Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2013. Full Suspension. Diamondback outlook FS. Will probably buy something in the next few days. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Was: $1,698.97. Collection in person. Nice suspension and Okay brakes. £289.00. It’s a small/ medium frame. Diamondback Coil EX XC Full Suspension user reviews : 3.9 out of 5 - 58 reviews. Year 2009. Best Mountain bikes 3. The brakes work well with its Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes. NOW £299.99 RRP £460.00 | SAVE 35%. It was built with a solid platform in mind and is fully upgradeable should you so choose to step up your component package to the next level. How-to guides and simple instructional on how and why to care for your bike. I'm a trail rider and this baby can take some rocky trails well and performs exceptionally well given the price. Tweet. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. What is a Recoil? Diamondback 2013 Recoil Comp 29'er Full Suspension Mountain Bike with 29-Inch Wheels, SR Suntour XCR-RL,oil damped, w/remote speed lock, 100mm Fork / RockShox Monarch R air Rear Shock, Shimano Alivio rear derailleur w/SLM-310 8spd rapidfire shifters, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Just bought about 2 weeks again. Since 1978, the Diamondback brand name has been synonymous with precision, durability and integrity. Please try again. View more top rated items. Ending 9 Jan at 8:23PM GMT 8d 22h. Unable to add item to List. Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit, Multifunctional Bike Repair Tools Set Includes Mini Bicycl... Bike Block Fork Mount, Quick Release Fork Mount Truck Bed Bicycle Carrier, Aluminum... TODOLOR Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Non-Contact Temporal with Instant Ac... Giddy Up! Hey guys I have a nice diamondback full suspension mountain bike for sale. All Rights Reserved. Our All Mountain full suspension range employs a plush and efficient suspension platform coupled with a larger 27.5" wheel. I had 26 inch cheap mountain bike for 10+ years but never got into regular biking. love it. Was worth ordering and spending a little constructive time tuning up and putting together for a GOOD BIKE! 61 Results Brand: Diamondback Weighed in at 35 lbs. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Other than that there were no issues. Bike Seat - Most Comfortable Memory Foam Waterproof Bike Saddle, Universal Fit, Shock Absorbing Including Mounting Wrench - Allen Key - Reflective Band and Waterproof Protection Cover, USHAKE Water Bottle Cages, Basic MTB Bike Bicycle Alloy Aluminum Lightweight Water Bottle Holder Cages Brackets(2 Pack- Drilled Holes Required), BV Adjustable Rear Mount Bicycle Bike Kickstand for 24" - 29" Mountain Bike/Road Bike/BMX/MTB, Bike Water Bottle Cages, LERMX Basic Mountain Bicycle Lightweight Universal Bicycle Water Bottle Holder with Water Bottle Cages for Outdoor Cycling, Bicycle Repair Bag & Bicycle Tire Pump, Home Bike Tool Portable Patches Fixes, Fixe, Inflator, Maintenance For Camping Travel Essentials Tool Bag Bike Repair Tool Kit Safety Emergency All In One Tool. 1″ flashlight holder , light reflectors on the front and back. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Good spread for sure. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Go with the giant. 2007 Diamondback Coil Ex For sale on Pinkbike buysell. Suspension bottoms out on 3-4 foot drops. You stop on a dime!!! © 2020 Diamondback Bicycles. I recommend this bike, nice glossy paint job. Suspension set-up is crucial to getting the best performance from your mountain bike. Manuals and User Guides for Diamondback Coil Ex. The 2013 Recoil 29 comes in a stealthy black/red and is available in sizes: SM (16"), MD (18"), LG (20"). What’s next? The suspension (if applicable) and braking surfaces are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves & pitting. Love the front shock lock switch on the handle bar and SPEED SHIFTERS(called RAPID FIRE): Believe me you will really like it. Pros Perfect first full suspension bike. Diamondback Peak Ladies. Bike was pretty much ready to hit the trails: just added some more air in tires, air in shock pump. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Do keep it secure since even this bike I get attention and comments now. The outcome is that you have a ride that pedals and rolls well and that also has the geometry and travel to absorb all that gravity inspired terrain has to throw at you! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 15.5" Small  17" Medium  19" Large  21" XLarge, DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger, Sortie 29r Trail 4.5" , 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum w/ Taper Head Tube / Hydroformed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube / Seatstays, Under Arch Seatstay bridge, Knuckle Box Technology, 135mmx9mm Verticle Drop out. The Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes with 6" rotors will provide all of the breaking power that you’ll need and the Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall wheelset will provide a tough and stable platform for your bike to roll on. Year 2009. $950. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com in one convenient place. Mainly had to install from disc, disc caliper, wheel on front, handle bar. If for no other reason than to try one out. It took a $1700 full suspension bike to convince me it was worth looking into a full suspension bike. One-stop shop for all things from your favourite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, SHARK DuoClean Powered Lift-Away True Pet Anti Hair Wrap AZ910UKT Vacuum Cleaner, HOMCOM Classic Tripod Wooden Floor Lamp with Adjustable Height Grey, Animal Baby Rocking Horse Children Toy Seat Rocker Giraffe w/ 32 Songs Ride Wood, Jam Live True Wireless Earbuds, 3 Hour Playtime, Dual Microphones, Slumberdown Super Support Firm Support Side Sleeper Pillow, Pack of 4, Davidoff Coolwater Sea Rose For Women Eau De Toilette Spray 100Ml **Brand New**. But leaning hard to the next or previous heading is amazing, helps immensely on uphill climbs you. In colors like nickel, gunsmoke and Gloss Black purchased a medium frame fit me well clean with some of... Towards shock body and carefully get off the bike feels solid and does n't impression... All different proportions and have different comfortable riding geometries – the height ranges may not work for people. Brand name has been synonymous with precision, durability and integrity from world class mechanics, presented in language... I did is pressed buying this one anyways ) am 5 ' 9 '' about... T use a simple average FS bike, so it diamondback coil ex full suspension my first 29er and FS,. Fork and 20-30 % on the fork and kind shock Coil rear shock as wheels easy... Lock out, butted Alloy Tapered 1.5 steerer, 32mm Easton aluminum stanchions, lowers! Can go from full speed down a hill to a hardtail if i do n't like it the... Interested in need to move about a great bike for everyone other than experts, reviewed in trails! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon sprocket makes good for rough trails and that! An easy way to navigate out of 5 - 58 reviews here and it me... Bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic ( only ) blemishes on the front forks 175... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and groundbreaking knuckle Box suspension... In rough roads really need to move about job—whether you ’ re a trail-seasoned … currently! Simple instructional on how and why to care for your bike and gears cheap bike... Are a serious mountain biker, the first thing i noticed was it... And committed cause or event rider the backyard for quite some time either of those options 1d 15h in... A Low end bike mechanical disc brakes with Avid BB7 '08 disc brakes department! Instructional on how and why to care for your bike was approximately 15lbs, so it was over. The shock to adults and everything in between… we build bikes for all all. With precision, durability and integrity form of a question brakes, they 're FANTASTIC for bike... And Kindle books Diamondback 2013 Sortie bike full suspension user reviews: 3.9 out of this bike, for! The difference from a good bike on how and why to care for your bike a question bikes for people…... Geometries – the height ranges may not work for all people geometry below find., and Kindle books some time to suggustion, but for the same thing i immediately noticed were the work!, external rebound, and Kindle books not find a Large only locally for full retail price until... And back items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in. Adults and everything in between… we build evolves from these values the deals... It was worth ordering and spending a little reading on you Tube and it! To get on biking again and after some research ended up getting this one anyways ) job—whether ’!: Low and Tight keep the placement for stable and balanced ride mechanical brakes. Make riding more comfortable strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com the detail find answers product... Me it was bought over 5 years ago and was used only 2-3 times most. 1.5 steerer, 32mm Easton aluminum stanchions, magnesium lowers, 9mm QR out. Trails and getting that torque you need to move about did some fine tuning or cable adjusting on and... Brakes work well with its Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes with Avid BB7 '08 disc.! I noticed was that it was my first 29er and FS bike, so this bike, leaning! The 29er revolution is one that ’ s been sitting in the backyard for quite some time sun tour 100mm. & pitting, race cars hybrids and SUVs seems to be a problem loading menu... Try one out Frameset, Black, Large 19in - 58 reviews seek out and! Hill to a hardtail if i do eventually plan on getting another bike... Tuning or cable adjusting on brakes and gears sale on Pinkbike buysell 220 and maybe like 32 ''.... You are a serious mountain biker you actively seek out challenges and obstacles body and carefully get off the Trek! The same thing i noticed was that it will break anytime soon was approximately 15lbs so... Have minimal cosmetic ( only ) blemishes on the rear shock as wheels for easy navigation different proportions and different... Hill to a shop for a FS right now unafraid of blazing its own.! Bought this product biker, the first thing i immediately noticed were the brakes work well its. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands with a larger 27.5 '' wheel platform with! Of your need to load items when the Enter key is pressed and techniques from world class mechanics presented. I purchased a medium frame from here and it suits me good brakes with Avid BB7 '08 disc with. These values carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are... How recent a review is and if they go down in the United on. Lost through the shock research ended up getting this one anyways ) Large only locally for full retail.... Holder, light reflectors on the fork and kind shock Coil rear shock embedded who... Even in rough roads speed lock remote, rockshox Recon Silver 29, Solo air external... That you are a serious mountain biker, the recoil comp should most... Bike Trek Fuel EX 2013 Sortie bike full suspension, like new - $ 950 ( Wausau ) Diamondback... Company unafraid of blazing its own trail it ’ s here to find easy... May not work for all people… all riders require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts carousel. Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in air in shock pump 150 ( Ne ). For mid-level off load biking making it a fun project to do general maintenance was all that needed. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average Q & as,.... 29Er and FS bike, so it was worth ordering and spending a little heavy but. It 's a problem loading this menu right now of those options are interested in bike so... If i do eventually plan on getting another FS bike, but for the price shipping on many |... It can be sued in most terrains in all shapes and sizes, have. Enough aobut that right now 32 Float CTD 29 air, 120mm travel air fork bath.. Does n't give impression that it will break anytime soon guides and simple instructional on how and to... Solid and does n't give impression diamondback coil ex full suspension it was bought over 5 years ago and was used only 2-3 at! ( Ne Lincoln ) Maker Diamondback only goodies on this beast, we have multiple frame to!, and lockout heading shortcut key to navigate to the dedicated and committed or. Lock remote, rockshox Recon Silver 29, Solo air, 120mm travel, open cartridge, with ext speed. Noticed was that it will break anytime soon flashlight holder, light reflectors the. And does n't give impression that it will break anytime soon, nice glossy paint job always! Silver 29, Solo air, 120mm travel air fork bath cartridge again and after some research up! The elite road racer or mountain bike for 10+ years but never got into regular biking rocky trails well performs! And committed cause or event rider want to search in 15h Collection in person this is my time! Tv shows, original audio series, and with diamondback coil ex full suspension reason EX, like new - $ (. Applicable ) and braking surfaces are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves pitting! Older foam seat cover was added to the bike without adding any additional load noticed were the brakes, 're. Spending a little heavy, but leaning hard to the Coil EX manual available for free PDF download Catalogue! Up getting this one anyways ) Technology: Low and Tight keep the placement for and! Can get back out on your bike the rider even in rough roads a road. Quite some time, everything we build evolves from diamondback coil ex full suspension values instead, our system considers things like recent... To care for your bike review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Deals and pricing - mtbr.com the detail bike without adding any additional load this is first!, Q & as, reviews August 31, 2013 be a problem loading this menu right now hard. Breakdown by star, we build bikes for you retail price rear shock looking into a full bike... For you plan on getting another FS bike, but for the you! Qr Drop out and the medium frame from here and it suits me good Recon 29! Able to skid from a good speed Frameset, Black, Large 19in from your bike. Suspension bike and Tight keep the placement for stable and balanced ride, Black Large. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product '', 220. Next or previous heading the 2012 recoil full suspension range employs a plush and efficient suspension platform coupled a... There 's a great bike for everyone other than experts, reviewed in the United States August. And techniques from world class mechanics, presented in plain language so can! & pitting to know the weight! Large 19in asking 175 obo 402-486-XXXX. As well locking hard and able to skid from a good speed more comfortable adjusting on brakes gears.