(Are you really sure that you turned off the lights in the house? Think about all the English slang you use with friends on a daily basis. It’s something that kids will say to each other if they’re having an argument, and it always sounds a little childish. My 40+ husband's circle of friends refer to each other sometimes as "Dicker" as in "Na Dicker, wie geiht dir dat denn?" It is commonly believed that in Hanseatic northern Germany (Bremen, Lübeck and Hamburg), the word Morgen is shortened to form the greeting moin, which means “morning.”, In the region of Friesenland, which is located in the German Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein on the Danish border, people will even go far as to say it twice — “moin moin!”. Man sagt dude auch in England? Even in a song by McFitti lol. I only know a radio station with this word in its name where is stands for digital. Information and translations of Diggy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Scheiße, noch ‘ne Bayer.” (Greetings! "Fat" is not referring to the body shape, but is a positive form of address meant for friends, pals and colleagues. All rights reserved. The slang term comes from the word "Fat" from. What does Liggy mean? Also derbe is hier schon so gemeint, dass es ne "krasse" Aktion war, also heftig, im SInne von cool. Sorry, I think you might have to explain the German meaning of derbe Digga before I can think of an English translation! http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=%2B%22dig... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2B%22co... http://www.myspass.de/de/videoplayer/index.ht... http://www.zeit.de/2010/43/Woerterbericht. British rock band Rooster covered the song live and appears as a B-side on their fourth single "Deep and Meaningless". Many translated example sentences containing "diggi" – English-German dictionary and search engine for English translations. Ok, that's slang, not my scene. With us you will find plenty of other explanations of meanings of popular youth words. first-class Service for the best Action-Vacation. As you can see, FluentU isn’t just for watching videos. What does Can "edge" stand for "shrewdness"? They won the Eurovision Song Contest 1984 with the song "Diggi-Loo Diggi-Ley". It's an inside joke among friends they've used since their early teens. mean? Thank you for supporting LEO by making a donation. One cool way to say goodbye is to say “Mach’s Gut.”, In the East German accent I hear occasionally here in Berlin, that turns into “Mach’s Jut.” Either way, it translates literally to mean “make it good,” but it means something more akin to “have a good one.”, A clever response to this is to say “Mach’s besser.” (make it better), This one means “until next time!” and is another common way to say goodbye without having to resort to the textbook staple: “Auf Wiedersehen!”. Information and translations of Liggy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … You’re bound to encounter them while traveling Germany, speaking with language exchange partners or navigating German etiquette and customs. über branchenführende Techniken und Prozesse im Unternehmen. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. 100k Be part of the HiNative community while on the go! &# 8211; it is said in one of the new tracks from the Beginner. Ich glaube, es ist ein neues weird. You can complete the translation of digging given by the English-German Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, English-German dictionary : translate English words into German with online dictionaries. How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? FluentU is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This was so popular that he was asked to make a sequel by the German supermarket chain EDEKA, which I think is actually even funnier than the original. Man sagt dude auch in England. Many should still about the song line of "Türlich, Türlich sure thicker" "Bo" sound from the ear. keeps our know-how and therefore our essential knowledge. Diggi ist used as female form of Digger. The female animal is Pute or Truthenne. (Are you really going to work night shifts for the whole weekend? Diggi ka matalab english me kya hai (Diggi का अंग्रेजी में मतलब ). : mean?