20 außergewöhnliche Fragen aus Vorstellungsgesprächen, Tipps zur Vorbereitung auf Ihr Vorstellungsgespräch, Vorstellungsgespräch: Tipps zur Terminbestätigung, Die wichtigsten Tipps für ein Telefoninterview, Stärken und Schwächen im Vorstellungsgespräch: So antworten Sie souverän, Rückmeldung und Dankschreiben nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch: So geht’s, Tool zur Einwilligung in die Annahme von Cookies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hey refuse to refund money that they overcharged. I was refused entry for forgetting my card and ended up becoming so stressed.... hang on I went to the gym to de stress by ended up the opposite .... keep your cheap weekly amount I ll pay double and go to MAC across the road. Nasty rude staff. They were very rude and it was a chore to serve me. This company is a scam. They will not bother to correct your posture or even offer you help if you want some advice. Jobs. They run out of tissue papers, equipment is dirty, during Covid19 they were least bothered for cleanliness and staff if busy chatting amongst themselves without attending to customers with queries. You are expected to sell a lot, but if you enjoy interacting with people, that's easy for you. I just moved from California and was looking for a gym to go to. - Covid is back I try to freeze our memberships on the app.- Can't do it and the app is telling me I still owe over $300- I write an email stating that i want to FREEZE our accounts as covid is back. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Crunch Fitness to ask questions about: Activation/ Cancellation, Payments and Charges, Product/ Service. Crunch Fitness selected this as a representative review. SCAMMMMMMM! I tried to call them and cancel my membership at the beginning of the pandemic but was not able to reach them via phone or email. 'To renege is to go back on your word or fail to keep a promise. The new manager stated whatever we discussed with Nick does not stand as she is now the manager and she stated she did nothing wrong. Crunch fitness is a fun place to work at if you are just looking for a job. After training with GMO I feel like a whole new person! Pero de un tiempo para aca fueron mensajes amenasantes hacia todo el departamento en el cual trabajaba ... No hay ni area de comer, mensajes fuera de lugar, Depending on what job you're going for most likely you will have to do everything on your own do not rely on overs coworkers for help basically you have to do everything on your own, I needed a job immediately for a transition period and they hired me and got me working pretty quickly! ongoing training and educations, This job is awesome , you see all different types of people , and sometimes see people doing some funny stuff , your always busy and you make phone calls to people to collect payments , or to sell memberships, People are rude on the phone and annoying. I encourage anyone who is in a similar boat, to write a review and file any complaints you can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will do my best to warn everyone I know about the terrible service . The outstanding balance was reduced and a 50% off discount has been given on the basis that you re-joined. Write a review Write a review Reviews 11 Write a review. Awful racist and sexist management that picks favorites. Management dont care though and the equipment room is not well laid out. No fault of ours and the manager stated no refund and makes an excuse about the overcharge. they just toss u in the burner. My account is frozen now for 3 months; because they can't guarantee safety which is exhibited by the City gym Covid-19 cluster. im sure other clubs are different but this one that i worked at in particular was the worst job ive ever had! I signed without being given the opportunity to read the contract. Pool your money with friends and get an outside personal trainer - safer and more value for money! Good work enviroment.Very clean gym. Hands down the WORST experience I’ve had with management. We told Nick we can only train on Sunday. Seriously what is the annual fee. No Brainer right!! Management invest some time to increase their professionalism. So, when Crunch came to Lakeland and not too far from us I responded to an email to await their opening and WOW were we surprised in a great way! And the best part... no matter what, GMO always has a smile on his face and a positive attitude, which is contagious. Worked over a year with no raises or advances. It doesn’t pay as much but it’s still a very fun job to work at. Mean while my daughter witnessed people walking in without a temperature check going through the automatic gates; no ensuring hand sanitiser used. To do this you will just need to pop to reception to complete a freeze form.Also, there is just an outstanding balance on your last account, which will need to be settled before it can be cancelled as staff unfortunately forgot to take the payment on the day you re-joined up. As I waited for the email from the crunch rep, I opened the document and showed that in the document they had used my account information along with my name and other information that was provided on the document. From the moment I have hired I have received nothing but an outpouring of support from my coworkers, and the other trainers & my personal trainer manager have gone above and beyond to help me start off and get the hang of things. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. However it is hard to grow within the company and the upper management makes you feel like your just a number in the company and you can be replaced at any moment. There seems to be little to no understanding on The Crunch’s part of why I am so concerned about all of this.I would think with the world undergoing an actual Pandemic they would have understood my persistence and need to cancel my membership. Crunch continued to struggle under this new ownership and in 2009, the company filed for bankruptcy as part of a reorganization by which it was acquired by New Evolution Fitness Company (“NEFC”), a company founded by Mark Mastrov (co-founder of 24 Hour Fitness), Jim Rowley, and some of the Angelo Gordon principals. Worked there for years and helped open other locations.You meet good people was probably the best part about the job. This is irresponsible and unscrupulous marketing to rope in unsuspecting customers. And all the instructors are helping each other when someone needs a sub. Crunch fitness is a fun place to work at if you are just looking for a job. Terrible service from a company I never who's services I never even got to use. Die Arbeit in der Verwaltung von Mitgliedschaften ist toll, weil man den Leuten wirklich helfen kann, ihre Fitness-Ziele zu erreichen und sinnvolle Gespräche führen und so den Unterschied machen kann. The following year, Crunch finally started franchising and grew … Use RevDex to, Increase visibility and credibility of your review by. New York, NY (82) San Francisco, CA (29) Brooklyn, NY (23) Tampa, FL (12) Bronx, NY (11) See more Crunch Fitness reviews by location. I will never come back! The instructors are only interested in making a fast buck through PT exp... ensive pricing. However overall it's a great job if you love what you do. I hope that will be the wake up call they will need to realize they need to do better. Busy location with a lot of demanding clients. He encouraged me, pushed me physically and mentally, and always made sure I felt comfortable and at ease throughout the workouts. This is a great place to learn how to become a great trainer. If you have suffered the same fate could you please post here. The gym is only 1 yr old and was brand new machines but already needing maintenance, they arent good quality machines at all. The manager told me I understand you are contacting the attorney General and again she stated she is right and I am wrong. Staff needs more training in professionalism. The error was corrected and funds were fully reimbursed, Good afternoon [redacted] Thank you for your patronage and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused youAlthough we have not heard of any issues with the hot water at this location, we have notified our Ops Team to look into this matterOnce again, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and we thank you for you patronageBest, [redacted], Revdex.com: I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID# [redacted] , and have determined that my complaint has NOT been resolved because: At the time I had asked for a better receipt showing I didn't owe anythingThey refused and told me this should take care of everything In order for the Revdex.com to appropriately process your response, you MUST answer the question above Sincerely, [redacted], All agreements are non-refundable for PT and are not cancelled mid-term unless there is a valid medical reason or the client moves outside a mile radius [redacted] did have some difficulties with her trainer, but at no point was there ever a time we could fulfill our end of the agreement as we had and currently have numerous trainers on staff Management at our club had also attempted to contact [redacted] to ensure she could use the purchased sessions.Anything outside the agreement period we are willing to refund Our files show she turned off our ability to bill from July months short of the agreed upon term.There had been constant contact and an email chain between our Club Manager and Personal Training manager explaining all of this in detail.Regards, Joel, Hi [redacted] , can you please tell us which Crunch gym you belong to? $216 in total. Very little hygiene rules, lack of sanitisers to wipe down machines and staff dont enforce use of towels on machines.. they much rather hang around front counter flirting with one another. My husband and I were members of Anytime Fitness for nearly 15 years and liked it but we also thought the cost was high. They refused. The employers genuinely care about their workers & will always work with your schedule, especially if you are still in school. Is this even legal? Lack of transparency, broken machinery, hidden fees. I will need to cancel my card and get an new one just to stop them. No IED or labor laws posted. However, the pay does not match the work. Questions. This has caused me stress, frustration after frustration, and emotional distress. Throw your stuff (towel) to make sure you are buying from them.Teacher in class doesn't really correct your position.It's just all about money, nothing else.