Annapolis, MD 21401 Chattanooga, TN 37421 Tampa, FL 33637 8800 Roswell Rd Building B, Suite 100. Kirkland, WA 98033 A meeting with a DR Horton Manager of Operations was held with his promise of getting back to four homeowners by a specific date has come and gone with no contact! For the address and telephone number of the division or region office in your area, please select from the options below. The concrete on the front porch is cracked on each; this was supposedly repaired once (with a skim coat to hide the crack) and both cracks have re-appeared. Horton dropped the ball and failed to make adjustments to the community regarding mail delivery points...just kept on building. Texas-based D.R. The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact D.R. The drywall coating in the garage wall and ceiling is getting worse. The quality of their homes do not even meet minimum building standards, and their customer warranty operations and responses are a farce! Cracked concrete!!! Not only did they fail, but as predicted, they left the paint shavings and their mess for me to clean up.A second warranty claim placed, another call from Jacqueline stating the shutters and door will be replaced. HELLO, D.R. WI D.R. 18. Atlanta, GA. United States. Main: 775-856-8450, 2040-A Briggs Road Main: 910-742-7946, 8180 Corporate Park Drive Dr Horton in Forney, reviews by real people. Fax: 239-225-2601, 12602 Telecom Drive Main: 952-985-7272, 953 Tommy Munro Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242 NM The company, headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, constructs and sells homes in multiple states and metropolitan markets. Rowlett, TX 75088 Something tells me that this will occur again in another area of our community, that is unless they will add more to our street. I do not appreciate being told that I might be responsible for trees dying, when I moved into my house in March. He called us back quickly on an issue we found while prepping the house for our final move and assured us that the issue would be taken care of quickly. Specialties: New Home Builder New Construction Established in 1978. X.CAULK AROUND TOLIETS. 7 months after waiting and complaining Holly James, Mike Liston, and Brandon Scow really went to bat to make EVERYTHING correct! Also, the opportunity to review, rate, praise or publish a complaint about your customer experiences with these companies. Nike Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address: One Bowerman Drive Beaverton, Oregon 97005 USA Corporate Phone Number: 1-503-671-6453 C... Best Buy Corporate Office Headquarters HQ, Wells Fargo Corporate Office Headquarters HQ, Straight Talk Wireless Corporate Office Headquarters HQ. 13. Main: 936-777-6600 VA All corporate phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. San Antonio, TX 78232 Main: 512-345-4663, 4306 Miller Road ?30.MASTER BATHROOM/PEELING PAINT ON CORNER.FLAT PAINT ROLLED OVER SEMI GLOSS THRU OUT.POPPING PAINT IN ONE AREA. 6 reviews of DR Horton "Beware. r.o.c in your state.. google it" R.O.C in (your state)"File a complaint.. they will help you for free.Download the complaint forms and fill them out and send them away.. they do not take Shafty builders lightly...they will be forced to fix your home :)If not R.O.C has lawyers and they will go after D R HORTONwith guns blazing. I would not recommend this builder to anyone. Suite 110 We will surely recommend your company to our family, friends and acquaintances. Fax: 251-447-0471, 20410 N. 19th Avenue Southwest Airlines P.O. Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels ... Headquarters 1341 Horton Cir, Arlington, ... Dr Horton Homes … Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Horton has consistently delivered top-quality new homes to homebuyers across the nation. This awful problem is just getting worse and we were told there is nothing they can do about it. Main: 843-284-5000, 570 Chris Drive Also, there is water damage in the garage first week. Up to 50 homes in The Farm at Brunswick have fascia that is peeling down to the bare metal and Horton claims it is a routine maintenance item and not their responsibility despite the fact that the houses were sold as maintenance. Just wait until you have issues and they let the warranty run out on you. He can come up with any conclusion he wants but the fact is the sod was terrible and nothing but weeds and horrible grass when it was installed and I have made every effort to revive the lawn but it's hard to revive weeds. 3. Main: 615-283-6000, 10700 Pecan Park Blvd Main: 239-225-2600 I requested to have the door removed several times and each time they send out someone who can't speak English does little to nothing to fix the issue. Main: 818-334-1955 Daniel Martinez (520) 909-8368 call me I will let you know how bad they are. Lakeville, MN 55044 20. Barry O'Daniels. Knoxville, TN 37919 SD (WATCH FOR MORE SAGGING)28.BEAM BETWEEN KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM/CRACKED.29.MOMS BEDROOM/AIR VENT FACING WALL,TURN TOWARDS THE ROOM.WORKER BENT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THE VENT?? Please choose one of the buttons below to help us address your needs more … Horton is America's largest new home builder by volume. Comments are for review purposes. Main: 480-483-0006, 3580 W Ina Road Horton's best toll-free number, it is also the only way to get in touch with them. RI Overpriced and they fall apart within 2 years. Main: 303-488-0061, 679 S. Carter Road Suddenly now the placed it by the master bedroom window. Horton will do nothing. Fort Wayne, IN 46804 We are So very FORTUNATE to have MR TERRY BRENNER Helping us with our home.. Bothell, WA 98012 DR Horton Corporate Office Headquarters HQ. )8.ROOF/ REAR PEEK STRAIGHTEN BENT VENT, PAINT FRONT AND REAR WHERE THE FELT WAS CUT BACK.9.GARAGE RAIL/ COMPLETELY COMMING OFF STRUCTURE(WATCHING CRAFTSMANSHIP)10.ADDRESS SIGN/PAINT PATCHED NAIL HOLES.11.ALL TOLIET SEAT COVERS / SCRATCHED TO EXTREME. Phoenix, AZ 85027 D.R. NH 0/10000. Or. (I WILL DO)23.FRAME ON SLIDDING DOOR /RE-PAINT HAS INPROFECTIONS THROUGH OUT.24.SIDE GARAGE DOOR FRAME/ ON INSIDE BOTTOM NEEDS CAULK.X.FRONT DOOR KNOB/PULLED THE DOOR KNOB COMPLETELY OFF. Thanks to you DR Horton for destroying the neighborhood were my kids live. Horton to respond to warranty requests. Main: 919-460-2999, 131 Racine Drive, Suite 201 2188 Parkway Lake Drive D.R. D.R. I am purchasing a home in Cape Coral, FL with one of there Express Homes .. floor plan is great could use few more upgrades that are just needed. It is not right the way we have been ignored over the years when foundation was under warranty. I am furious, pissed off and looking into a lawyer, how can they continue doing business with the type of homes they are building? (SINCE 7/12/16 DAY ONE) REAR STILL LEAKING ..HAVENT EVEN TURNED IT ON YET! Here are some great reasons to join Horton in Roseville: 1. Main: 864-757-9930, 30 Silver Lake Rd Greenville, SC 29607 I am not an overbearing person, nor am I trying to get something which is unreasonable. Austin, TX 78750 I can not reach anyone else by the numbers on the areas national call list and corporate isn't willing to assist. !My home SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE WAYS IT IS NOW WHEN WE PURCHASED IT..Non the less our house is OUR HOME now ..I thank Everyone I mentioned including" TERRY BRENNER "This man alone scheduled ALL the work to be done Previous of The" Mains" coming down to see the house.Mr Brenner is the nicest most ON TOP local personnel DR HortonHas here in Copper Basin...We really appreciate the team work to fix all 62 items!I am absolutely upset I had to go to the top.. but Im glad I did ..Thank you all for your kindness and understanding.Sincerely ..Daniel Goy. (I FIXED IT AND ALL OF THEM ..??? Southwest Airlines Headquarters 2702 Love Field Dr. Dallas, TX 75235. Suite 100 I've been lied to about appointments and lied on by contractors. Carla Prater, Summer Creek Ranch, Fort Worth Texas 76123. Please tell us what email address you used when you signed up, and we will send you a password reset email. Suite 400 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dr Horton Homes Corporate Office locations in San Diego, CA. Find 1582 listings related to Dr Horton Homes Corporate Office in San Diego on YP.com. Horton is now the number one homebuilder in America and has been since 2002. Main: 302-514-0850, 1430 Culver Dr. NE Hoover, AL 35244 D.R. While 817-390-8200 is D.R. Horton is America's largest new home builder by volume. The one person that would keep me in the loop and also take heat from me for being up set was Becca Conroy. 19. Horton do something and help us out here. Contact Dr Horton customer service. 15. Perhaps that’s why Bicycling Magazine ranks it as number 6 out of the top 50 best biking cities…but there are miles and miles of lakeside and riverside walking trails within the metro area, including woodland trails in the city and county parks. Glendale, CA 91203 Englewood, CO 80112 At Horton, providing world-class products also means providing world-class customer service. A terrible experience with this builder.