If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Etsy notifies you when it’s delivered at the distribution center in the USA and then again when it’s delivered to your shipping address. I had a project in mind where I wanted to make a sunset based off of a picture and I had the hardest time trying to match colors to thread colors. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I used it last night to narrow down threads for my project and was able to confidently order them. Totally worth the price! But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. If you are a DMC brand user you will find this chart useful. LOGIN (account) (0) ☰ (435) 755-0486. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Contact them for details. Looks like you already have an account! Contact them for details. There was a problem calculating your postage. Can you sell finished pieces from your patterns? Stitched by You; DMC On Instagram; DMC Star Stitchers. Absolutely worth the money and I couldn't find something like this elsewhere. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Discover our wide variety of embroidery colors! DMC floss color card includes real samples of all 489 embroidery floss colors plus reference to DMC Pearl Cotton, Light Effects, Color Variations and Metallic Pearl. Please. I will be happy if you will admire me. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Seller will cover return postage costs. But patterns only for personal use. Seller will cover return postage costs. You can click on anything below to convert to the above manufacturer Put mouse over something if you can't read it. Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery, Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase. 5 out of 5 stars (330) 330 reviews $ 44.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Printable PDF DMC Color Charts Sorted by Color Family 505 Colors Diamond Painting DMC Floss Color Chart Diamond Drill Color Charts … We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles, a 100% Australian Owned Company - Enjoy Craft, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. It's our hope that your item gets where it's going as soon as possible, but given the factors involved, this is only an estimate. Top This Blizzard Bundle .   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), DMC Color Chart with Real Floss, Thread Color Chart DMC samples floss shades 498 real color, DMC embroidery floss color card +Fee Gift, DMC Color Chart with Real Floss, Thread Color Chart DMC samples floss shades 482 real color, DMC embroidery floss color card +Fee Gift, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, Perishable products (like food or flowers), Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. DMC Color Chart with Real Floss - Thread Color Chart DMC the card contains really 482 shades (new shades of 16 new colors with numbers 3880-3895 are not included) The palette of shades of thread necessary for every lover of cross stitching makes it easy to select or replace shades of thread when embroidering. When you have dozens of skeins of embroidery floss lying around in your craft room, having a thread color chart is a life-saver. Thank you!!! Thank you!! Color #5200 DMC Snow White(B5200) … This color card is made with actual strands of 489 solid (includes the new 35 colors added in 2017) and 18 variegated colors of DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss, 24 colors of Color Variations Floss, 15 colors of Metallic Threads. £4.59, £5.41 It is an essential tool that will help you quickly find out which shades make up your arsenal, saving you tons of time wasted on scouring through a pile of thread. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Markdown Design Charts; Buy The Bundle. (15% off), Sale Price £1.43 We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Would like to see DMC to come out again with the original color chart that had the actual color swatches. DMC Thread Chart - Embroidery Thread Chart. just write me a link in your letter to your favorite cross-stitch pattern And I will send it to you by e-mail!Check out my store and choose a cross stitch pattern https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoEasyPattern. This seller usually responds within a few hours. Original Price £5.41" Learn more. This is a good effort by DMC to put all the colors in a chart but comparing colors against it falls somewhat short. When it comes to choosing colors for a project, the advantage of a real thread color card compared to a … This is such an amazing color chart. https://www.needlewoman.co.za/dmc-colour-chart-2019-download-pdf Yes, you can. Sale Price £4.59 Great! If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. DMC Color Chart with Real Floss - Thread Color Chart DMC the card contains really 482 shades (new shades of 16 new colors with numbers 3880-3895 are not included)The palette of shades of thread necessary for every lover of cross stitching makes it easy to select or replace shades of thread when embroidering. Stitching Bundles; Yarn Bundles; Kit Bundles; Value Thread Packs; Promo. Shop our real thread color cards made from actual DMC threads. DMC Color Chart with Real Floss - Thread Color Chart DMC the card contains really 482 shades (new shades of 16 new colors with numbers 3880-3895 are not included) The palette of shades of thread necessary for every lover of cross stitching makes it easy to select or replace shades of thread … Here's a new DMC Color Card Chart for Six Strand Embroidery Floss, Color Variations Floss, Pearl Cotton Thread and Metallic Pearl Thread. $53.94-44% $29.99 Inspiration gallery. SoEasyPattern puts your order in the post. And I didn't want to have to go to the store to see thread in person to decide. Other factors — like placing an order on a weekend or a bank holiday — may end up pushing the arrival of your item beyond the estimated delivery date. Because I failed to read seller notes upon ordering, that was a bit confusing. From shop InspirationCraftsUa. Latest Updates. Original Price £1.69" FREE UK delivery. By continuing your navigation, you accept the use of cookies to provide services and offers tailored to your interests. I was expecting it to take a little longer to receive it because it was coming from Ukraine but was surprised at how quickly I received it. DMC Color Chart with Real Floss for Cross Stitch DMC samples floss shades 482 color, DMC embroidery floss color card, Thread Color Chart InspirationCraftsUa. What’s Inside . Wow, this is wonderful. Please try again. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Includes notations for DMC Pearl Cotton in sizes … If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Select the manufacturer to convert from: Select the thread number below or click on the chart below: Select the manufacturer to convert to: Select from the left or click away at the chart at the bottom! Wonderfully organized by color, with a easy to read number index in the back! A real thread color card is exactly what it sounds like – it’s a color card that sports samples of all the colors in a line of threads, using pieces of real threads. This chart is all … For my model, I’m going to use DMC’s latest real thread color card, recently published, which includes their newly released colors. This is exactly what I needed to see the color variation in DMC embroidery floss choices. So happy I bought this!! If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. After you place your order, SoEasyPattern will take 4-10 business days to prepare it for dispatch. Estimated to arrive at your doorstep 17 Dec.-29 Jan.! ... Cebelia shade chart. I have used it several times already, and this is a MUST for any cross stitcher who might want to change color pallettes. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Mari responded immediately when I contacted her to clarify. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Just can't say enough about it, and service was prompt. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Shop With Sarah K Benning; Shop With Gulush Threads; Shop With Hoops & Expectations; Shop With Stitch People; Shop With Pretty Strange Designs; Shop With Christi Jay; Blog … £1.43, £1.69 Yes! DMC Stranded Cotton Embroidery Thread Colour Chart. This handy chart provides you with a color and number reference for the most popular DMC embroidery … Great communication, arrived safely, exactly as shown in the product description. Color #5200 DMC Snow White(B5200) Color #0 DMC White: Color #0 DMC Ecru: Color #208 DMC Lavender Very Dark: Color #209 DMC Lavender Dark: Color #210 DMC Lavender Medium: Color #211 DMC Lavender Light: Color #221 DMC Shell Pink Very Dark: Color #223 DMC Shell Pink Light: Color #224 DMC Shell Pink Very Light: Color #225 DMC Shell Pink Ultra Very L: Color #300 DMC Mahogany … (15% off), £35.27