You will need: 1 cup water, 3 large eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil.Baking Instructions:Step 1. 49 SKYLINE CHILI (ORIGINAL RECIPE) 46 EASY POUND CAKE. I bake a lot of duncan hines (about 40 CASES a week) we noticed the same thing with a particular set of dates in October. Why haven’t you changed bake to the original recipe. I would make them over and over sometimes 3 times in a day and it kept... Sixty years ago, my father taught me how to bake a Duncan Hines cake. MixBlend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds).Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.Pour batter in pans and bake immediately.Step 3. Why? But this was easy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix 16.5 oz at Amazon.com. I know you are aware the mix and price has changed. Cannot find product. Review #1806874 is a subjective opinion of poster. *Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pan(s). [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Stir 2 Tbsp of flour, 1/3 cup oil, 1 cup water and 3 eggs. BEAT at medium speed for 2 minutes. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(+!! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. While I have purchased your products in the past, understand that it will NEVER happen again! At first I thought I did something wrong but after three in a row and all the other reviews I know it’s the cake. Here are the cake mixes available in stores or online. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 7, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 19, 2016. I baked the same cake 3 times until I decided to go with Pillsbury cake mix. I used this French Vanilla cake mix with some coconut then some coconut shavings on top *chefs kiss* heaven sent. After baking, I noticed that it’s canter had collapsed. Duncan Hines has lost a loyal customer. I was sooo wrong. Again, I will never buy the birthday cake one again.. more like gritty almond flour butter taste.. yuck.. but they are technically correct in the net carb content. I have no idea what they did but it’s awful now! I was wondering if it is Maxi, my grocery story, that is not ordering it anymore or if it is Duncan Hines not supplying it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have used the butter cake mix for over 20 years now my cakes are ridiculous. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. See all details for Duncan Hines French Vanilla Cake Mix, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The vanilla cake mix requires just three add-on ingredients: eggs, butter, and milk. With a little tweaking, tastes like home-made. **Bundt is a registered trademark of Northland Aluminum Products, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota. *Add 3?5 minutes for dark or coated pans. We aim to show you accurate product information. The new mix is heavy, dry, and grayish. Instructions: You will need: 1 cup water, 3 large eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil.Baking Instructions:Step 1. suppliers and others provide what you see here, [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Everyone loves it when I was about to say PASS, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2015, I honestly think the after taste (sweetness stays in my throat) is just a little too sweet for me. I can’t buy this anymore. I always use their cake mix but doctor the ingredients- I always add 1 extra egg, milk instead of water, and melted butter instead of oil. I have use the Duncan Hines French vanilla for years, used to make great crumb cakes/blueberry crumb as well as strawberry shortcake‘s. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Cool cakes in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing. Shop Duncan Hines Moist French Vanilla Premium Cake Mix - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! Duncan Hines Cake Mix reviews: Failure to rise. What a disappointment. I've been using your cake mix for over 30 years and lately the cake doesn't seem to rise. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2016. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix 16.5 oz, See all details for Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix 16.5 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Try again. Popular Reviews: New Recipes - Contribute your Recipe. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I loved the taste of the cake by adding my own raisins. Make a cake to This process is automatic. Might give a try to another flavor. Current selection is: Choose an option. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2012. Is there less mix in the box? If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-64b0c181-ea0c-4e37-a6c3-22a5e8d7cc8c, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-72759f9b-007-175bb1476e53d8, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:11:21 GMT, Electrode, Comp-df552c20-bb09-4636-a177-f1433c4628f8, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-e0dbaba3-007-175bb18cb9323f, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:16:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!