Erin Alexander is the Brand Partnerships Editor at Food52, covering pop culture, travel, foods of the internet, and all things #sponsored. A food blog with a family-first focus offering simple easy-to-prepare recipes perfect for the traditional family dinner. Perfect for pasta,…, Be proud of your food photos! If you do, you’re in the right place. Don't fret! Required fields are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. I do not know where to start? For those who wish every bite of mac and cheese was crispy-edged, this sheet-pan version is for you. So here are 17 Thanksgiving recipes—from the creamiest, most garlicky mashed potatoes ever to chewy-soft pumpkin cookies that'll make you forget about pie—you can throw together at the eleventh hour. This was wonderful!! If you’re someone who enjoys cooking at the end of your day or who wants to eat something different each night of the week, this easy recipe strategy is a great one. 22 Healthy Freezer Meals (That You’ll Actually Love) The … I love it. And, of course, it would be the simplest-ever recipe—just roast the veg with a bit of garlic and olive oil, then toss with a zippy lemon and basil dressing (and don't forget the Parm, obviously). I don't know about you, but it's not Thanksgiving to me without the stuffing. They’re ones we’ve enjoyed time and time again, even on nights when we’re tired, crunched for time, or not in the mood to cook. Instant Pot Buttermilk & Leek Mashed Potatoes, Sheet-Pan Mac & Cheese With Pumpkin & Brown Butter. Place the carrots and onions on the first sheet and the zucchini and tomatoes on the other. Fingers crossed that it makes it into your regular weeknight rotation. No chilling…, These Chicken Tinga Tacos are THE BEST! And seeing as I'll likely be spending this Thanksgiving solo, I'm pretty sure I'll let any Turkey Day preparations—the planning, the shopping, the cooking—come down to the wire. In fact, these buttermilk- and allium-infused mashed potatoes are ready to douse with your favorite gravy (or if you're me, a thick slice of butter) in 20 minutes flat. I paired it with a warm loaf of French bread and dipped in seasoned olive oil. Thanks you! Here are some of my favorite quick dinner recipes: Certain dinner recipes keep well in the fridge for a few days, and some, like most soups, even improve as their flavor develops. It doesn't get easier than whipping up a quick batch of silky-smooth caramel and drizzling it over store-bought ice cream (spring for the good stuff). Delicious and yet I never thought of it myself. (I'm happy to take them separately, but they're just so much better together.). Then, try one of our delicious healthy dinner recipes! Drizzle both sheets of vegetables with olive oil and generous pinches of salt and pepper. I recommend choosing weeknight dinner recipes ahead of time, so you know you’ll have the ingredients on hand when you’re ready to cook. 29 Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipes October 20, 2020 126 Comments Below, you’ll find wholesome vegan meals made with affordable and protein-rich whole grains, beans, and nuts. Magic Green Sauce? Thanks! All you have to do is remember to thaw the frozen spinach—and if you forget, well, that's what microwaves are for. Thawing a frozen slice of lasagna or big bowl of chili is cheaper and healthier than ordering takeout, and it’s just as good. With the roasted veggies, do you take the 1st tray out when you put the 2nd tray in? Sweet Potato Casserole with a crunchy brown sugar topping that will give you life. I’m Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, now full-time blogger. Do you ever have nights when you just can’t seem to think of any easy dinner ideas? from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor. This roasted vegetable pasta is one of our go-to weeknight easy dinner ideas! With a few tried-and-true quick dinner ideas, you can put together a yummy healthy dinner in as little as 15 minutes. Pinch of Yum - A food blog with simple and tasty recipes. Made with all green foods // whipped up…, These are THE BEST soft chocolate chip cookies! Learn more. Formerly at Men’s Journal, Men’s Fitness, Us Weekly, and Hearst, she currently lives in New York City. Your email address will not be published. The latest and greatest. 25 +3 Rank *or equivalent amount of yellow squash or pattypan squash, Tips to use every part of the vegetable -. So, you forgot to order your turkey ahead of time and now your grocery store is cleared out. A healthy food blog with hundreds of easy wholesome recipes including gluten free, dairy free, paleo, low carb, vegetarian and vegan options. Some call it a bad habit; I call it efficient. Are you looking for dinner and dessert recipes? I will save it and use when I need. While I encourage you to try new healthy dinner ideas, it’s good to have a few no-recipe tricks up your sleeve. The same goes for meaty, saucy jackfruit – I like to make it ahead to stuff into tacos or sandwiches throughout the week! Try these ones—they're baked in cider with brown sugar and cinnamon. I just had to leave a review! Trust me, no one at your dinner table will ever be the wiser; you might even fool yourself. I am bookmarking and pinning this page for sure! Place the second sheet in and roast for 20 minutes, or until the squash and zucchini are golden brown around the edges, and the tomatoes are lightly bursting.