Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. User friendly website with affordable pricing. Inactive Ingredient: Blue 1, Glycerin, Methyl Salicylate, Water, Yellow 5. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I didn't realize how much I … Flammable. Contains 70% alcohol, 16 oz bottle. Harum mollitia officiis quo. Ask a doctor before use for deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. For external use only. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-2c0ae24c-ec79-4a5f-b0ff-9e97bbc22410, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5366560d-007-175bb979a566ee, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:34:36 GMT, Electrode, Comp-af6a6ec4-6c2a-4748-9588-68fd7d3908c4, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-46837cce-007-175bba6e88d2f2, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:51:19 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. When using this product: Do not get into eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body; do not use longer than 1 week. Prolonged exposure to elevated concentrations of vapors may result in irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat and central nervous system (CNS) depression. This seller sent one bottle only. I got 64 ounces of isopropyl alcohol for only $7.00 at my local drug store. !Send me the other two at no charge ! This product is paraben free, phthalate free, and not made with natural rubber label. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Keep out of reach of children. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2017. See more details at. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. There was no errors and no damages. For external use only. Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Empty Amber Glass Spray Bottles with Labels (2 Pack) - 16oz Refillable Container fo... Care Touch Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply - 400 Wipes. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally. Use as a topical disinfectant to help prevent the risk of infections in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. When using this product: Do not get into eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body; do not use longer than 1 week. FELLERS offers a wide variety of products, including Cumberland Swan 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. Only one small 16oz bottle for the price, You need to read the fine line to learn that the product is too expensive, Three bottles on the picture is mis leading. Swan 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is a first aid antiseptic that aids in treatment of minor cuts and scrapes. Apply 1 to 3 times daily. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. Not worth the cost at all. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Isopropyl Alcohol is a dangerous fire risk. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Please verify with the Manufacturer, the Part Number / SKU # that you require before purchasing. We are limiting the purchase of this item to a maximum (24) units per week. It burns, it makes me want to cry, but in the end no infections and I get to keep my limbs. Ask a doctor before use for deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns. The cost is not. Apply 1 to 3 times daily. Please try your search again later. Apply 1 to 3 times daily. Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Fresh Burst 1.5 Liter (Pack of 2), Tena Incontinence Guards for Men, Moderate Absorbency, 48 Count, EXPO Dry Erase Board Cleaning Wet Wipes, 6 x 9 Inches, 50 per Container (81850), Gillette CustomPlus Pivot Disposable Razors - 10 ct, Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent, 8 Ounce. Clean the affected area. The one offered here only gives 16 ounces for the same price. Available in 16oz and 32oz sizes. I received one !! We are limiting the purchase of this item to a maximum (24) units per week. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Click here to learn more and shop! This product can only be shipped by ground transportation, it cannot be shipped by air. Keep out of reach of children. The price charged was of great value and I am appreciative. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shop similar items at BJ's Wholesale Club. Rubbing Alcohol, Isopropyl, 70%, with Wintergreen and Glycerin 16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml First aid antiseptic. I've been looking for wintergreen alcohol for my dad for months. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. 19-027026. Colorless, volatile liquid with the odor of rubbing alcohol. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml Smyrna, TN 37167. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%). Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%). Manufacturer: Cumberland 1000033127 Catalog No. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Swan Isopropyl Alcohol is a topical antimicrobial and is made for external use only. The product itself is fine. We do not have any recommendations at this time. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The one offered here only gives 16 ounces for the same price. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. The green alcohol is what I ordered and I was not disappointed at all. You may also be interested in the following product(s) CUMBERLAND SWAN® ALCOHOL.