Our Snuggly™ is made for the whole family to enjoy. I can't wait to get home from work just so I can wear my Snuggly! "We want you and your whole family to get the coziest most comfortable oversized blanket experience ever. Size Small to XXL. Being comfortable and being warm. Don't worry, they fit kids too! With extra large sleeves, a giant warm hood and a roomy front pocket, the Snuggly™ Blanket Hoodie keeps you warm and cozy while lounging at home, watching TV, camping, sports events and anything and everything in between. So after months of hard work, many hours of tears and tons of concept ideas, they finally came up with the Snuggly™. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Snuggle up with a cozy blanket from Costco's amazing selection, with everything from soft down blankets to electric heated blankets! This item is also available online at Costco.com. See an item you like and want to know if it’s available at your local Costco store? Kirkland Signature Whole Dried Blueberries, Kirkland Signature Grass-Fed Beef Patties, Costco September 2020 Coupon Book 09/02/20 to 09/27/20, Costco August In-Warehouse Hot Buys 08/15/20 to 08/23/20, Costco August 2020 Coupon Book 08/05/20 to 08/30/20, Costco May 2020 Coupon Book 05/20/20 to 06/14/20, Costco April 2020 Coupon Book 04/15/20 to 05/10/20, Modern Ribbed Self-Contained Outdoor Fountain, Costco Special Hours of Operation and Covid-19 Changes (Updated 07/09/20). This is an All-In-One way to enjoy being comfortable. Having trawled the internet to look for something they couldn't find one. Friends Erika & Laura created Snuggly™ because they love 2 things. They were always wearing their favourite hoodies, but also had to wrap up in a blanket to keep warm at home. It comes as a one size fits all and is as perfect for your kids and partner as it is for you. They might even be able to tell you availability at nearby Costco stores as well. Other options New and used ✔︎ Each Snuggly™ is a one size fits all wearable blanket. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time. Write down the item number, call your Costco store and ask if the store carries that particular item number. They love that it goes all the way down to their toes. It’s available in grey with Mickey Mouse design or in pink with Minnie Mouse design. They love that it goes all the way down to their toes. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 10. ✔︎ The Snuggly™ is professionally crafted to last many winters. The hood is lined with sherpa fleece and there’s a front kangaroo pocket. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The Disney Ladies’ Sherpa Hoodie is a knee-length lounger that is supersoft and cozy. I just ordered 4 more for my family members. The Disney Ladies’ Sherpa Hoodie is a knee-length lounger that is supersoft and cozy. These cookies do not store any personal information. I'm obsessed with this. Amazon's Choice for costco blanket. The Snuggly™ Oversized Blanket Hoodie You Can Wear is now available with Worldwide Shipping. ✔︎Snuggly™ makes the perfect present, hence each one comes wrapped in a bow ready to gift. 99. This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. It also leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed without that annoying itching feeling you'd normally get. Don't worry about tears - we know how to sew! The Costco employee should have that info. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. is a one size fits all wearable blanket. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. HOME OF THE SOFTEST, COZIEST AND WARMEST HOODIES IN THE WORLD GUARANTEED! Wear it while chilling on the couch, after a long day at the office, watching your fave new tv show or wrap up in bed with your Snuggly™. This gives you a softness you'll want to feel on your skin every single day. ✔︎ They are crafted with extremely soft flannel fleece exterior - perfect for cuddling. One size fits all! Furthermore it is completely machine washable/care-free. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.