We visited Benim a few more times on our holiday and each time was lovely and Talga was always a gentleman . Others remain stored on your device so that we can recognize your browser the next time you visit our website (“persistent cookies”). Eggplant Kebab - Patlıcan Kebabı ... Tavuk Şiş Dürüm. Service is quick and you can see the flatbread and pitas being made fresh. It is an icon with title . We will definitely be visiting there again next year. It is an icon with title . more. Texted my order via WhatsApp and was delivered to my hotel in 30 minutes! The salad was fresh, the sauce scrummy & the toasted bread was delicious! I've eaten at a…” more. you should be ashamed! Gets more expensive at night!” in 4 reviews, “45 dkk for a durum wrap with some dressing of your choice (or fried potatoes).” in 2 reviews, “They added some salad, tomatoes, pickled cabbage, onions and some jalapeños along with a creme fraiche dressings and my durum kebab was ready.” in 2 reviews. Highly highly recommend. !More, Went here with my daughter and her best friend, we each had a kebab and drinks. started talking to Talga(owner)about our predicament and he could not do enough for us,he contacted our landlord and got things sorted for us as best he could. It was a nice way to end a long day of travel. Absolutely delicious kebab. I ve been here with a couple of friends and yes! It's how they say! The fellow working the counter spoke reasonably decent English and was pretty friendly. At Dürüm Bar I had homemade pitabread with shawarma. And it didn't disappoint! the generously portioned number 14 is a particular favourite; perfect flatbread (made in house) wrapped around salad, green falafel with fresh herbs, and hummus. Skewered ground beef flavored with red bell peppers, lightly seasoned with paprika. You can choose the types of cookies you want to accept. are outstanding. Definitely a pleasant non-greasy kebab and great service, well worth another visit! Welcome to the Pizza Heidi restaurant. Really friendly staff, fast service and the foods were amazing! Get yourself a Gift order, after your 5th order. Designed by Hospitality Digital GmbH. Benim was across the road from where we were staying. To understand our customers better, we store data for analytical purposes. I ordered the #2 kabab and just as I was about to take my first bite the waiter snatched it from my hands and disappeared without a word.. I ordered chips as well, which were pretty standard and served with mayo. We use different types of cookies. Meatball Sandwich - Ekmek Arası Köfte . These cookies are necessary for core features on our website to work, e.g. You find more related information in The bread is freshly made when you order. Austria. Turkey. We all thank you so much for the friendship you have shown us in a time of need. I ordered chicken kebab and wanted to have 2 pieces of falafels to taste. The food was superb and again thank you very much. Good choice for a quick bite. The staff is always in a good mood. While the lavash is still flexible, it is wrapped around parsley, onions, tomatoes, and the freshly grilled meat, and the dürüm is … Try the one with french fries inside - its good! Some of our cookies are deleted when your browser session is ended, e.g. That makes is slightly soft and maybe not for everybody - but I love it! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! There were 6 of us and he gave us enough food for two days without charge. Save Collection. Religious Organization. These cookies are not necessary for the actual operation of our services. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Take out only. Spend a quiet evening in our open, relaxed outdoor seating area. the durum falafel is what you come here for. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Kebabs, of course, are a Middle East feast that you can find around the globe. Deals and promos available. the durum falafel is what you come here for. Will definitely visit again when we come back to Tenerife. And so simple to order! Choose one of our vegetarian meals, they're expertly prepared and exceptionally delicious. Definitely a pleasant non-greasy kebab and great service, well worth another visit!More, Absolutely delicious and halal Turkish food, we found this place the day before our holiday ended, wish we had found it before as the food was so delicious and flavourful, the kebab were as good as what you would get in turkey, we had got...there vegetarian platter ***** it's a must and a kebab whilst my fussy toddlers loved the pizza, we came back again the next day before our flight, there was a lovely lady in the kitchen and was the only staff as it was very quiet but would highly recommend if you need your taste buds wakening with delicious foodMore. 52, 7202 Bad Sauerbrunn, All of the flavors were perfect and the food was really fresh. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. That’s was very nice of yuksel and ana...and they are a small business who did not need to do that. The price is allright, so this place is highly recommendable! Hope to see you in the summerMore, Came in with my gf, very nice, tasty kebab, good prices, cheap drinks. Designed by Hospitality Digital GmbH. I was confused but also thankful because he most likely was doing me a favor of some sort.. a minute later he returned with a fresh piping hot version of what I just had.. it was delicious. These are small text files that are stored on your computer or device. All rights reserved. I was excited to explore Nørrebrogade where there are kebab shops lining both sides of the street. Javascript is required for using the whole functionality of this website. A number of LA restaurants have resumed outdoor dining service. Save time and order online! There's no need to reserve a table, just come on by when we're open – we look forward to having you! Whether you’re in the States, the Cotswolds, the Hague, the Alps or the desert, you’ll find a hot slice of Kebab heaven, or a chunk of de-lish Shish, ready to satisfy the heartiest of hunger pangs. We accept VISA, AMEX and MasterCard, although if you don't have your card with you, we also accept cash payments. All rights reserved. Take care of your family. Get Lamb Kebab delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Fills you up if hungry. Pretty good Dürüm with good fries which is homemade at a reasonable price. People I've eaten with have also enjoyed the meat döner, the lentil soup, and the vegetarian special plates. The cafe was busy, the football was on and...we took perhaps the only remaining table at the back of the crowd and ordered a Chicken Kebab plate with chips for my wife and a Beef Kebab plate with rice for me, along with a large beer for me and a white wine for my wife. Inexpensive upmarket Kebab with good service. Highly recommended if you are looking for a quick dinner on Nørrebrogade! Find more Turkish Restaurants near Dürüm Kebab Haus. each pizza/kebab/grill bar/etc. Of course you could also use our delivery service or place your order for takeaway and enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own home. security-related or support functions. and close proximity to the Brandenburg Gate. You can also escape the heat and cool off while you eat in … The portion sizes are big and the staff are very friendly, however I wasn't very impressed with the kebab itself so I'd probably choose to try out a different place next time. Go for the KWA - Klassik and please note that the trays contain a lot of food. We also allow third-party companies to place cookies on our pages. Wow! 10 other reviews that are not currently recommended. To make the dürüm, the grill chef wraps lavash around a kebab made of minced chicken or lamb, cooked on a grill, enveloping the meat in a smoky tent. However, the meat was a bit too dry for my taste and the lack of salad unfortunately did not help. 8.49. Mixed kebab highly recommended!! Definitely one of the better fast-food places in town. Döner Kebap classic. the generously portioned number 14 is a particular favourite; perfect flatbread (made in house) wrapped around salad, green falafel with fresh herbs, and hummus. Playa de las Americas Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in Playa de las Americas, All Inclusive Hotels in Playa de las Americas, Playa de las Americas Hotels with Kitchenette, All Inclusive Resorts in Playa de las Americas, Resorts with Hot Tubs in Playa de las Americas, Playa de las Americas All Inclusive Beach Hotels, Playa de las Americas All Inclusive Family Resorts, Hotels near Tenerife Tickets y Excursiones, Hotels near (TFN) Norte Los Rodeos Airport, Hotels near (TFS) Sur Reina Sofia Airport, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tenerife, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Tenerife, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Tenerife, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tenerife, See all restaurants in Playa de las Americas, Avenida Antonio Dominguez 16 Udalla Park Local 5, 38650 Playa de las Americas, Arona, Tenerife Spain.