Her goal is to share with you recipes, DIY ideas and crafts that are fun, easy to make and won’t break the bank. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed until just combined. We always have a few boxes of cake mix and the dairy that goes with it. I was looking for a different kind of cookie to make this Christmas and I saw this recipe and thought I'd give it a try. I love eggnog. Share on Facebook; Share by Email; Share on Pinterest; Share on Twitter ; We've put the flavors of rum and spice from Christmas' favorite beverage into a form you might not expect. If you love Christmas cookie recipes, try my Classic Shortbread Cookies, Eggnog Bars, Holiday Pretzel Rings, Lemon Snowflakes, and Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies. While the oven is heating, in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar. We made this tonight and will be making at least two more batches for various family functions - I know the first one isn't going to make it until next week! Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough, (16-oz.) Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bottoms turn a light brown. Ground cinnamon and nutmeg – these spices help give the cookie a classic eggnog flavor. To make these you’ll need: All-purpose flour – I like to use unbleached all purpose flour but standard bleached flour works too. How she found time to do the extras that come with the holidays is beyond me! Not only did she serve eggnog to drink, but she also used it in her baking. These cutout cookies are crisp at the edges and a bit chewy in the center. It's definitly a keeper. My son loves eggnog and he fell in love with these cookies! Get this widget. I was kind of disappointed in these after so many reviews. :) Thanks for the recipe! And it wasn't needed. Store in an airtight container, no more than 2 layers deep, placing waxed paper between the layers. Bake 20 … Note: Nutrition information is estimated and may vary from your actual results. I thought they were easy to make and taste great. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Very nice taste but a little tough to get off the baking sheets. Eggnog, white chocolate and the warm flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg make this cakey textured cookie hard to pass up. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla. Eggnog Cookie Ingredients. I made a couple batches of these last Christmas and people really loved them! I try to make life as easy as I can, especially during the holidays. Which means I should probably consider wrapping presents soon. I had my toughest critic taste it my husband and he loved them. If you’re making a few different types of cookies, make the slice-and-bake dough first and by the time you’re done with your other cookie recipes, they’ll be ready to bake. Add the cream, rum, vanilla extract and nutmeg and beat with a mixer or by hand, until smooth and creamy. Kelly is a wife, mom of 5 (2 are furry), camera bug, tech lover, gadget grabber, travel enthusiast, music aficionado and TV junkie. Even with doubling the nutmeg as others did and adding 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and a couple dashes of clove I found them kind of bland. They were still wonderful and tasty without the salt. Oddly enough I’ve never thought of using eggnog to make cookies. I love eggnog though. These sound like a perfect blend of my favorite holiday flavors! Eggnog Cookie Cups! Full of the rich flavor of holiday eggnog spiked with rum and dusted with nutmeg, they have a firm texture, a slight crunch, and just enough sweetness to handle the extra flavors of the icing. They smelled wonderful as they were baking. Although I was just a kid, I remember mom always bought a LOT of eggnog. This is a great recipe! To make these eggnog … Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart. I will pass on making them again. The Eggnog Cookies are the absolute best recipe. Allow to cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire cooling rack. can Pillsbury cream cheese frosting. 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted There were 6 of us, so she had her hands full just with the kids! 1 box of white cake mix These are tasty but very plain looking. Our goal is to inspire our readers to make flavorful, creative food, whether it's for a quick weeknight meal, family dinner or holiday celebration. Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed until blended. They did just great with no problems on burning or sticking. In a small bowl, add all your ingredients. 2 large eggs pkg. can Pillsbury cream cheese frosting, (16.5-oz.) Perfect quick and easy Christmas dessert! Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth. Thanks for sharing a tasty recipe! So I just didn't add the salt. I made them on foil and peeled the foil off and they came off great. Find seasonal inspiration, test-kitchen approved recipes, and so much more. Do not overmix. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Subscribe to get our latest recipes, cooking tips, and entertaining ideas delivered directly to your inbox. Divide the cookie dough into 1" balls, and place on a lined baking sheet. Do not overmix. Step 3: Divide the cookie dough into 1″ balls, and place on a lined baking sheet. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours. Yield. ; Granulated sugar, brown sugar and powdered sugar – that’s a lot of sugars.We’re making cookies! Yummy!! Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; gradually stir into creamed mixture. Overall the cookie was good but don't expect amazing. Thanks for sharing! MyGourmetConnection has hundreds of wholesome, easy-to-follow recipes, that are perfect for quick weeknight meals, holiday celebrations and just about everything in between. I would love to make these yummy cookies for my hubby! https://www.hy-vee.com/recipes-ideas/recipes/pillsbury-eggnog-cookies I added a few drops of yellow food coloring to the frosting to give it the look of eggnog. Eggnog Cookie Cups. 1 teaspoon vanilla. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition