Basic Instinct. You've seen one too many movies! Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative! Come on, yes you do. Number two: you can never drink or do drugs...The sin factor! Ah, Stu, Stu, Stu...What's your motive? The police are on their way. I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts. extension of number one. Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative. Yeah with a set of lungs like that, she should be. You hang up on me again and I'll gut you like a fish! You hang up on me and I'll gut you like a fish, understand? Get up! Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience. Movies don't create psychos... Movies make psychos MORE CREATIVE! We killed her exactly one year ago today. or do drugs. For instance, number one: you can never have sex. In fact,it takes a man to do something like that. The minute you get a [on the phone with Ghostface thinking it's Randy] Can you see me now? Jamie Lee was always a virgin in horror movies. To see what your insides look like. They found Principal Himbry dead. Sure it is, Sid. Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act who is always running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door. Let me tell you something...You're both expelled. Oh! Then you should know Jason's mother, Mrs. Voorhees, was the original killer! The Hollars: Don't Ever Hang Up On Me Again. BAM! Your entire havoc-inducing, thieving, whoring generation disgusts me. There are certain rules that one must Not exactly the same thing. (OR BILLY?) Never, They'll never make it in time. I want to know who I'm talking to. ... No you listen to me you little bitch! - You should never say "who's there?" Listen up. Two of your fellow students, just savagely murdered, and this is the way that you show your compassion and sensitivity, huh? Oh so you thought you would climb through my window and have a little raw footage? (to Casey) Can you handle that. Sure is quiet. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Her mom and dad found her hanging from a tree limb, her insides on the outside. For instance: 1. Nice solid R rating on our way to a NC-17. If I may say so, Miss Weathers, you are much prettier in person. They're all the same. Get out! (licks "blood" from his fingers) - Corn syrup. I'm sorry, but get off my fu**ing windshield! You I can't take it anymore. So what are you saying is...that I killed her? You fu**ing hit me with the phone, di*k! There's a formula to it! BIG NO NO! I was home watching television and uh, The Exorcist was on. Subverted in another episode where Malcolm tries to start a no-you-hang-up, but his girlfriend interrupts him by actually hanging up. the gun man the gun! (crying) My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me! (on the phone with Sidney) - If you hang up on me, you'll die just like your mother! It got me thinking of you. Movies make psychos more creative! How do you think it's gonna end? The sin factor. His body will come popping up in the last reel somewhere! I think I'm dying here man. Movies don't create psychos... Movies make psychos MORE CREATIVE!!! I saw that movie. That was an ice pick, not exactly the same thing. This is the greatest part you're gonna love this! And now...things have changed and....lately were just sort of edited for television. Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience.