We also have on rotation truffles, mini cupcakes filled with cookie dough, mini cones filled with cookie dough, mini cookie dough cookie sammys. You could purchase individually or by the half dozen, and so on. Also, be advised the business is in Los Angeles, and she ships to the U.S. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. We smoke an array of grass fed meats, chicken and…” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 47 locals recently requested a quote, “ cookie dough. the woman on the phone was pleasant and helpful. There was not one person who wouldn't purchase from this place and I may have accidentally made one of my sisters addicted (oops). Suite 810 After some careful thought, I decided to give it a try. The Cookie Dough Cafe Finally you don’t have to sneak that lick of cookie dough from the spoon! It's that good” more, “Cookie Dough Dreams fulfills every desire in my heart for edible vegan cookie dough and I make sure to stop in whenever I'm around the area. Oh and the pancakes & bacon! Edoughble can be used as an ingredient, as a dessert topping, or a spread. Los Angeles, CA 90034. www.edoughble.com. Rude owner and their customer service is non existent. It's very, very sweet - I can't finish the kid's size. Someone had bought a bunch of cookies from Deluscious and I remember taking a bite and my eyes rolled back, my body relaxed, and all I could say was "Oh my god...". Get first access to new flavors, exclusive offers, news and dough much more! We can't wait to see you at the edible cookie dough shop! About See All. Amazing! Homemade and hand scooped on site, our edible cookie dough is all natural, NON-GMO, and made only with the highest quality of ingredients. A number of people suppose that the staff is creative here. Needless to say, all of their flavors are delicious and fresh. LA has always been at the forefront of emerging trends in health + wellness, and as such, has been a part of the vision for us since day one." Edoughble would love to partner with brands to create new varieties of dessert innovation. Also has a very clean and unique interior with a beautiful patio area” more, “The Chocolate Decadence cookie is literally life changing. I came here for my Birthday and got the Birthday cone and the gold karat one, first off they are definitely instagram worthy but take a pic quick because they melt fast. I know this from my experiences with other companies as well. My only request would be that they offer nutritional…” more, “ like other Cookie dough is. Cookie Dough Dreams is bri... See More. Fortunately, Edoughble has made a product, that parents can order and their kids will feel like they are eating raw cookie dough and parents don't have to worry. You can get it” more, “I'm sure you've heard about the famous banana pudding at Magnolia. We can't wait to see you at the edible cookie dough shop! And so affordable. Need a DOUGH FIX now? It was amazing and packing, how's it wrapped and presented was incredible. Stop by our cookie dough shop and grab a scoop or two! I have tried cake batter (my favorite), snickerdoodle, brownie, oatmeal, sugar cookie, and their seasonal flavors Purple People Eater (Fall flavor: Purple cake batter with halloween sprinkles) and S'mores (Summer Flavor: Chocolate? Now, as so many redditors have pointed out, this stuff is not cheap. From our classic flavors like Chocolate Chip and Cake Batter Dough to fun flavors like Pink Lemonade and Mud Pie, this book has it all. This feature allows you to create a list of exhibitors and products who you'd like to see at an upcoming Natural Products show. Community See All. Edoughble would love to partner with brands to create new varieties of dessert innovation. Milk Bar LA - OPEN FOR DELIVERY & TAKEOUT. Smoky Table also offers catering services and private parties. A box of Cookie Good cookies is also a great gift idea. 86 reviews of Edoughble Sweet Shop "You can only tell your kids, "DON'T eat raw cookie dough" so many times, before just giving up. Here you can have good coffee. This place is located in Venice on Ocean…” more, “One of the best dessert spots in the Westwood area. Kristin Hunt is a Food/Drink staff writer for Thrillist, and thinks someone should mass-produce Go-Gurt tubes of cookie dough. The shop itself is located fairly close to the Beverly…” more. I went to their website and read about the owner, the cookie dough flavors, and of course, I checked social media/yelp. All products sold at Pop Up Grocer range from $2 to $120. That was the right thing to do and, naturally, after opening back up, it makes sense that she would be backed up on orders. This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Edoughble can be used as an ingredient, as a dessert topping, or a spread. Gourmet Edible Cookie Dough. For more information, visit www.doughp.com. She communicated everything and there was never an issue. 124 E Magnolia Blvd (896.40 mi) Los Angeles, CA 91502. -- that showcases 150+ of the most innovative and exciting brands in natural food and beverage, plus some home, pet and body care. Learn how to make your own dough, and how to use it. We're holding out hope that Edoughable docks their prices down the line, but for the time being, we're just glad someone's bringing PB&J cookie dough to the masses. They create a backdrop for exploration with a space  that is friendly and inviting, with the use of colors and smileys - even a living room for lounging and gathering. (Los Angeles, CA – February 7th, 2020) -  Pop Up Grocer, the world’s first-ever traveling pop-up grocery store concept, announces their third residence in Los Angeles. . Edoughble can be used as an ingredient, as a dessert topping, or a spread. Oh and they now have edible cookie dough. Fine service is something that visitors highlight in their comments. Pile it on top of a cone with a scoop of McConnell's ice cream. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. !” more, “The best cookies in town. Most edible cookie dough places don't have any flavor in the cookie dough, but this one sure does! Reviews on Edible Cookie Dough in Los Angeles, CA - Edoughble Sweet Shop, Cookie Dough Dreams, Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar, Milk Jar Cookies, Milk Bar LA - OPEN FOR DELIVERY & TAKEOUT, DeLuscious Cookies & Milk, Bloomfield Creamery, Turn Dough, Cookie Good, Diddy Riese Cookies With the belief that food should always be fun, Pop Up Grocer’s mission is to provide a space for discovery, highlighting today’s most innovative emerging brands under one roof. Sometimes there's circumstances out of their control, such as the California heat that could affect shipping or a customer that chooses to slander a company instead of inquiring and giving someone a chance to make things right. Please read our, CHOCOLATE CHIP OFF THE OL' BLOCK COOKIE DOUGH, Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 3.5oz, Edoughble Cookie Dough Pints Even learn how to make our Cookie Dough Sammies! Excellent customer service and plenty of desert options including edible cookie dough!! I’m notorious for painfully searching the grocery aisles to find that cool-new-treat, and now Pop Up Grocer has made it easy on us by hand picking the best emerging food brands. www.edoughble.com. Thank you for reading. It cute how you can add a jug of milk…” more, “Founded by James Beard award-winning pastry chef Christina Tosi, Milk Bar is an NYC institution that has expanded its operation to 5 other cities in the last decade. FREE 2-Day Shipping & Limited Time Holiday Offer: Spend $50, Get $10! Edoughble Cookie Dough Single Serve. I was and am ABSOLUTELY hooked! I was skeptical, thinking it won't taste as good as "regular" cookie dough. For more information, please visit popupgrocer.co. Save your money. Choose toppings like crushed sandwich cookies, chocolate candies, marshmallows, graham crackers and more! Get the inside scoop & $5 off your first order! Closed Opens at 10:00 +1 760-803-2403. Number 8860726. Doughp brings out the big kid inside of all of us, with a nostalgic ready-to-eat cookie dough dessert concept. !, 2625 S Robertson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034, UPDATED COVID-19 HOURS: Monday-Friday: 2pm - 7pm; Saturday: 2pm-8pm; Sunday 12pm-7pm (Cinnamon Rolls on Sundays! After a journey in self-discovery and sobriety, founder Kelsey Witherow renewed her love for baking and inadvertently created an amazing edible cookie dough recipe from scratch that can be enjoyed either raw or heated. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. COVID update: Edoughble Sweet Shop has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. ). Shipping is not a tricky matter, as some reviewers may have mentioned, and those situations are not typical occurrences. I figured I'd just wait until I went to LA, which I do quite often. Get Directions (818) 561-4023. www.cookiedoughdreams.com. ©2020 Group Nine Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Restaurant menu. Edoughble is the only premium, all natural, non-GMO edible cookie dough dessert made with a straight from the mixing bowl taste. Opening February 7th in Venice, Doughp, www.doughp.com, will be one of 150+ select brands showcased. Welcome edible cookie dough to Los Angeles CA! I think I'm going to try the Sammie's next or the peppermint dough! United States. Proud to be one of them!” - Kelsey Moreira, Doughp Founder & Fearless Leader . Me, who has always been guilty of licking the bowl and grabbing cookie dough, was intrigued into checking this place out. batter with marshmallows and graham cracker pieces). With the belief that food should always be fun, Pop Up Grocer’s debut location was in New York City in 2019 and will open pop-ups in Los Angeles and Austin in Spring 2020. Pop Up Grocer creates an environment that still feels like a grocery store - product, shelves, fridges - but is fresh enough to take you out of your normal, passive shopping behavior. Most guests recommend trying tasty sugar cookies and good chocolate cakes. Located at 62 Windward Avenue in Venice, California visitors can shop each day from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm through March 1st.