Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers? See below for the link to order. 41 Dorel Home Products Futon Ff4157sils Dorel Futon Assembly Instructions Metal Futon Assembly Futon Frame Assembly Video Steps 5 u0026 6 – YouTube … Dorel Home Products Twin Over Futon Low Loft Bed With Built In Dorel Bunk Bed Amazon C Frame Nous continuerons toutefois à passer des commandes et à répondre à vos questions sur les produits ou les assemblages. Where can I buy DHP products and who are DHP's authorized retailers? How do I assemble my metal beds or daybed? I placed an order for replacement parts online; can you please give me an update. DOREL HOME PRODUCTS IM STATUS: Issued by: XiaojingPENG APPROVED By XiaojingPENG at 15:30 pm, April 15, 2013 ... gladly ship your replacement parts FREE of charge. Designed by MaisonBrison Communications Inc. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Copyright document.write((new Date()).getFullYear());© Dorel Industries Inc. All Rights Reserved. For over 65 years, COSCO Home & Office continues to lead the industry as the largest manufacturer of folding furniture, step stools, ladders, and hand trucks. http://www.dhpfurniture.com/eng/replacement-parts, 12345 Albert-Hudon Where do I get the instruction manual if it's not on the website? California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Due to ever-changing recommendations and orders from local and federal government, as well as concern for the health and safety of our employees due to COVID-19, replacement parts orders may be delayed. Si vous nous fournissez un courriel au moment de passer votre commande, vous recevrez votre numéro de suivi une fois que votre commande sera expédiée. If you fall within the 1-year warranty you are then eligible for replacement parts! View and Download Dorel Home Products 4087439WE assembly manual online. How To Assemble: Metal Beds and Daybeds Assembly, Instructions d’assemblage : lits en métal et lit de jour, How To Assemble: Wooden slats, single and double plastic caps, Instructions d’assemblage : lattes de bois, embouts en plastique pour lit une place et deux places, How to assemble: metal slats, plastic caps and slats spacers for all DHP metal beds, Instructions d’assemblage : lattes de métal, embouts de plastique et séparateurs pour tous les lits DHP en métal, How to assemble: the mechanisms to the arms, frames and stretchers, How to assemble: the mechanisms to the arms and frames, assemble the stretchers. We have wellknown brands like Safety 1st, Maxi-Cosi and Cosco. En raison de l'évolution constante des recommandations et des directives des autorités locales et fédérales, ainsi que de l'inquiétude pour la santé et la sécurité de nos employés en ce qui concerne la COVID-19, les commandes de pièces de rechange pourraient être retardées. I purchased a futon and it is missing the legs, can I order replacement parts. Nous nous excusons pour les inconvénients que cela pourrait causer et nous vous remercions de votre patience pendant cette période. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this time. Need Parts or Assistance? En raison de l'évolution constante des recommandations et des directives des autorités locales et fédérales, ainsi que de l'inquiétude pour la santé et la sécurité de nos employés en ce qui concerne la COVID-19, les commandes de pièces de rechange pourraient être retardées. I placed an order for replacement parts online; can you please give me an update? 4087439WE indoor furnishing pdf manual download. Product Title Dorel Home Products Fusion 30" Metal Backless Bar St ... Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars, based on 20 reviews 20 ratings Current Price $121.64 $ 121 . Upholstered Bed Queen Grey Linen. Welcome to Our Help CenterBienvenue dans notre centre d'assistance, Register Your ProductEnregistrez votre produit, Assembly InstructionsInstructions d’assemblage, Request Replacement PartsPièces de rechange, Claims and WarrantyRéclamations et garantie, How To Assemble: Metal Beds and Daybeds AssemblyInstructions d’assemblage : lits en métal et lit de jour, How To Assemble: Wooden slats, single and double plastic capsInstructions d’assemblage : lattes de bois, embouts en plastique pour lit une place et deux places, How to assemble: metal slats, plastic caps and slats spacers for all DHP metal bedsInstructions d’assemblage : lattes de métal, embouts de plastique et séparateurs pour tous les lits DHP en métal, How to assemble: the mechanisms to the arms, frames and stretchersHow to assemble: the mechanisms to the arms and frames, assemble the stretchers, How to add mattress pads into the coverHow to add mattress pads into the cover, How To Assemble Frames and BracesHow To Assemble Frames and Braces, We're happy to help!Nous sommes là pour vous aider, 12345 Albert-Hudon H1G 3L1 Due to ever-changing recommendations and orders from local and federal government, as well as concern for the health and safety of our employees due to COVID-19, replacement parts orders may be delayed. If you provide us an email when placing your order, you will receive your tracking number once your order ships. Suite 100 Best Choice Products Linen Upholstered Modern Convertible Folding Futon Sofa Bed for Compact Living Space, Apartment, Dorm, Bonus Room w/Removable Armrests, Metal Legs, 2 Cupholders - … Approach to UK Tax Help Center Home Centre d’assistance Register Your Product Enregistrez votre produit Replacement Parts Pièces de rechange Instruction Manuals Recherche de manuel d'instructions Contact Us Service à la clientèle Frequently Asked Questions FAQ We will, however, continue to place orders and answer your product or assembly questions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this time. How much does it cost to buy replacement parts? Nous nous excusons pour les inconvénients que cela pourrait causer et nous vous remercions de votre patience pendant cette période. Due to ever-changing recommendations and orders from local and federal government, as well as concern for the health and safety of our employees due to COVID-19, replacement parts orders may be delayed. Nous continuerons toutefois à passer des commandes et à répondre à vos questions sur les produits ou les assemblages. 1-800-267-1739. How do I assemble the metal slats, plastic caps, and slat spacers for my metal bed? Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1G 3L1 How long does it take my replacement part order to go through? Where do I get the instruction manual if it's not on the website? How do I assemble wooden slats, single and double slats for my upholstered bed? Sign In … Si vous nous fournissez un courriel au moment de passer votre commande, vous recevrez votre numéro de suivi une fois que votre commande sera expédiée. Due to ever-changing recommendations and orders from local and federal government, as well as concern for the health and safety of our employees due to COVID-19, replacement parts orders may be delayed. With the addition of its new decorative line of patio furniture, COSCO Home & Office continues to offer the consumer endless possibilities in style and comfort. What is your return policy for mattresses? Dorel Juvenile is global leader in high quality, safe and fashionable juvenile products. Montreal, Quebec, Canada How do you take the mattress out of the box? 1-800-267-1739. What is the size of your mattresses and does it fit any futon? If you provide us an email when placing your order, you will receive your tracking number once your order ships. I purchased a futon and it is missing the legs, can I order replacement parts? 64 - $128.41 $ 128 . Suite 100 Home & Office continues to offer the consumer endless possibilities in style and comfort. We will, however, continue to place orders and answer your product or assembly questions. Vous n’avez pas trouvé ce que vous cherchiez?