How could this happen? Follow @genius I can feel it I can feel it I can feel it I was ready to pursue it I can feel it Was it worth it? I would travel to the different tribes Then he told me But as soon as we arrived I can feel it Let the balance be restored I just ran away Victory I'm going towards That I would need to face fear I'm the master of the elements He would have to understand me in the end Free myself of any baggage Awake How long has it been? Extinguish fire lord But before then I'd avenge my fallen people I can feel it Then the balance is restored Victory I'm going towards With her brother Sokka Thought that later I could make amends And when I can control it A fool who buys into the system you provided I would ride for you ozai and even die to prove alliance I just wanted friends He told me to release Destiny is where I'm headed That I now Aang have fulfilled my purpose, Genieße 3 Monate Apple Music kostenlos, falls du noch kein kostenloses Probe-Abo hattest, mit Liebe & Leidenschaft in Italien gemacht. //. Songtext für Avatar Rap von Daddyphatsnaps. Katara was her name Nonelikejoshua Black Bulls. This process is automatic. For abandoning my family To ready for the burn Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. I just had to learn I would need to let Katara go in order to ascend I can feel it I'm sure they were okay And that was when he told me give up what had made me human. With the power of the avatar But you deserve it Hah hah Roku said it would be the end Three of us we bonded right away And I could've made a difference I won't take your final breath And journey on a quest And with those new developments How could I betray the people? It would end with me arriving at the temple in the East So I sharpened my abilities Ten Commandments Rap. When I did it was a friendly face Let go of any guilt Then he told me free myself of all illusions And the nations, we are one and are the strongest as a union. Destiny is where I'm heading With the power of the avatar I'm giving you a sentence worse than death I can feel it Give up what had made me human But if I don't release Hah hah From the peril I was in They were scared Free myself of all illusions Could avenge my fallen people [CDATA[ We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. From a fire bender battle I had to go and see my brethren Hah hah) Accept that i'm the Avatar and always how it had to be. Fire. All my people dead !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? All I wanted was escape, From the arrow on my skin Follow @genius on Twitter for updates It would be 100 years before I saw the light again When Sozin did return Be the greatest that there ever was Extinguish fire lord If that day I never fled And now I can finally say All I wanted was escape It will be the end of war And see what had became (I can feel it And ender of the war [Avatar The Last Airbender Theme Opening] [Pilot Opening] Water. And the memory they left I won't kill you Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Didn't want responsibility For knowledge that I yearned Taught by guru man Patihik And always how it had to be When we reached the final Chakra i was ready to pursue it. Right? And the nations we are one Looks like the site is more popular than we thought!