Simply the best. Try a new Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte! I gave them a second chance, a week later. Dunkin’ Donuts is announcing the introduction of Get up and Glow Dunkin’ Refreshers for $2 at participating restaurants nationwide. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The customer service is terrible and they don't acknowledge you or say anything to you when you enter the store. Choose from the sizes below to see … My latte was well done and my bagel, well hard to mess that up.This store certainly not up to the standards of DD. How is this business operating during COVID-19? ), ( ), ( The new cold drink line from Dunkin’ is made with iced green tea, flavored fruit concentrate, and B vitamins. 26 I would not return here. Just the service alone is enough for me to never return. Ok, so I'm honestly getting a bit tired of driving up to the order stand of the DD and carrying on a 10 minute conversation with a non qualified employee taking my order and having to explain what is a frozen coffee late. 122 Prices may vary. ), ( 47 With a combination of iced green tea, B vitamins, and bright bursts of flavor, Dunkin’ Refreshers stand apart as the perfect, new choice to help anyone get their glow back.”. "I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this place before. ), ( It had a weird aftertaste. I will be their customer for good. ), ( ), ( Prices may vary. A large Peach Passion Fruit has 180 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 20 milligrams of sodium, 43 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 39 grams of sugar, and 1 gram of protein. Dunkin' Serves Up New Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Kri... Review: Taco Bell - Pineapple Whip Freeze. Drive thru is quick. "I'm not allergic to gluten, but I do feel better when I eat less of it. Dunkin’ Refreshers, the newest additions to the Dunkin’ menu, are beautifully bold beverages that will keep you feeling renewed and refreshed. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. As summer arrives, Dunkin’ has prepared the perfect way to give its guests that new glow and a boost of brightness, energy, and excitement, introducing new Dunkin’ Refreshers iced beverages, available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide beginning June 17. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users, Stop By or Order Ahead with the Dunkin' App. ), ( if you try this you should probably get extra fruit flavoring or something because it was just okay. I usually go to Holmesburg Bakery in this area, but wanted to try something new. ), ( True to our name, we offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, … I had a problem with the d&d app and she took care of it quickly. ), ( Your email address will not be published. I show her my receipt and she's annoyed and tells me to go tell the other lady. You couldnt pay me to eat anything or drink anything fron this dunkin. The coffee tasted like poison and the donuts were tasting like wax, not big on dunkin donuts and my experience here proves why I dislike it. 25 That's the only reason why I gave this place 2 stars.UPDATE 10/24/13: NEW MANAGEMENT, much better service. However, Dunkin’s wants to help fans celebrate summer with a refreshing new drink, so they’re offering medium Dunkin’ Refreshers for $2 all day at participating locations nationwide through July 28, 2020. The price for coffee is .5cents lower compare to other Dunkin' Donuts in NE Philly. In the middle of ordering the guy taking my order answers the phone and starts having a full conversation while I'm standing there trying to order. ), ( Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New Hostess S'mores Cupcakes Coming Exclusively to... Mod Pizza Launches New Diego Pizza and Sweet Heat ... Domino's Now Offers Curbside Delivery During Selec... New Shaq-a-roni Pizza Arrives at Papa John's. Specialties: Stop By or Order Ahead with the Dunkin' App. 99 I ended up leaving without my order and do not plan on coming here in the future. ( Dunkin Dunkin Donuts Fast Food. Peach Passion Fruit Dunkin’ Refreshers; ... Dunkin’ Donuts does not have vegan donuts, dairy-free donuts, or eggless donuts. 87 The Strawberry Dragon fruit was the one I was all excited for, and it was disappointing. ), ( There is no respect for customer loyalty; I don't even get discounts and I don't argue with them or give them an unnecessarily hard time. 1067 This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 41 ), ( Frito-Lay Launches New Cheetos Flamin' Hot Pepper ... Pillsbury Offers New Brownie and Cake Snack Bars. ), ( ), ( 73 40 The first time it happened, I thought maybe someone ordered one then changed their mind and he didn't want to throw it out and kept it until someone did order it. I'm not too sure about any after taste but I do acknowledge its probably not mixed super well like Starbucks when they use shake cups for their refreshers. The donuts taste fake.... And leaves a strong terrible taste in your mouth that is impossible to wash out. So I have no idea why they treat me like I am an unsatisfied, crazy nut that they dread seeing pull up at the window.I miss the other guy, who always recognized me and my order but I see him only on weekends where I don't often visit it. “Now, with the start of summer, it’s the perfect time for something fresh and exciting to energize and enliven people again. Finally I found the guy that originally took my order and I get my drink. 89 Press J to jump to the feed. Arctic Zero Welcomes New Classic Vanilla and Pista... Pringles Rolls Out New Limited-Edition Pringles Ba... Hormel Introduces New Chili Specifically for Toppi... Taco John's Unveils "Three Chicken Tacos for $5" Deal, Review: Little Caesars - Stuffed Crazy Bread, Krispy Kreme Releases New "Dessert Donuts Collection". To celebrate summer, Dunkin’ is offering medium Refreshers for $2 all day at participating locations nationwide through July 28. An unofficial Starbucks community. 61 Both drinks are 24 fl oz and are $2 plus tax. Her name is Alphie. They get their caffeine from green tea, which is unlike the Starbucks’ version that gets it from green […] I will get my refreshers from another store on the way to work. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. 1 96 To make the new drinks a little sweeter, Dunkin’ is offering medium Refreshers for just $2 all day at participating restaurants until July 28. ), ( Dunkin’ Refreshers are available in small, medium, and large sizes for $2.09, $2.49, and $2.89, respectively. Walked into this franchise this morning around 10:15. ), ( ), ( That was the…". Peach Passionfruit and Strawberry Dragonfruit!!! ), ( ), ( 8 ), ( The floor needed a good sweeping as there were crumbs, a coffee stirrer, used napkins and more. ), ( Just had the WORST experience I have ever had at any place. Their iced coffee tastes like cleaner, straight poison taste. I go to this shop on my way to work.