$14.99. It also works perfectly for dry hair! Overall, I am very impressed with the Conair Infiniti Pro spin air brush. You will absolutely notice the difference this air brush makes to your hair! INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Spin Air Rotating Styler/Hot Air Brush, 2-inch, Black 3.9 out of 5 stars 3,573. How to Clean Ceramic Flat Iron: Step by Step Guide. In the second video, I show how I use mine. Phoebe Curling Iron Brush, 1 Inch Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Hair Curler #8. How is the brush and what I found it? Create a stylish look with Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Brush, 2". Learn More. Trying the Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush Styler, Spin Air Rotating Style Using Infinity Pro by Conair, Review & Demo: Infiniti Pro Conair 3 in 1 Styler, Faux Locs Crochet Braids Wig using a Cornrow Cap, Hair Styles Pony 2 Ways With Kinky Curly Extensions, 10 Easy Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair. 1 offer from $82.99. It takes some getting used to though as it is very bulky, not super light and there are two ways to spin and you have to work around which it is need. Infiniti-pro By Conair Spin Air Rotating Hot Air Brush #5. It is the top of its class considering hair health. You won’t have to worry about getting this brush wet. [amazon_link asins='B076C1KFQJ,B010XIHC54,B004RDQ4HE,B00E68O4JU' template='ProductCarousel' store='tareqnoor05-20' marketplace='US' link_id='da8079d3-4c8e-11e8 … The first part of the video on the Conair Spin Air Brush infinite rotary brush. Anyone who desires curls knows how much of a plus that is! The Conair Spin air brush is built with a True ion generator, meaning it delivers 100X the ions of a regular hot air brush. This hot air brush is sure to leave you with luscious, full-body, healthy curls in no time. Or, if you don’t want it to spin at all, you also have that option! As promised, it cuts a lot of time off the average curling routine by both drying and shining your hair all at once. The Infiniti Pro spin air brush uses 110 volts, making it unusable in Europe. Escova Rotativa Infiniti Pro Conair Spin Air Brush : The Conair Spin air brush head can rotate in both directions to ensure both volume and shine. Revlon 3x Ceramic Smooth & Volume 4 Piece Hot Air Kit #9. $89.99. The Infiniti Pro also comes with an optional protective bristle cover, to keep your hot air brush safe from damage. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Perfect for wet hair, the Conair Infiniti Pro spin air brush works to shine your hair while drying it, saving you precious time off your beauty routine.