Lindsey Rennick Salone and Lauren Rennick Lockhart are identical twin sisters who received their dental training alongside Lauren’s husband, Dr. Bryan Allen Lockhart at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. My job puts me in a unique position to not only develop significant long-term relationships with a variety of interesting individuals, but also to influence people’s lives in a positive manner. As business and marital partners, Drs. 19 17 10. As a high school student in my hometown of Decatur, GA, I decided that I wanted to become an orthodontist. Phone: (704) 334-6907 See more of Dual Image Dentistry and Orthodontics on Facebook. Office Hours: At Dual Image Dentistry and Orthodontics, health and comfort are our top priorities, and you can be assured that you/your child will be treated in a clean, hygienic, and friendly environment. This process is automatic. or. 48 43 6. I love to laugh, I love to smile, and am excited to share these gifts with you! Dr. Salone and Drs. At Dual Image Orthodontics, we are committed to the latest developments and newest technologies to provide the most efficient and quality orthodontic care. Dual Image Dentistry and Orthodontics. After attending dental school at UNC together, the doctors received their orthodontic training at separate residency programs. 1315 Matheson Avenue, Charlotte NC 28205 Having completed this fellowship that is designed for orthodontists to treat only the most complex cases, I feel confident that I can treat almost any case that is set before me. Call for a FREE Consultation! At Dual Image Dentistry and Orthodontics, health and comfort are our top priorities, and you can be assured that you/your child will be treated in a clean, hygienic, and friendly environment. During dental school, I was given several opportunities for community outreach. All of their years of training paid off when both of them received the honor of becoming board-certified orthodontists. Email: [email protected], 2620 W Arrowood Rd. A true family dental and orthodontic practice, Drs. Lockhart went on to Orthodontic Residency Programs to become board-certified orthodontists. This allows them to share dental ideas and design treatment plans together, providing optimum aesthetic results for all patients. It is very rewarding to witness the joy and confidence that people develop from their treatment, and I am excited to be able to share this life-changing experience with you. This allows them to share orthodontic ideas and design treatment plans together, providing optimum aesthetic results for all patients. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Phone: (704) 269-8495 Both involved providing free dental treatment to local kids at orphanages in each respective country. We are following the American Dental Association and NC Dental Board recommendations to keep our patients, their families, our team, and the doctors safe. After living in Dallas and New York City for some time, I am excited to be back home and working alongside my loving husband. Tuesday: 8:00am-5:00pm Dentist Operation Teeth. 99 97 18. 180 216 51. Lockhart bring their unity into the office to deliver a caring, family-oriented approach to treatment. 268 372 25. in Biology from Morehouse College in Atlanta, I then went on to receive my dental degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill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n my leisure, I enjoy watching movies, reading, playing tennis, and especially love spending time with my sweet little boys! After receiving my B.S. As a professional, I believe that it is my duty to stay abreast of the latest technological advances in dentistry. (704) 334 - 6907. 1315 Matheson Avenue (2,139.20 mi) Charlotte, NC 28205. 820 people follow this. Doctor Medical Medicine. 2620 W Arrowood Rd. Closed Now. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! We want you to enjoy life and have confidence in your smile. Hence our name, we believe that dentistry and orthodontics are not just about fixing teeth, but enhancing your entire image. In order to ensure that my patients are receiving the most efficient and quality care they deserve, I regularly participate in continuing education. The fellowship focused solely on treating complex cases involving impacted teeth, cleft lip and palate, and patients requiring jaw surgery. Toothbrush Toothpaste. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. 56 check-ins . (704) 269-8495. In addition to offering free dental services to North Carolina residents (by way of the Missions of Mercy, or NC “MOM” clinics), I also participated in two different mission trips to Miacatlan, Mexico and Chisnau, Moldova. Dentist Pain. I feel extremely blessed to be an orthodontist. 5 out of 5 stars. 783 people like this. Lockhart have all been successfully and adequately trained to deliver exceptional care to you, your family, and the entire Charlotte community. Call for a FREE Orthodontic Consultation and ask about our In-Office Dental Health Plan for those without Insurance! degree with Distinction from UNC Dentistry, but I also met my wonderful husband! Not only did I obtain my D.D.S. About See All. Monday: 8:00am-5:00pm After the three graduated from dental school, Dr. Salone received additional training in a General Practice Residency, while Drs.