In one of the last stores we wandered into, S and I came across Easy, Tiger cards, which were absolutely adorable. Give them the gift of choice with a Easy Tiger gift card. So anyways, hope y’all can hold me accountable. Graphic designer Clara von Zweigbergk … Login Add to Cart . The real question is: Can I follow through? Easy, Tiger - Help Me Card . ( Log Out /  Due to Increased Demand, Orders Can Take 1-2 Days Longer to be Delivered. Easy, Tiger - Happy Card . The biggest thing for me is knowing how to adjust my free time outside of work so I can fully commit to the three goals I set. Things I adore about them (all images link directly to their store Easy, Tiger): 4. ( Log Out /  I keep waiting for myself to begin producing items, but I decided to jump the boat and go for it tonight (UPDATE: aaaaaand was held up. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. Cards in a Vending Machine? I spent 20 years with Gibson Greetings Int Ltd (UKG), and my father before many years beyond that, so I have a passion for the tradition! I need to create a listing. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. About 6 years ago I wanted to adapt a vending machine to vend greeting cards, with the growth of 'greetings' or sentiment sending 'vehicles' on the internet or smart phones, I wanted to explore the combination of 2 old ideas merging to create a new one, and one that could enter areas of trading that greeting cards don't presently occupy, or are limited to the man hours needed to sell the product, a vending machine seemed the obvious answer! Easy, Tiger - FYI Cards . Ah, day two of work. Greeting Cards. We just try to make awesome things, and sell them to awesome people. Check out our current classes:�Beyond the Logo: Crafting a Brand Identity and�By The Book: Create a Style Guide for Your Brand. Is this a branch of Hallmark? According to their website, they began their company by repurposing old vending machines to sell their tiny 2.5″ x 5″ cards. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. See, our machines (and cards) are just a byproduct of a few people who share the same crazy idea: that cards should be fun. You're Drunk" A part of me wants to focus on jewelry, screenprinting items, letterpressing cards, and maybe even designing a few blog layouts. As you can see, I’m a girl of many dreams and the best intentions. Gift Card. My Account; Easy, Tiger - Me-ow Card. Easy Tiger Brand 10 Count with envelopes "Go home, snowman. Courtney is the founder of Design Work Life and Seamless Creative, a small design studio she runs with her husband Brian. Scott Gibson. Change ), View spacethymeprint’s profile on Twitter, View spacethymeprint’s profile on Instagram. Delivery information. And what’s more fun than old, salvaged vending machines? SKU. Easy, Tiger - Hate Card . Easy Tiger. Please Bear With Us! Give them the gift of choice with a Easy Tiger gift card. Product Details Delivery Options Reviews. It takes up hardly any room, so it is easy to store and carry, and there is card games for anything from two to many more players as well as solitaire games for one. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. In my previous post, I mentioned that one of my daily Three Things was to develop Space Thyme in conjunction with an actual Etsy store, wait for it… Space Thyme. No gimmicks. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Try the Black Coconut! Okay pegasus. Features: The message inside this card reads: "Have a grrrreat day!" Check out all of their card designs online right here. In stock. I am not exactly sure if I have a clear focus yet. Birthday Card - just a note - easy tiger - art card Select size. Design Work Life is a daily blog published by Seamless Creative, whose purpose is to share a love of design through daily design-centric inspiration. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees. However, I’m making sure I don’t beat myself up about it for now because I know adjusting takes a while. Smells like heaven", "Super cute little store. Product code: GC30871. The home of illustrated greeting cards, stationery and gifts spanning from funny and rude to cool and quirky. Hope to hear from you! Easy Tiger is a new Kansas City based stationery business that strives to make “cards for awesome people.” And they are certainly distributed in an awesome waythrough refurbished vintage vending machines. I love it! In one of the last stores we wandered into, S and I came across Easy, Tiger cards, which were absolutely adorable. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out /  See, our machines (and cards) are just a byproduct of a few people who share the same crazy idea: that cards should be fun. Due to Increased Demand, Orders Can Take 1-2 Days Longer to be Delivered. Login Add to Cart . Dayspring; Easy Tiger; Filthy Sentiments; Account. Large Square Card. �(via DesignWorkLife) [...], [...] post from Design Work Life… a greeting card vending [...], Hi There From the way that you buy them, to the way that you use them. She now splits her time between developing brand identities for small businesses and soaking up (and passing along) as much inspiration as she can.