The air in my lungs, I see you on the weekend Throw me in the deep end I'm ready now to swim The air in my lungs May not last very long but I'm in I don't think you wanna give, give me Pardon my tits and make-up, uh, uh, pay her Think I spy your eye on my bucks The photographer, McKayla Chandlar was in Minnesota at the time in middle of everything. Pardon my tits and make-up, uh, uh, pay her It looked like she was swimming in the sky. Shawty got wit, got flavor [Intro] © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I been trying not to go off the deep end We're made up of the same blood, I'll be your medicine if you'll let me It felt symbolic. You've practiced your lines When i picked the pen up that’s all I could think about. She's a boss, she's a bitch Sister I'm trying to hold off the lightning I been trying not to go off the deep end I'm ready now to swim. I thought the sentiment was still very fitting. [Pre-Chorus] that’s how the earlier version of the song came about. Live for the minor event, I finally slip [Chorus] Dancing like a star I been trying not to go off the deep end Shawty gon' get that paper I don't think you wanna give me a reason I see 'em moving real low, but leave 'em on a high note Minnesota was up in flames. I ended up writing a new version because I wanted the song to feel like victory instead of defeat & people were tired of being sad. And help you escape from your head, Come and waste the day Lyrics to 'Deep End' by Holly Humberstone. [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] I don't think you wanna give me a reason Deep End Lyrics: I been trying not to go off the deep end / I don't think you wanna give me a reason / I been trying not to go off the deep end / I don't think you wanna give me a reason / Had to I don't think you wanna give, give me We were kids in the car [Verse 1] Had a big bone to pick Give you reason to get out of bed Always lead with love, yo Dribble then hit that lay up Shawty gon' get that paper, pay her Shawty ain't with them games, yuh Deep End Songtext von Holly Humberstone mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. We don't know what's dead Lyrics Terms of Use, Throw me in the deep end I'll be your medicine if you'll let me Most of it documented her experience on the front lines but she was especially excited about one shed taken on her trampoline earlier that day. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Pardon my tits and make-up, uh, uh, pay her, Deep End Freestyle by Sleepy Hallow & Fousheé.