The two released a joint statement on their social accounts confirming the same. Please note that sending false messages to insult, defame, intimidate, mislead or deceive people or to intentionally cause public disorder is punishable under law. “What would I say to my younger self? San Francisco, Nov 12 (IANS) Apple has announced that Oprah Winfrey an American talk show host, television producer and actress will be interviewing former... Millie Bobby Brown is all set to team up with Netflix yet again for upcoming fantasy film 'Damsel'. Daijiworld Residency, General Enquiry: [email protected], I was all of 19 and this was my first movie. Vatsal Sheth, Ishita Dutta go kandil shopping to support local business. The age of Dia Mirzais 37 years as in 2019. Instagram down for nearly 24 hours as users unable to refresh feed; login i... Five major takeaways from Apple's 'One More Thing' event. Along with the snapshot, she shared an important lesson she would like to give to her “younger self”. All Rights Reserved. Here... PM Modi's talks with US President-elect Joe Biden 'will happen in... Man 'assaulted' by mob for 'stealing' autorickshaw dies... 'Hope his statue teaches devotion, love towards nation': PM Modi... Stand-up comedian Kunal Kamra faces contempt charges over Supreme Court twe... 'Asif Basra's performances have given characters that will be che... Kajol reveals 'project for month of November' in trademark style. Zodiac signCapricorn Meanwhile, Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein released 19 years ago on this day and lead actress of the film, Dia Mirza, recalled what she says was a beautiful journey of love. Hair ColourBlack Fax: 971-4-2639207 Anushka Sharma, Hansal Mehta, Ali Fazal, Manoj Bajpayee, other celebs mourn... DNA Exclusive: Actor Sikandar Kher opens up on nepotism, his role in crime-... DNA Special: Europe’s new methods to tackle Islamic radicalism. In the image, she is seen wearing salwar kameez. It looks like in the upcoming episode of Naagin 5, Veer to free Bani from forced marriage and we let her go. Daughter- Dia Mirza, Salman Khan Height, Age, Girlfriends, Family, Biography & More, Sidharth Malhotra Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Varun Dhawan, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts & More, Shraddha Kapoor Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Shah Rukh Khan – A Detailed Biography by StarsUnfolded, Akshay Kumar Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography & More, Rhea Chakraborty Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Ankita Lokhande Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Sushant Singh Rajput Height, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Narendra Modi Age, Height, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Amitabh Bachchan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Mohita Sharma (IPS) Age, Husband, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Follow us on our social media channels to stay connected. Ltd. All Rights Reserved, About Koimoi | Search Latest Bollywood, Hollywood & T.V Updates, Kajal Aggarwal Enjoys A CRAZY Bachelorette Pyjama Party With Her Girl Gang, See PICS, Even After Changing Title From Laxmmi Bomb To Laxmii, Here’s Why Netizens Are Still Angry With Akshay Kumar Starrer, Atrangi Re: After Kolaveri Di, Dhanush To Sing Again For His Next With Akshay Kumar & Sara Ali Khan. bollywood Updated: Jun 07, 2020, 18:23 IST Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. in meters- 1.70 m Dia Mirza along with Sonu Sood will be seen co-hosting a three-part documentary, “Bharat Ke Mahaveer”, which will showcase people who exhibited remarkable kindness during the Covid crisis. Actor and social activist Dia Mirza broke many hearts when she married her long-time beau Sahil Sangha in 2014. ProfessionInterior Designer & Landscaper Taking to Instagram, Dia posted a video featuring scenes from the romantic film, which also stars R. Madhavan and Saif Ali Khan. Veer-Zara songs were created out of late Madan Mohan's 28-year-old tunes. See Team India 'embrace the new normal' as they gear for Australi... CBSE may release class 12 board examinations 2021 datesheet soon, here... UP Board to hold High School and Intermediate session 2021 exams, know deta... MHT CET answer key 2020 released at mahacet.org; steps to check, direct lin... CBSE Board Exams 2021: Reduced syllabus or examinations postponed? A post shared by Dia Mirza (@diamirzaofficial) on Jun 21, 2020 at 7:39am PDT Dia’s biological father, Frank Handrich, was a German graphics … Copyright © 2001 - 2020. Last year, we saw how Kareena Kapoor Khan completely changed the norms for pregnant heroines in Bollywood. Deepa Mirza comes from a Bengali family. Tel: 971-50-6597629 The couple, who tied the knot in 2014, released a joint statement announcing their separation. In the video on Instagram, the... Mumbai, Nov 12 (IANS) Actresses Esha Gupta and Mallika Sherawat have opened up on the importance of veganism, and the need to spread awareness... New Delhi, Nov 12 (IANS) Actor Abhishek Banerjee expressed shock on hearing about the death of Asif Basra on Thursday. Ananya Panday's Seraphina slip dress is a date-night delight; guess th... Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan aces comfy ethnic looks at pre-Diwali bashes,... Rama Ekadashi 2020: Significance, muhurat, parana timings, puja vidhi. Divya Deepa Arcade, Let's see! Sonu Sood Reveals The Title Of His Book Based On His Help To Migrants During COVID-19 Pandemic, Gamanam Trailer Out: Pawan Kalyan & Faahad Faasil Unveil The Promo Of One Of A Kind Film. There were rumours that Dia Mirza too plans to start a family soon. Sona Mohapatra: Are we supposed to ‘navigate’ harassment till we are raped or killed? Physical Stats & More Hence, sending offensive comments using daijiworld will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will Daijiworld.com be held responsible. Dia Mirza Family Husband Son Daughter Father Mother Marriage Photos Biography Profile. Ludo movie review is here. Dia Mirza Denies Reports Dragging Her Into Drugs Probe, Calls Them 'Baseless and Frivolous' Dia Mirza is one of the latest celebrity names to have surfaced in reports on the Bollywood-drugs nexus probe linked to Sushant Singh Rajput's death. The 37-year-old actress and 39-year-old film-maker said … )in centimeters- 170 cm It's only natural after a certain phase in life. Nora Fatehi Grooving To Saki Saki In A Saree Is The Ultimate Diwali Bash Inspiration We Need! In the image, she is seen wearing salwar kameez. “When the film released, it was a flop. Eminem is celebrating a new milestone as his hit single 'Without Me' surpasses 1 billion views on YouTube, Disney+ has released the official trailer for Black Beauty featuring Mackenzie Foy and Kate Winslet, Billie Eilish surprised fans announcing the release of her new single Therefore I Am. bollywood Updated: Mar 06, 2020, 17:20 IST HT Correspondent Educational QualificationB.Com. Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Actress Shweta Tripathi says the finale of Mirzapur 2 had a huge impact on the whole team, and they ended... Bryce Dallas Howard is celebrating the 'Jurassic World: Dominion' shooting wrap up in an unusual way. Mumbai, Oct 29 (IANS): Actress Dia Mirza on Thursday walked down memory lane and shared a picture from her childhood days. College/UniversityNizam College, Hyderabad Daijiworld.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article. But in a recent interview, Dia finally addressed all such stories and said, "If you are asking me whether I would want to have kids, I would say obviously I want them. New Delhi, Nov 12 (IANS) The Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) Ombudsman, Justice (Retd) G Krishnamohan Reddy, has asked the ACA to implement the new... New Delhi, Nov 12 (IANS) Film actor Juhi Chawla, who is part of the ownership team at the IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR),... Chiranjeevi tested Covid negative, says earlier result was false, Tusshar Kapoor: When you look back, everything is different…, Varun Dhawan shares throwback underwater video, Esha Gupta, Mallika Sherawat spread awareness about plant-based diet, Paatal Lok actor Abhishek Banerjee recalls it was always fun to watch Asif Basra, Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu launch sustainable clothing line for men, women, and children, Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli expresses her anger towards Jaan Kumar Sanu for getting influenced easily, Bigg Boss 14 promo: Rahul Vaidya gets into intense fight with Pavitra Punia, as he wants Aly Goni to become the next captain, Vijayendra Kumeria: I feel confident as I am fit, Naagin 5 promo: Sharad Malhotra aka Veer to free Surbhi Chandna aka Bani from forced marriage, Obama next guest on Apple TV+'s The Oprah Conversation, Millie Bobby Brown roped in for new Netflix film ‘Damsel’, Movie Review | Ludo: Intriguingly Weaved Anthology On Life, Karma & more, ALTBalaji & ZEE5 Club announce their upcoming show ‘Crashh’, featuring Zain Imam, Shweta Tripathi on the most impactful scene in Mirzapur 2, Bryce Dallas Howard celebrates end of ‘Jurassic World 3’ production with pink hair, Eminem celebrates yet another milestone as ‘Without Me’ hits a billion views, Disney+ ‘Black Beauty’ trailer: Mackenzie Foy’s powerful dialogues, Billie Eilish teases fans with new single ‘Therefore I Am’, Hugh Grant says he has suffered from Covid-19, Prithviraj Sukumaran’s daughter pens poem on Covid-19 vaccine, Sudheer Babu welcomes a 'Pawsome member' into his family, Mahesh Babu finds it a lot more difficult to hug his son now, Kajal Aggarwal shares her 'desperate attempt to resume routine', LUDO Jubin Nautiyal – Meri Tum Ho Song Lyrics ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Sanya Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur, Fatima Sana Shaikh, LUDO Arijit Singh – hardum humdum Song Lyrics ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Sanya Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Vishal and Shekhar – Deedar De Song Lyrics from Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao, Nushrratt Bharuccha, Raja Hasan – Start Stop Song Lyrics from Laxmii starring Akshay Kumar, Saqib Saleem: OTT has given space to mid-sized films, series, documentaries. Dia along with Sonu Sood will be seen co-hosting a three-part documentary, “Bharat Ke Mahaveer”, which will showcase people who exhibited remarkable kindness during the Covid crisis. The Universe’s timing is always perfect, even if we don’t know it at the time,” Dia Mirza captioned the post, which she tagged as #ThrowbackThursday. Telephone : 0091-820-4295571 Won’t we be adding to the exploding population? Check out the song lyrics of Meri Tum Ho from LUDO, Check out the song lyrics of hardum humdum from LUDO, Check out the song lyrics of Deedar De by Vishal and Shekhar from Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao, Nushrratt Bharuccha, Check out the song lyrics of Start Stop from Laxmii starring Akshay Kumar, Check out the song lyrics of Barsaat by Darshan Raval.