A delightful server, Jennifer, explained my options and convinced me to try the pork and pineapple tacos (al pastor). as I'm accustomed instead they were deep-fried, which caught me completely off-guard. David was an excellent server. Loved it, we’ll be back!More. Service although "light" that evening was mediocre at best.More, Stopped in here for a late meal - we weren't expecting a lot after staying in the area once a year for the last eleven years. We were a large group and were treated like family. us so well. more. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for El Borrego Restaurant - Restaurant - San Diego, CA 92105 We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. as I'm accustomed instead they were deep-fried, which caught me completely off-guard. They were OK, but definitely nothing to rave about. It was supposed to be Southern Mexican food, but it needs to be spiced up some. I added some some beans (black) and rice. Took his time in educating us on tequila and his recommendations for food was perfect. Staff polite, premises clean, service prompt. Amazing authentic food and fantastic service. It was a great atmosphere over all. ", See reviews that mention Authentic Mexican, See reviews that mention Fresh ingredients, Staybridge Suites - Orlando Royale Parc Suites. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 5770 W Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee, Florida 34746, United States. We ordered and shared different dishes to share with Margaritas and everything was excellent. Actually that's how the 2nd Margarita came out to everyone in our Party to our dismay. definitely ask for recommendations and take their advice because if you do you'll have a really great time.More, Nestled in touristy Old Town I didn’t have real high expectations but the Taco Tuesday banner caught my attention. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We were pleasantly surprised by the delicious food, amazing margaritas and friendly service. Food was tasty and service was excellent. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our server David was fantastic, recommended certain things which further improved our dining experience. Review Ratings Swayed Us To Make This Our Itinerary. Thanks to Jennifer for looking after...us so well. Offerings looked appealing, and were not bad tasting, but were not memorable. extraordinary. View the menu for El Borrego and restaurants in Borrego Springs, CA. It was like there was two types of menu the tourist menu with all the shake food and then the real menu with the real food. His culinary wisdom and the experience he gives is a server is...extraordinary. Actually that's how the 2nd Margarita came out to everyone in our Party to our dismay. Stopped at this gem of a place and so glad we did. Owl Restaurant is a simple video landing website. On weekends it is. But if you go on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday you might get lucky enough to be served by the chef himself. Thank you!More, I thought this was just another Mexican restaurant. Although on Margarita Monday's they are 2 for 1, the Margaritas...for this Special are relatively small. Service although "light" that evening was mediocre at best. The presentation was beautiful and the food was flavorful This is quite possibly some of the best Mexican cuisine I’ve ever had. Thank you Jenny for a wonderful dining experience! Excellent authentic Mexican restaurant in Old Town! We stopped in for lunch, and we had a very enjoyable visit! We will definitely be back! NEVER AGAIN! While waiting she brought the usual chips...and salsa except they were blue corn tortillas and the homemade salsa was fantastic. ( 3 good sips and its Gone!) Highly recommend the house special guacamole and margarita. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. "We we're recommended the margarita classic on the rocks. They were OK, but definitely nothing to rave about. tasty, the taquitos were incredible, and the carnitas were amazing. Convenient Old Town Orlando location, great food and super friend staff! Considering all the fanfare on their Margaritas and Food, we felt we could not bypass Borrego's...Weakness on our part... We went on "Margarita Monday's," which was a Huge disappointment for everyone in our Party. The presentation was beautiful and the food was flavorful This is quite possibly some of the best Mexican cuisine I’ve ever had. Don’t let the location fool you, this is a must try place when visiting Kissimmee or Old Town. Great Food, Drinks and Service! There were three of us eating and we had four appetisers and a salad. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. There were three of us eating and we had four appetisers and a salad. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kissimmee, Hotels near Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Hotels near Walt Disney World Bus Service, Hotels near The Disney Wilderness Preserve, Hotels near Old Town Sling Shot & Vomatron, Hotels near (SFB) Central Florida Regional Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Kissimmee, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kissimmee, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in Kissimmee, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kissimmee, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kissimmee, After-hours Restaurants in Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, American Restaurants for Families in Downtown Kissimmee, American Restaurants in Downtown Kissimmee, Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center Restaurants. The write-ups on their Shrimp Tacos sounded so good, I ordered them without hesitation...The only problem was the shrimps weren't sauteed? My wife had a margarita since she was vacationing, and I enjoyed it too. El Borrego De Oro menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Get quick answers from El Borrego staff and past visitors. Highly recommend the shrimp tacos. My first Margarita although small was Very Good, the 2nd NOT SO MUCH as it was mostly ICE. ( 3 good sips and its Gone!) Highly recommend the house special guacamole and margarita. Thank you! I was blown away with how good the food taste and his recommendations. Order food online at El Borrego, Kissimmee with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of El Borrego, ranked #170 on Tripadvisor among 753 restaurants in Kissimmee. and salsa except they were blue corn tortillas and the homemade salsa was fantastic. I was blown away with how good the food taste and his recommendations. It was like there was two types of menu the tourist menu with all the shake food and then the real menu with the real food. We will definitely be back! for this Special are relatively small. The nachos were huge and...tasty, the taquitos were incredible, and the carnitas were amazing. My first Margarita although small was Very Good, the 2nd NOT SO MUCH as it was mostly ICE. Loved it, we’ll be back! I added some some beans (black) and rice. The write-ups on their Shrimp Tacos sounded so good, I ordered them without hesitation...The only problem was the shrimps weren't sauteed? [email protected] Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato definitely ask for recommendations and take their advice because if you do you'll have a really great time. Every dish was delicious. Very friendly staff which made the whole experience even better. Every dish was delicious. NEVER AGAIN! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746-4732. Don’t let the location fool you, this is a must try place when visiting Kissimmee or Old Town.More.