who have much shorter…” more, “ than thou attitude. Find 20 Crate & Barrel in Berkeley, California. Find 7 listings related to Crate And Barrel Outlet in Berkeley on YP.com. Be sure to visit often—the outlet clearance selection is constantly changing, so you'll always discover new deals on a variety of styles. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Noah and Rochelle are the best in the business. Crate&Barrel in Berkeley Outlet, 1785 4th Street, Berkeley, CA, 94710, Store Hours, Phone number, Map, Latenight, Sunday hours, Address, Homeware 97. List of Crate & Barrel store locations, business hours, driving maps, phone numbers and more. p.s. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. So if quality is your thing, you might shop at CB2 for ideas, but buy at Crate & Barrel. Staff is pretty friendly and helpful and I love that…. Awesome deals on C&B furniture & housewares. City/Town: Berkeley, CA. Ggrr!)! Contacts: (510) 528-5500 (800) 967-6696. show email . Placed an order over the phone on Wednesday picked up on Friday! Data provided by one or more of the following: Superpages.com, Infogroup, Yext. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Don't miss back room full of furniture. You will find Crate and Barrel outlets at outlet malls in the following locations: Carlsbad Outlet – Carlsbad, CA; Berkeley Outlet – Berkeley, CA; Chicago Outlet – Chicago, IL From Business: * Mobile Service or Shop Work by Appointment. HB was recommended by couple of friends. ", "Really wonderful customer service and a Wonderland of cooking accessories for any foodie. I registered on the CB2 website for my wedding. Find Crate & Barrel Outlet at 1785 4th Street Berkeley California, get store hours, location, phone number and official website. The couch is super comfortable and well made. They came to my Rio Vista house on time, fixed and cleaned up. Visit the Crate and Barrel outlet store in Berkeley, CAfor great deals on a full range of clearance markdowns and outlet-exclusive merchandise, including glassware, dinnerware, kitchen accessories, home decor, furniture and seasonal items. Purchase high-quality home decor on a budget at any location as well. Visit Crate and Barrel Berkeley Outlet or shop www.crateandbarrel.com. Laurel, Rossmoor in Walnut Creek.” more, “ and I have plenty of more furniture to procure throughout my lifetime, so I will make sure I go to one of the other million furniture stores that understand how vital customer service still is. A decent place to replenish glassware on the relative cheap buying by the case, as long as you like one of their styles. 2. Crate and Barrel Locations in Berkeley, California. The store has items for special occasions as well—opt for drinkware, bath towels or home accessories for a loved one’s wedding registry or as a holiday gift. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. “NEW SLAB Showroom featuring the best in Marble, Granite and Quartz. ", Created by arash m37 items • 20 followers, Crate & Barrel 55 Stockton St (btwn 4th & Ellis), Crate & Barrel 320 Corte Madera Town Center. Like a huge home furnishings themed surprise bag. Highly recommend! The Amazon 4 Star has” more, “ and comfort - much more than the CB2, crate and barrel, pottery's of the world - and the lead time is much much shorter. It's right across from my lover, the Crate and Barrel Outlet. This business is very business-like and I would do business with this business again if I have business with them. Great place to find fabric, too. From Business: At Tracy Glass Shop we have been providing quality complete glass replacement since 1946. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm. Home To A Different Kind of Shopping Experience. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wholesome family activities in the East Bay? The shai latte is hot and nice. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Final thoughts: Cb2's parent, Crate & Barrel, has better quality/higher priced items. Crate & Barrel Outlet. Visit Crate and Barrel Berkeley Outlet or shop www.crateandbarrel.com. Reviews on Crate and Barrel Outlet in Berkeley, CA - Crate & Barrel Outlet, CB2, Mid Century Møbler, Alpha Design Custom Furniture, Sur La Table, Teak Me Home, west elm, Urban Ore, Scandinavian Designs, Design Within Reach No Cart Minimum. Our cabinets are from an Italian company and were installed by the…” more, “Wow, I do not know understand why anyone would go to Home Depot when this place exists. Since 1990, Earthsake is a world of natural comforts.…. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. 3550 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95117. ", 1731 Fourth Street (btw Virginia & Hearst), "The back sale wall is awesome! Always good finds for amazing prices. From Business: M Ferreira Refinishing has been in business in the same location for over 58 years ! Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing. It is of the quality I would expect and looks like it will last for a lifetime. 1730 4th St Berkeley, CA 94710 (510) 558-0106. Crate & Barrel Outlet. Map and Directions. Browse discounted furniture, dinnerware and more. Offering the same efficient and reliable service that our customers have…, I am so pleased with my new windows, what a difference they make. However, I do not recommend, however, the management of the Shops at Livermore. Super excited to go back! Didn't find what you were looking for? From Business: Click on our website to shop online for anything you need! www.crateandbarrel.com. They gave me an estimate the same day. For over 40 years, our skills have been honed as we have…, From Business: As the very first retailer of natural organic mattresses & bedding, we started out Green over 20 years ago. Did a great…. 17. Impossible to know ahead of time just what you'll find, but other than the overpriced furniture, there are some great deals to be found here. Plenty of glassware! Address: 1785 4th St. ZIP code: 94710. I can at times when they are busy with other customers grab my…” more. go to Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Z. Gallerie, Macy's, Ethan Allen etc. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Crate And Barrel Outlet locations in Berkeley, CA. To Pick Up Your Order: Sunday 10 am - 7 pm. Our unsurpassed expertise in the glass industry…. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Browse clearance rugs, bedding, furniture, housewares, decor and more. I could also see comparison between here and Crate and Barrel.” more, “I have to give these guys at Rubensteins 5 star rating because 98% of the time they have what I am looking for or need. Also serving the Hayward and Castro Valley areas. Website. They come in with their nose so far up in the air if it were to rain they would drown and expect everyone” more, “. ", 1717 4th St Ste D (btwn Hearst & Virginia), "One of my favorite retail stores. This is large well stocked Household store with everything from furniture to bar tools. Convenient and fast! We have the solution to your office supplies needs!We…, Great Owner Takes Pride in His Work, Good Quality Windows At Reasonable Rates. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Our carpets and vinyl floors look like new again,…, From Business: American Leisure started in 1972 as a small manufacturer of custom-made, one-of-a-kind patio furniture. Shop Crate and Barrel Berkeley Outlet for exclusive home designs at an exceptional value, from quality furniture and rugs to entertaining dinnerware, drinkware, gift ideas and more. About Crate and Barrel Tracy Outlet Visit Crate and Barrel Tracy, California Outlet to find amazing deals on furniture, entertaining, kitchen accessories and holiday decor. I first spotted the piece on line and then made an appointment to see it in person. l love this store and I love it more because its also an outlet. CB2. Email. I recommend shopping at C&B. Providing Residential, Commercial, and General Construction Services. Also, don't go to the bathroom there, it's rather gross (like the one at Peets across the street). I always check to see what marimekko fabric they have, it's something like 80% off retail here so normal people can actually afford it. on Superpages. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Cool, quirky and stylish furniture to suit modern tastes. crateandbarrel.com/stores/berkeley-outlet/str405, crate and barrel berkeley outlet berkeley •, crate and barrel berkeley outlet berkeley photos •, crate and barrel berkeley outlet berkeley location •, crate and barrel berkeley outlet berkeley address •. 1785 Fourth Street Mariko's Designer Tip: The cheapest place to find great looking glassware bar none. Home Decor. Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Julian met me at the door of the showroom where we…” more, “ and the enamel started chipping off rather quickly. Over the last two years we bought two large sofas and two large sofa chairs and are very happy with them. 3086 W Jack London Blvd. Omg, crate and barrel outlet store FOR THE WIN!!! The guy…” more, “I will echo what others have said, Kent and Abdul are really helpful and will give you their opinions, not just tell you what you want to hear. Visit Crate and Barrel Berkeley Outlet or shop www.crateandbarrel.com. Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm. Looking for affordable kitchenware? Hung was very professional and did the job for half the price of Home Depot using the exact…” more, “Ok, so I will give this review in two stages. • Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Shop items new to outlet and clearance at Crate and Barrel. (925) 215-3550. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I haven't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2 days…. Quantities at the Berkeley Outletare limited and available on a first come, first served basis. This means that you will have a great family vacation, and you can head to the Crate and Barrel outlet stores to get many of the things you need for your home. You will also find (not-quite-perfect) furniture pieces, such as sofas, tables and chairs at discounted pricing. Bought all of my windows From J & Glass for my new home. Italian Tile, Mexican Pavers, handpainted…” more, “Hans been in the furniture industry for decades, and after years managing a store in San Francisco, he knew it was time to open his own shop. More Outdoor Furniture Retail in Berkeley CA. "Deals" are not THAT great but still cheaper than regular store. From Business: Founded in 1950, Blaisdell's is a California corporation catering to large and small business nationwide. Gift Wrap, Greeting Cards, Has Ecommerce, Stationery. The owner picked up the phone the first time I called, and was able to fit us in the next day. • First, I just moved into a 2BR and wanted something daybed-ish in my office area (second bedroom).. Shop Crate and Barrel Berkeley Outlet for exclusive home designs at an exceptional value, from quality furniture and rugs to entertaining dinnerware, drinkware, gift ideas and more.