Instead of executing proper customer service and informing me of East Hampton village policy, she rudely did not answer my questions, and before cutting me off and hanging up the phone, she yelled “OK! Sasha had told him we were recording her “bar crowdness which is against COVID guidelines” and to be careful of a girl in a polka dot dress (which was me). Although it is part of a chain (Hillstone Corp), the food reflects what is locally available. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone- not even my worst enemy. I called back Ana at East Hampton Grill to gather more info on what exactly this law entailed. Scharfenberger hot fudge Sunday !! deserve a shout out. they will for certain be open for dinner you need to call and find out about lunch. Quiet, great service, good ambiance, and delicious food. East Hampton Grill - 99 N Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937 - Rated 4.4 based on 92 Reviews "Very good service, probably the best in the Hamptons. Instead of perhaps offering a complimentary gift certificate to incentivize me to ever consider dining at this establishment in the future, Sasha gave me her phone number (which in fact, turned out to be a false number). Can't wait to...come back next year. From downtown, stay left at the fork when you see the windmill and continue onto North Main Street. Instead of executing proper customer service and informing me of East Hampton village policy, she rudely did not answer my questions, and before cutting me off and hanging up the phone, she yelled “OK! We had a side of the creamed corn which was delicious. We were greeted very politely and seated immeadiately, despite this supposed “New York State law” not allowing 6 guest to dine together. I have always left here extremely satisfied with whatever my choice has been. Takeout, Gift Cards Available, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Table Service. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, luxury Hamptons experience | Galavante.com, What To Do In The Hamptons | Galavante.com, An Insider's Guide to The Hamptons | Galavante.com, 99 N Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937-2638. I introduced myself to the manager at Serafina and said Sasha sent us to his restaurant. Sasha would not have Ana apologize directly to me. Enjoy.More, My daughter and I went here for early dinner. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Atmosphere, personnel, food, service, all excellent.More. 208 reviews of East Hampton Grill "I hate when your expectations are so high you are bound for disappointment. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in East Hampton, Hotels with Private Beach in East Hampton, Hotels near Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center, Hotels near Ross Institute Center for Well-Being, Hotels near East Hampton Historical Society: Clinton Academy, Hotels near Elevated East Efoil Surfboard Rentals, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in East Hampton, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in East Hampton, Late Night American Restaurants in East Hampton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in East Hampton. East Hampton Grill is located just north of downtown East Hampton. It was exactly what I needed on a Monday evening. I thought to myself, was I just given false info by East Hampton Grill? mignon, which was perfectly cooked and the bearnaise was great and the roasted chicken, which was also nice. Open for dinner nightly. She finished our conversation by telling me to drop her name to the manager at Serafina because this will have him “take good care” of my family. Whomever receives this, please email me back to let me know. As a newcomer, I was confused why I was told by one restaurant my party could not be seated due to state law, but the restaurant just across the street accommodated me. At East Hampton Sandwich Company, we see every sandwich as an opportunity to offer you our best. Enjoy. We always like the Hillstone restaurants ( Houston's,Rutherford Grill,etc) They are always excellent and never disappoint, and East Hampton Grill was no exception. I introduced myself to the manager at Serafina and said Sasha sent us to his restaurant. We started with the heavenly biscuits which came out warm, served with a soft, salty butter which was perfect to spread on and then top with local honey. Bye!” Never in my life have I been treated so poorly. Always book well in advance, This is a wonderful restaurant. As a newcomer, I was confused why I was told by one restaurant my party could not be seated due to state law, but the restaurant just across the street accommodated me. All he said was “Yes, welcome, please do not record any videos of my establishment.” I was confused and outraged! If hungry, come here for mouthwatering fried oysters, tuna and tuna tartare.Being at this restaurant, try good fudge, biscuits and hot fudge sundae.It's time to degustate delicious martinis, wine or white wine.Great coffee is the most popular drinks of East Hampton Grill.. Expensive but great food. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone- not even my worst enemy. When visiting East Hampton Grill, it's a must to try delicious coffee. Best in the Hamptons , Hillstone just knows how to feed...you properly!