I'll admit my expectations were very low and I did not expect an eggless cake to be able to compare with normal cakes but I decided to give it a shot anyway. .tried it….and the result was perfect cake..One question. This article has been viewed 649,689 times. Hi, can you pls confirm mould size for baking this cake. Thanks for the recipe. Hi Have tried this cake today, though it tastes perfect and exactly the way it should but it became so hard. halwa recipes are native to both north india and south indian cuisine and can be made with locally made ingredients. It is good. Hi Ankita, I use Magic bullet blender and USHA Mixer grinder. Amazon Great Indian Festival: Best Ethnic Suits – Our Top Pick, Eggless Chocolate Cake Without Oven Recipe. Yes we can prepare atta cake but the proportions would be different. baking powder. Hie….the recipe looks wonderful…i was about to bake the cake…canu please help me with measurements Amount is based on available nutrient data. dates halwa recipe | khajoor ka halwa | khajur ka halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. and can I use oil in making frosting? the ratio would be different, Is there no need of adding sugar in the cake? Kudos to the kind of work u do also spread generous amount of prepared chocolate frosting. it was fairly easy to make. So, fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the delicious recipe instructions below. App Store Thanks for a nice start. If it comes clean, it's done. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. this is a great chocolate version. – Tinned pears, chopped up, would be delicious. however there are other theories which suggests that this milk cake is from ancient rajasthani cuisine. I was looking for an eggless cake recipe for long , finally got one . Which one should i use? After 30 minutes, do the “toothpick check” by sticking a toothpick into your cake to see if it comes out without any batter on it. so basically 1 cup = 255 GRAMS. Thanks a lot Chaitra. Hey, Otherwise, serve with a dollop of non-dairy whipped cream or chocolate sauce. Some people use vinegar but it gives out different flavor to cake when we use it. Then to improve the taste & texture pour some sugar syrup over the cake to keep Preheat a thick bottom vessel/pan, line up with some salt and place a wire rack. Will you please guide me. It’s very easy n delicious. I make a different frosting because I am addicted to cream cheese frosting. hayagreeva recipe | hayagriva maddi recipe | hayagriva sweet with step by step photo and video recipe. Pour eggless chocolate cake batter into a greased cake mold. as over baking makes cake hard. yes you can but your cake would turn salty, Hi Hebbar Hi Your email address will not be published. Ishita. There is no need to add sugar in the cake mixture, hello sahana, i have used condensed milk/milkmaid which does have necessary sugar. Thank you, Add the water to the mixture slowly to thicken. Without eggs, baking powder, or baking soda, your "cake" will not rise. easy eggless chocolate cake recipe | eggless cake recipe. About 30 minutes, just until the cake turns a golden brown. I used this recipe again two nights ago even when I had eggs because it is so easy! the history could be anything but certainly today kalakand sweet is widely appreciated and liked by every indian. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download on the