https://www.mexicoenmicocina.com/agua-fresca-de-pepino-con-limon/, Deviled Shrimp Recipe | Camarones a la Diabla, How to Make Red Pozole │Cómo Hacer Pozole Rojo, How to Make Menudo Recipe | Menudo, Pancita o Mondongo. Blend up this cucumber pear juice recipe any morning of the week for a refreshing and quick drink. Use the type of cucumber available in your area; just make sure to remove the seeds. Makes: 1 Total Time: 0 hours 10 mins Ingredients. Cucumber, lime juice, sugar, and mint to garnish. Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Day Properly, The Negroni Is The Punchiest Cocktail Around. That will depend on your personal taste. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Grapefruit Cucumber Gin Cocktail Press down on the strainer with the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible. Let me know on Instagram. For the Clean Eating Couple’s citrusy sip, you can use store-bought lemonade or, if you’re feeling more adventurous, make your own with one of our favorite fresh-squeezed lemonade recipes. Chop cucumbers into chunks and place into the blender. Press pear, ginger, cucumber, and celery through a juice extractor. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER FOR NEW RECIPES, Privacy Policy: We hate spam and promise to keep your email address safe. The cucumber Peel the cucumbers and remove the seeds using a spoon. Now, using a strainer, pour the mixture into a large-sized pitcher. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Some lime & cucumber slices to garnish the drink. Afterwards. It's got cucumber juice, fresh lime juice, vodka, seltzer water, and sliced cucumber for garnish. Process for a couple of minutes, until everything has been processed into a smooth mixture. Stir and serve immediately. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Get the recipe here. large English cucumber or 2 garden cucumbers (about 3 cups. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, These Chocolate Twists Only Have 3 Ingredients. MEXICO IN MY KITCHEN. It's easy to get dehydrated during the dog days of summer. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Your email address will not be published. So when you make your poolside cocktail you'll want a summer drink that hydrates too. Enjoy! Press down on the strainer with the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Then simply stir in vodka, mint and cucumber … Afterwards, discard those residues. Add the remaining 3 cups of water and 2 cups of ice cubes, then stir and refrigerate for an hour. Cucumber Lemonade Vodka. Now, using a strainer, pour the mixture into a large-sized pitcher. CONTACT ME TO SEEK REPUBLISHING AND SYNDICATION RIGHTS. ALL CONTENT, RECIPES AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED TO MELY MARTÍNEZ AND ARE THE PROPERTY OF MEXICO IN MY KITCHEN. In this case, I’m using my Rubbermaid pitcher. Add the ⅔ cups of sugar, ½ cup of lime juice, and three cups of the water into the blender. Peel the cucumbers and remove the seeds using a spoon. Process … In this case, I’m using my Rubbermaid pitcher. Adding the fresh taste of cucumber to the basic vodka martini is a fabulous place to begin the journey. Blend up this cucumber pear juice recipe any morning of the week for a refreshing and quick drink. 10. THEY MAY NOT BE REPUBLISHED IN PART OR WHOLE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND PROPER CREDIT. To serve, place some slices of lime or cucumber in the glasses and garnish with a few mint leaves. Cucumber Lime agua fresca is among some of the popular drinks for those hot summer days. Chop cucumbers into chunks and place into the blender. Gather all the ingredients to prepare the agua fresca. Basically, you want this cooling Cucumber Vodka Soda. Gather all the ingredients to prepare the agua fresca. Have you made this recipe? I like to garnish this “agua fresca” with the mint sprigs, but some people add it to the whole mixture into the blender. An easy to prepare a drink that takes the term “agua fresca” to the next level, it really tastes like fresh times 2! Add the 2/3 cups of sugar, ½ cup of lime juice, and three cups of the water into the blender.