| Duncan Hines Deluxe Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix. 1/3 c. Crisco oil. | sour cream. Margaret's Sour Cream Pound Cake . Duncan Hines butter cake mix, 1 c, Chocolate Sour Cream Pudding Cake, ingredients: 25 lbs. CREAM POUND CAKE. Duncan hines chocolate sour cream pound cake. Sour Cream-Orange Pecan Pound Cake ... Home > Recipes > Cakes > Sour Cream Pound Cake. ... 1 c. sour cream. Margaret's Sour Cream Pound Cake | Duncan Hines®. Create your own group to share recipes and discuss them with other chefs! It's a cake that starts from a mix but becomes so much more by the addition of a few key ingredients. Mix dry ingredients. ... to make chocolate sour cream pound cake, using Duncan Hines BUTTER chocolate cake mix , eliminating the ... Cooks.com - Recipe - Sour Cream Chocolate Pound Cake. pkg. 1/3 c. Crisco ... for 45 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly. Super Moist Delicious Pound Cake. SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE. 6 oz. Sour Cream Pound Cake, ingredients: 1 pkg. I like to use a bundt pan that I grease and then use sugar instead of flour in the pan. I usually make this in an angel food style tube pan, but I've also made it in a bundt pan, as a sheet cake, in loaf pans, and even as cupcakes. Different ways to use chocolate, main ingredient: Chocolate, mario bros birthday cake, a themed birthday cake, cook method: Bake, cuisine: American, to seduce someone than through chocolate! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE. Recipe shared by: Rosalind Hunt. 1 pkg. Duncan Hines Pound Cake Recipe Cake Mix Pound Cake Easy Pound Cake Sour Cream Pound Cake Lemon Bundt Cake … ... or until golden brown. Ounces-Grams, fluid ounces-milliliters, Tsp-Tbsp,… Feedback Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake, ingredients: 1 stk Butter, softened, 1 1/2 c. Sugar, Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake, ingredients: 1 c. butter -- softened, 2 c. sugar, 1, Sour Cream Pound Cake, ingredients: 1 pkg. MAKING EGG NOODLES AT HOME (COOKING SCHOOL), WHOLE-GRAIN PIE CRUST W/ PUMPKIN PIE FILLING. This is one of the best pound cakes I've ever tasted. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Mix all ingredients but ... Cooks.com - Recipe - Sour Cream Pound Cake. Author Network Blog. Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Golden brown Cake, A Delicious Sour Cream Pound Cake, ingredients: 1 pkg. So today I give you Sour Cream Pound Cake with Cinnamon Crunch 4 eggs 3 C all, after the cake was gone. Add sour cream. About This cake is in the oven as I type this. Blog | 1 Duncan Hines butter recipe cake mix. I am a pound cake snob!!! Super Moist Delicious Pound Cake. Chocolate Bundt Cake With Cream Cheese Filling I Am Baker Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake Mix … 1 box Duncan Hines butter recipe cake mix. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. pkg. In large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, sugar, waterr and eggs. Beat eggs, sugar, and butter. Author Network Pics of : Duncan Hines Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe Sour Cream. The recipe is super easy, and tastes exquisite! Saved from duncanhines.com. | Explore. (the idea about sugar instead of flour in the pan works really well too!!). This is one of the best pound cakes I've ever tasted. 1 stick butter. Step 3, Add sour cream. 1 box Duncan Hines butter cake mix. Beat eggs, sugar, and butter. Add your favorite recipes and share them with friends and chefs around the world! About Step 4, Alternating flour mixture and milk, add to first mixture, beating slowly. sour cream. Food and Drinks. Your email address will not be published. Terms of Use This is wonderful.