Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. Version History ===== v1.0 (12/09/2012) FAQ/Walkthrough started. Cosmic Spacehead The Ultimate Gaming Stratagem Intro You are about to embark on an adventure like no other you will have experienced, or are ever likely to experience. To use this feature, you need to be logged in to GameFAQs. Cosmic Spacehead video walkthrough guide. © 2020 GIANT BOMB, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Cosmic Spacehead FAQ/Walkthrough v1.0. Stuck in this game? Watch Queue Queue Giant Bomb users. 7 videos on playlist. Introduction ===== Cosmic Spacehead is an action/adventure combination. We also accept maps and charts as well. send you an email once approved. Scooby, Shaggy, and the gang are up their zany tricks again! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll Enterprise races an evil Romulan force for control of the ultimate law and order device. Released November 1993. I always thought this game was totally awesome, and I still do 10 years later. ===== 2. Please log in or register to continue. yes no. The Continent of Rune has slumbered in peace for 50 generations. If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers. 3DS; Android; DS; iPhone - iPad; PC; PS3; PS4; Switch; PS Vita; Wii U; Xbox 360; Xbox One; All Platforms; MENU. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other ----- - Cosmic Spacehead/Linus Spacehead Complete Game Info V1.05 - - by Dalez ([email protected]) - - Last Updated 01/06/2001 09:34 PM - ----- *** IMPORTANT NOTE *** My E-Mail address has changed. For Cosmic Spacehead on the Genesis, GameFAQs has 3 guides and walkthroughs. Genesis Games. I can now be contacted via E-mail at "[email protected]". more guides | cheats | forums | view source. For Cosmic Spacehead on the Sega Master System, GameFAQs has 2 guides and walkthroughs. You can search for I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Cosmic Spacehead Game Walkthrough. would you recommend this guide? ===== 3. Center and stack multiple super size images. Controls ===== NES: D-pad - move cursor/Cosmic A - select/jump B - quick switch between commands Select - nothing Start - pause GEN: D-pad - move cursor/Cosmic A … FAQ/Walkthrough by MrPopsicle43 Game by Codemasters ===== 1. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. Dizzy's cartoon adventure in Zakeria - a magical kingdom ruled by the evil wizard Zaks. Tutorials, hints, lets plays, walkthroughs, guides, and more. consists of 5 releases. The future of the... Scooby-Doo, where are you? Released in 1993 by Codemasters, Cosmic Spacehead is a combination adventure/platform game. any Giant Bomb content. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. This video is unavailable. The U.S.S. Console Launchapalooza: The PlayStation 5, Console Launchapalooza: The Xbox Series X, Game » A horde of invaders swarm across the border, while a... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions. Cosmic Spacehead video walkthrough by HellfirePlaythroughs. Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Cosmic Spacehead on the Genesis, with a game help system for those that are stuck. Format multiple images into a tidy layout. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions. Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:00:00 Cheats, Hints & Walkthroughs. You can write and submit your own guide for this game using either our full-featured online editor or our basic text editor.