Europe's Largest Model and Hobby Superstore!. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. I would buy again. The E-flite® UMX™ Whipit™ DLG is a sailplane that combines convenience and affordability so that the fun of pure flight is possible to enjoy regardless of experience level. Some of the sea birds actually took a dive at it making for some extra entertainment. Summary: I have always wanted to try a Discus Launch Glider. E-Flite UMX Whipit; E-Flite UMX Yak 54 180; E-Flite UMX Yak 54 3D; E-Flite V900; E-Flite Valiant; E-Flite Vapor FPV; E-Flite Viking Model 12; E-Flite Viper 70mm; E-Flite Wing Cub 250 ; E-Flite X-Vert VTOL; E-Flite Yak 54F 3D; E-Flite Beechcraft Bonanza; Show all Categories Show Less. Price Price. The E-flite UMX Whipit is a DLG-glider, which make a real breakthrough in modeling. So in order to stay in a thermal at low altitude it will likely be necessary to circle fairly tightly. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, E-flite EFLU3150 UMX Whipit DLG BNF Basic, See all details for E-flite EFLU3150 UMX Whipit DLG BNF Basic, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3:06. The E-flite UMX Whipit is a tiny 24.4" Discus Launch Glider that weighs in at a mere 1.53 oz. 13:33 . Current Stock: Sold out - check back soon! E-FLITE UMX Whipit DLG Rc Glider, BNF Basic *OUT OF STOCK* SKU : EFLU3150. Shop for E-flite products and more. Contact Us. INTRODUCTION. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. LiPo (3.7V per cell) Refine by Battery Type: LiPo (3.7V per cell) (37) Amperage. The wing is removable for easy storage and is … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for E-flite Mini Convergence VTOL BNF Basic, 410mm, EFL9350 at Amazon.com. Hello Select your address Black Friday Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Gift Cards Sell Registry E-Flite Whipit Review. E-FLITE UMX Whipit DLG Rc Glider, BNF Basic *SOLD OUT*, Crazy Hobbies Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 0 Reviews. This ultra micro glider features carbon fiber for strength, E-Flite UMX Whipit; E-Flite UMX Yak 3D; E-Flite UMX Yak 54; E-Flite Valiant; E-Flite Viking Model 12; E-Flite X-Vert VTOL; E-Flite Other; Hangar 9 Model Plane Spares. E-Flite's Easy DLG. E-flite Wing: UMX Whipit EFLU3102. Gerry Yarrish. Write a product review. Screw the screws into the joints before attaching anything, otherwise it’s easy to damage the plane griping it so hard or from a slip. The calm wind from the ocean is enough to keep it floating. GBLynden's RC 55,360 views. E-Flite's Easy DLG. The wing is removable for easy storage and is reinforced for right or left handed launches. Take into consideration the foam, after a few chucks into the air the wing starts to wrinkle a bit but it does affect its flight performance. The Bind-N-Fly version requires a transmitter, 3S LiPo flight battery, and charger for completion. Not sold in stores . E-Flite UMX Habu S. E-Flite UMX Habu. It’s not very durable, so avoid winds greater than 3-5mph. Like the high-performance discus-launch gliders (DLG) popular in competition, this ultra micro glider features carbon fiber for strength. E-flite’s 850mm Pitts, the Knife Edge Beast! Table of Contents Pitts S-1S 850mm – A Small Plane that Flies Big!FeaturesSpecsWhat’s In the BoxFlying Thoughts Pitts S-1S 850mm – A Small Plane that Flies Big! Here is a great looking foam Pitts biplane that is small enough to fit in anyone’s car but flies as good as many larger planes I love. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. As with a lot of other Horizon Hobby products, the build quality is sub par. About this product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for E-flite UMX Ultrix BNF Basic, 342mm, EFLU6450 at Amazon.com. Sort By. My uncle … Read more "E-flite Pitts S-1S 850mm BNF Basic Review" 4. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2019. The Whipit is operated by a simple two-channel Spektrum DSMX control system and battery, which is covered by a protective pod. Wishlist. However, trials revealed that the super-sleek machine needed the right tweaks to become a true thoroughbred. See details - E-flite Wing: UMX Whipit ... 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller. But do try to fly it back to you for a catch or into some soft dirt or grass. New to RC flying? E-Flite UMX Whipit. Brands Refine by Category: Brands E-flite selected Currently Refined by Category: E-flite Battery Type. UMX Whipit DLG. E-Flite UMX Waco; E-Flite UMX Whipit; E-Flite UMX Yak 54 180; E-Flite UMX Yak 54 3D; E-Flite V900; E-Flite Valiant; E-Flite Vapor FPV; E-Flite Viking Model 12; E-Flite Viper 70mm; E-Flite Wing Cub 250; E-Flite X-Vert VTOL; E-Flite Yak 54F 3D; E-Flite Beechcraft Bonanza $31.99. E-flite Refine by Brand: E-flite (1849) Category. Write the first review. More From This Category. Like the high-performance discus-launch gliders (DLG) popular in competition, this ultra micro glider features carbon fiber for strength. The Whipit is operated by a simple two-channel Spektrum DSMX control system and battery, which is covered by a protective pod. Email Us. 4.2 average based on 5 product ratings. Catching a thermal from a hand launched glider with no other energy source involved is one of the most satisfying experiences a modeler can have. Kits. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Current Stock: Sold out - check back soon! E-Flite is part of the Horizon Hobby consortium that started operating in Illinois during the RC hobby revolution of the mid-1980s. Our selection of E-flite products is quality built and designed for maximum fun. TRRS 504: Railcar Wheel Replacement - Duration: 20:05. Jusy be gentle! Check Store Availability. Get the best deals for eflite whipit at eBay.com. 12 Comments. E-flite has done a terrific job of capturing the scale details in this 44" wingspan model. Add to list . ... 3” statement, so I decided to put it to the test. The wing is removable with two screws if you need to break it down even smaller for travel. Like the high-performance discus-launch gliders (DLG) popular in competition, this ultra micro aircraft features ultra-lightweight construction with carbon fiber for strength. Any enquiries should be addressed to: Attention: Albury RC Models & Hobbies Email: via contact form (on this page) Phone: (61 2) 6025 0497 Postal: Shop 3/329 Urana Road Lavington, NSW 2641. It features durable carbon fibre material, a removable wing for easy storage and reinforcing for right- or left-hand launches. E-Flite UMX Whipit. Easy to fly. 0 Reviews. The helicopter is a coaxial rc helicopter, also called contra-rotating or dual rotor. Q&A View All. and it doesn’t change the flight pattern hardly at all. Condition is New. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for E-flite EFLU3104 Nose Cone: UMX Whipit at Amazon.com. Pros: - Fun:Price ratio is one you can't beat - Fly it anywhere - Long flight time/ battery lasts forever. SKU: EFLU3150 UPC: 0605482059715. Out of stock. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. E-flite UMX Whipit DLG RC Glider BNF Basic Unboxing, Review, and Maiden Flight - Duration: 13:33. Sort By Sort. E-Flite UMX P3 Revolution. Super great little glider. E-Flite Propeller, P-51D 1.5m - EFL01258. Adding your products to cart. Just like with the well-known, in competitions used High-performance discus-Launch-Glidern, uses this Ultra Micro-glider carbon fibers for reinforcement. E-Flite UMX Sbach 342. As you may recall me mentioning in my UMX Pitts review, that little Pitts just flies absolutely epicly! Horizon Hobby has made a little plane that filled that void in my hangar. E-flite Blade mCX review. E-Flite UMX PT-17. My mini radian glides twice as far and its carrying a motor on board. All popular models supported, including UMX Timber, F-16 Thunderbird, Viper, Maul, Extra, V900, Apprentice, Valiant, MiG 15, Phantom, Mustang, Radian and more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ... E-flite recommends that the VT unit not be used until the pilot gets used to the way the Scimitar flies so they have made provisions to let you lock the unit in place after the servo is unplugged from the receiver. I knew that if it flew anything like the … Well, drooling over E-Flite’s 850mm Pitts Biplane I couldn’t hold off any longer and I ordered one. $129.00. Screw the screws into the joints before attaching anything, otherwise it’s easy … The ever-popular E-flite UMX Gee Bee R-2 returns with more power plus exclusive AS3X and optional-use SAFE... $ 129 99. 5. Eflite UMX Whipit DLG BNF Basic E-FLITE.