The recipe yields soft, moist and fluffy vanilla cake. I’ve always been looking out for a basic egg less version of vanilla cake as usual. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn’t use butter or condensed milk. This is the best vanilla cake recipe with oil. This Eggless Sponge Cake is made using condensed milk. If you need a cake with condensed milk I suggest you use my recipe for Eggless Sponge Vanilla Cake. Eggless Sponge Cake is a soft, moist, spongy vanilla cake without any eggs. Today, I am using vanilla pastry cream , but you can use other fillings like eggless vanilla pastry cream, strawberry filling , blueberry filling , mango mousse , chocolate mousse as long as you use a frosting dam! Step-by-Step recipe of eggless vanilla cake without condensed milk. This Eggless Sponge Cake is made using condensed milk. Bake a sponge cake, serve it with whipped cream, and fresh fruits. ! I’ve always been looking… Read More The recipe includes video recipe of the vanilla cake and Instead, it uses plain curd (yogurt), baking soda and baking powder to make the cake … The options for filling and frosting recipes that can complement this are endless. This Eggless cake is great for vegetarians. This Eggless cake is great for vegetarians.