the product, you also get a pamphlet with instructions on how to cook them accordingly and also how to elevate them even further! Now, whenever the delivery comes, we have more stuff to talk about. Looking forward. Amazing product. Read 1 more review about Japan Crate Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Erika Serna 1 review. Tomorrow is a Sunday so my crate will not come tomorrow and Monday is the 4 week mark since it shipped. I got the Doki Doki crates, and while being cute, the items they pick feel cheap and unsatisfying. The subscription will auto-renew not unless the subscription was cancelled. I got some unusual noodles and ramens. Now enjoying my box full of snacks from Japan. This is a review of the Premium box! They look so delicious and the crate is the cutest! Thank yu for the fast response and I am really loving your products. Love the limited edition kit kats in my crates. Amazing variety of Kitkat Flavors. Talk soon! I got so curious that I tried it. Most Relevant. ), All in all, I loved receiving my Japan Crate. Japan Crate reviews Reviews Write a Review. 4 Stars. JapanCrate has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Japan crate is a perfect example of that, you get a piece of japan delivered to your home with various kinds of noodles. Write a review. If the subscription renews, we will not be able to intervene (not be able to cancel the renewal). We’re in this together! My sister is a fan of Japan Crate. Each month has a different theme to it and the items included correspond to the theme. They have an amazing team. Legit customer for 2 years now. Just sign into your account to access the next shipping date, the cut off date to suspend your account and the steps to cancel your subscription if you feel so inclined. We need to understand that the pandemic really hits all companies with the shipping not only Japan crate. Each box is curated and shipped directly from Japan each month to ensure maximum authenticity and freshness. We never expected it to be this good, I'm wanting more. Japan Crate: Experience the excitement of Japan through monthly crates! 2%. The Umai Crate was phenomenal. Might be awesome as well. Japan Crate aims to send candy that is fun and exclusively available in Japan. Although I was slightly disappointed by the lack of sweets -- everything was mainly salty and I am a big candy person -- I started off with the bonus treat of the month: a box of chocolate covered gummies. I had to wait 8 weeks for my July crate instead of 3-4, and I am currently waiting close to 6 weeks for my August crate that has yet to arrive. So i'll change once my subscription ended. As someone who also loves snacks, I would not hesitate to order Japan Crate again (and again…). You just need to have a lot of patience. The service is absolute. First of all, I ordered 1 premium crate on January 29th. The next month, Japan Crate added a high shipping fee($10.95) with the promise of a faster delivery(3-5 days). Again, we are deeply sorry about the overall experience. We love the Inku Crate so much! Replied in every email you send to them. 3%. Local shops closes down as well. I will cancel my subscription despite initially liking the products I received, because Japan Crate did not fulfill their faster delivery which I already paid for and because they provided me with false information and tried to blame the courier. Japan Crate is one such crate, and instead of promising to send you figurines, comic books, shaving goods or any other item of permanence they offer you a wide breadth of candy straight out of Japan. the reminders and the notices), and is no doubt a very ill-intended system.I contacted them on the date of the auto-renewal and prior to them sending out anything. (* ̄▽ ̄)b. Hi Pat! She won't stop talking about it whenever we talk over the phone. Most Relevant. 5 days after it was ordered (1/29/2020). Though my crates got delayed during April and May but still received it after a while. Every pieces of the crate is worth it. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Do not order. To be honest, I was expecting a lot of jellies, Pocky, flavored KitKat and Pretz -- the typical, well-known Japanese fare. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Filter by: Filter by: ella peardon 1 review. Service 2. As well, the boxes are frequently delayed and never on time. I purchased the 12 month subscription as a gift for my husband back in 2019. We’re in this together! To find out more, please read our complete Become part of the Japan Crate family and discover the crazy flavors of Japan through monthly Japanese candy & snacks delivered straight to your door. Just thrilled to be recieving a great deal and experience right to my mailbox from the country i want visit in the future. its super fun and all the snacks are delicious and unique and worth the wait, When your wallet is rather thin but your heart yearns for travel, the best way to experience a country is through food. I have ask the customer support about changing my crate but honestly i don't want to missed any single crate from my Inku. Love it! Good selections of product. Easily distinguishable from the rest of the kraft paper mail, it would be an understatement to say that the Japan Crate stands out from the rest. More power to your products. When my package got returned coz I was out for vacation, i got sad. Cancellation of subscription does not mean cancelling the recent order, you will still get your crate. I have been subscribed for three months. You guys are heaven sent! What interested me about Japan Crate from the get-go was that they promised to offer up high quality Japanese candy for a relatively low subscription fee. The mini crate ($12/month) comes packed with 5 items, the original ($25/month) includes 10 items, and the premium ($30/month) includes 15 items per month. 4.4 Average Subscriber Rating. Second the ship time is 2-4 weeks, today is Saturday 2/29/2020. I enjoyed it so much! Exactly what I did! Cheers to more crates to come :). Consumers satisfied with JapanCrate most frequently mention next month. Plans as low as $22.50 / month. They have unique taste and to be honest, I've been collecting the cute wrappers. JapanCrate ranks 14th among Video Games Other sites. Jun 25, 2020. From what ive seen the ramen selection looks wonderful, i cant wait until i subscribe, although the subscription is quite pricey, the ramen is of high quality and delicious. This month, they claimed that my box "shipped" on 7/21. Amazing. Subscribing is easy. My crate shipped 2/3/2020. Never disappointed with Doki Doki. I love your products and great concept. Let us know if we can ever help with anything! Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore, Hi Tiffany! JapanCrate ranks 13th among Video Games Other sites. JapanCrate has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reach out and we’re more than happy to help! Still grateful Japan crate still managed to survive even its a small company. Not only did he want to facilitate a realistic and practical to delivers snacks to North America, Rao was also determined to “take the excitement, bewilderment and happiness that [he] experienced from being in Japan and share that to you every month”. Once I cracked open the box, I was pleased to see how neatly everything was arranged. 543 reviews. Highly recommend. We’re sorry to hear about the confusion.