What is a peach bellini made of? Serve immediately and enjoy. If you prefer a really sweet cocktail you can omit the vodka and add as much sweetener as you like. Divide the peach purée between your glasses – you want a couple of centimetres worth in each one, then gently top them up with Champagne. A traditional Bellini is a little different than what we have here. If you love this Peach Bellini recipe, make sure and also check out my Peaches & Cream Streusel Muffins! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Both Looza and Goya make peach nectars perfect for this drink and can be found in many groceries stores around the country. Brandi’s goal is to share recipes that support a consistently healthy lifestyle. Bellini Recipe Ingredients: 6 oz sparkling wine, chilled . Traditionally, white peaches were used in the drink. Both Looza and Goya make peach nectars perfect for this drink and can be found in many groceries stores around the country. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. If you’d like the free printable recipe card for this drink, Campari and Soda, A Low-Calorie Cocktail and Go-To Low Alcohol Drink, New Brunch Cocktail: Aperol Spritz - Rose Gold Mama, How to Deal With Tiredness, Loneliness & Stress, How To Become More Self-Aware Through Mindfulness. “This spin on a bellini uses tinned peaches – still lovely, and there's usually some in the cupboard! Simply Peach Juice or other peach juice/nectar. You can use sliced fresh peaches if you wish. The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. Mimosa’s are great! 2 oz peach nectar . If you are planning to serve bellinis for a party or event, here is how frozen peaches can save you! You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful. It’s a cocktail served with peaches and sparkling wine. I use lime because I often have them on hand. I'm not totally sure you are suppose to do that but I like it just the same. And it’s kind of the best part. While the traditional, old school version of a bellini was made with just peaches and Prosecco, a little Peach Schnapps takes it to the next level. It’s made using Prosecco and a peach puree. It is made by blending fresh peaches (sometimes with lemon and sugar) into a puree and then top off with Prosecco. Make sure and leave a review when you make them below in the comments and let me know how they turn out. They are named after a Venetian artist Giovani Bellini. No, anytime you serve cocktails with champagne or sparkling wine, you will want to serve them fresh. For my simple twist on the Peach Bellini all you need is 2 ingredients and a couple of minutes! Get family friendly recipes delivered straight to your inbox for FREE! So no shade if that is the brunch drink you love. The refreshingly light peach flavor and cool frozen slushy texture make these the perfect Summer cocktail. You can upgrade your mimosa to a fresh and sophisticated brunch drink, the Peach Bellini with this easy Bellini recipe. Meal Prep Guide: How to Meal Prep Like a Boss, sweetener or sugar to line the rim of the champagne flutes, optional sweetener or sugar to add to the bellinis, Add a pound of frozen peaches, a bottle of Prosecco, and a little optional vodka to a. I used (cheap) white spumanti in this recipe and doubled it to make two servings one each for my husband and I. That’s it. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These peach bellinis have been helping me survive quarantine. Both Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory have super popular versions! In my easy Peach Bellini recipe, I take a short cut and use Simply Peach juice which is so tasty! Champagne and sparkling wine go flat, fast. It’s optional and not necessary, but it gives it the perfect added flavor punch! I have a plan. Some guests added a small amount of sugar to theirs due to the frozen peaches not being very sweet but I thought they were great just as they were! Bellinis originate from Italy. That’s it. Place all ingredients in a blender, puree until smooth. Thank you! To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? Just mix Peach Juice and Prosecco to taste, pour into champagne glasses, and serve. To make this Peach Bellini nice and frosty like in the photos, you will want to use frozen peaches. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. How to Make an Easy Peach Bellini that is perfect for brunch, showers, or to make for a crowd. Brandi currently lives in Kansas City, Missouri and is a self-taught cook and fitness enthusiast. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I hope you are going to love this easy Peach Bellini recipe just as much as I do! That’s right, just 5 minutes. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Do you struggle with staying consistent at meal prepping? Read my disclosure policy. Be sure to use Peach nectar and not Peach Juice in this easy Bellini recipe. With only 2 ingredients, you can make a simple and fresh Peach Bellini that is great for spring and summer drinks. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition