Auf diese Aufnahmen folgte eine US Tour. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Anyway, anyway Anyway, anyway, just for a little while Im Jahr 1971 wurden die Aufnahmen für ein …, Die Rockband Derek and the Dominos wurde 1970 von Eric Clapton gegründet. You were talking and I thought I heard you say 'Please, leave me alone Nothing in this world can make me stay I'd rather go back, I'd rather go back home' I'll be right here so woman, call me Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Hast du Hintergrundinfos zu diesem Titel? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Or see other languages. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. You were talking and I thought I heard you say"Please, leave me aloneNothing in this world can make me stayI'd rather go back, I'd rather go back…. Album: Miscellaneous. Mit Gastmusikern wie Duane Allman nahmen Derek and the Dominos das vielbeachtete Doppelalbum Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs auf. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Anyway, anyway Direkt zur Shout-Seite gehen. Heyo! "Please, leave me alone And I'll never ever let you down, And I know anyday, anyday [Incomprehensible] Only for a little while, Break the glass and twist the knife into yourself Genre: Blues. Während der Tour zeigten sich bereits die Folgen übermäßigen Drogenkonsums. Wriiten and sung by Eric Clapton & Bobby Whitlock Duane Allman plays the slide guitar on this song. Einige der von Benutzern eingestellten Texte auf dieser Seite unterliegen der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz; es können weitere Bedingungen zutreffen. Highlight. Derek and the Dominos were an English–American blues-rock band formed in the spring of 1970 by guitarist and singer Eric Clapton, keyboardist and singer Bobby Whitlock, bassist Carl Radle and drummer Jim Gordon.All four members had previously played together in Delaney & Bonnie and Friends, during and after Clapton's brief tenure with Blind Faith. You've got to be a, you've got to be a man, you've got to be a man, Anyday, anyday Artist: Derek & The Dominos. Who Sang Anyday? I will see you, I will see you smile Verbinde deine Spotify- und Last.fm-Konten, um deine gehörten Inhalte von jeder Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln. We could have a love so true Copyright: Writer(s): Eric Clapton, Bobby Whitlock Lyrics Terms of Use, You were talking and I thought I heard you say Bandmitglieder waren neben Clapton Bobby Whitlock, Carl Radle und Jim Gordon, die Clapton von Delaney & Bonnie übernahm, mit denen er zuvor auf Tournee war. Leave feedback. RIFF-it good. Bitte lade die Seite neu. Go directly to shout page. Aktualisiere bitte für das bestmögliche Erlebnis auf einen moderneren Browser. I will see you smile The album was released on The Domino Label, which he started with his wife Kim Carmel in Sheffield, Alabama. Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We would go on endlessly, And I know anyday, anyday For more on Derek and the Dominos, check out our Bobby Whitlock interview. Lyrics to 'Anyday' by Derek And The Dominos. Like I believe in you Review: RIFF-it. I'd rather go back, I'd rather go back home", But if you believed in me In 2003, Whitlock released a new, acoustic version on his album Other Assorted Love Songs. I will see you smile Derek and the Dominos × Credits release date: 1970-11 genres: Rock Blues styles: Blues Rock/Classic Rock length: 6:38 producer: Derek and the Dominos lead vocals: Bobby Whitlock and Eric Clapton arranger: Derek and the Dominos guitar: Eric Clapton and Duane Allman piano & organ: Bobby Whitlock executive producer: Tom Dowd percussion & drums (drum set): Jim Gordon bass … Internet Explorer wird auf Last.fm nicht mehr unterstützt. Schau das Video für Anyday von Derek and the Dominos's Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Only for a little while, Well, someday baby, I know you're gonna need me SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Javascript ist erforderlich, um Shouts auf dieser Seite anzeigen zu können. Song information for Anyday - Derek and the Dominos on AllMusic NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Die Wiki starten, You were talking and I thought I heard you say"Please, leave me aloneNothing in this world can make me stayI'd rather go back, I'd rather go back…, Diesen Songtext auf MetroLyrics diskutieren, Du möchtest keine Anzeigen sehen? Derek & The Dominos - Anyday Lyrics. I will see you smile Clapton wrote this with his Domino band mate, Bobby Whitlock. Führe jetzt das Upgrade durch. Listen while you read! Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz. Just for a little while. Ergebnis dieser Tournee war das Doppel-Album In Concert. Anyway, anyway Bandmitglieder waren neben Clapton Bobby Whitlock, Carl Radle und Jim Gordon, die Clapton von Delaney & Bonnie übernahm, mit denen er zuvor auf Tournee w…. As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Sag uns deine Meinung, Die Rockband Derek and the Dominos wurde 1970 von Eric Clapton gegründet. Nothing in this world can make me stay A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. To bring your woman back home after she's left you for another Scrobbeln bedeutet, dass Last.fm die von dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt. Es steht eine neue Version von Last.fm zur Verfügung. When this whole world has got you down Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. I will see you smile, I will see you smile Duane Allman from the Allman Brothers Band joined the group early in the recording of their first album. [Incomprehensible], Anyday, anyday Derek and the Dominos was a music group formed in the spring of 1970 by guitarist and singer. Only for a little while, And I know anyday, anyday Bandmitglieder waren neben Clapton Bobby Whitlock, Carl Radle und Jim Gordon, die Clapton von Delaney & Bon…, Die Rockband Derek and the Dominos wurde 1970 von Eric Clapton gegründet. Anyway, anyway, just for a little Derek and the Dominos was a music group formed in the spring of 1970 by guitarist and singer Eric Clapton along with Bobby Whitlock, Carl Radle and Jim Gordon, who had all played with him in Delaney & Bonnie & Friends. You've got to be a fool to understand