The soundscape is great, the music is original , and when there are lyrics meaningful and touching. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Jejune 4. This album gives me an overwhelming feeling of hope in our dystopian hellscape! Moral Dynamite 5. Whisdoms End, supported by 6 fans who also own “Tautology”, Awesome artwork and awesome joyful sing-along tunes. Los Angeles, California, Our new triple record 'Tautology' is out now: lnk.to/ETE-Tautology. Tautology is not a typical rock album, and El Ten Eleven are not a typical rock band. And it's what I need to hear! I continously listened to the Departure album. Making complex things sound simpler, and simple things sound complex. There is something delicious about the textures on the second last track. Los Angeles, California, Our new triple record 'Tautology' is out now: lnk.to/ETE-Tautology. All their albums are great. Entropy 2. Farrago 2. El Ten Eleven : Tautology [3xCD] LAの2人組ポストロック・バンドEl Ten Elevenの2020年作のフルアルバム。 2020年5月〜9月にかけてそれぞれデジタルのみでリリースさていれた、『Tautology I』 『Tautology II』 『Tautology III』の3作のシリーズ作をまとめた3枚組アルバムになります。 Russian circles is a band that creates interesting music, a true musical trip. Los Angeles, California, Our new triple record 'Tautology' is out now: lnk.to/ETE-Tautology. I first heard of them watching a YouTube Christian video featuring Hammock. The Star Feminine Band and Sun Ra Arkestra's Marshall Allen and Noel Scott. Lassitude With Report 3. A lot of ambiances. This might be my favourite album since All the Suits Began to Fall Off. An tempestuous post-rock journey inspired by the existential threat of climate exchange, "Triumph & Disaster" overflows with grace and grit. Entropy 2. And it's what I need to hear! I´m always deeply impressed if a band says "hey - we made an album and we tried to make it sound like X". If you like El Ten Eleven, you may also like: supported by 16 fans who also own “Tautology I”, Very good stuff. Bandcamp New & Notable Oct 9, 2019. The rest of the album is pretty good as well to be fair to them :-) stargourd, An tempestuous post-rock journey inspired by the existential threat of climate exchange, "Triumph & Disaster" overflows with grace and grit. johanmasson, supported by 14 fans who also own “Tautology I”, The drumming at the start of Vorel is masterful; gets me going every time it kicks in. Very good stuff. Caducity 3. tautology III — golden years 1. If you like El Ten Eleven, you may also like: supported by 7 fans who also own “Tautology”, If you wan´t to name a mentionable band for the genre post-rock, you have to list these guys! Matt Amy, An tempestuous post-rock journey inspired by the existential threat of climate exchange, "Triumph & Disaster" overflows with grace and grit. My favourites are "enter", "blood year", "empros" and "station". S EL TEN ELEVEN – … The drumming at the start of Vorel is masterful; gets me going every time it kicks in. Also what is going on for the bass at the end of Animal Ghosts?...so cool! Asher, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp. If you like El Ten Eleven, you may also like: supported by 10 fans who also own “Tautology III”, Very good stuff. I then purchased this one and the tracks are every bit as good. Tautology I by El Ten Eleven, released 01 May 2020 1. If I had purchased a vinyl album I would've worn out several. Sun Blizzard sounds like a throwback to Undiscovered Genius of the Mississippi Delta, such a beautiful piece! Limited Edition 3xLP Ultra Clear + Digital, You Are A Piece of Me, You Are a Piece of Her, All of This Bliss Doesn’t Come Without a Price. Tautology by El Ten Eleven, released 18 September 2020 1. The Star Feminine Band and Sun Ra Arkestra's Marshall Allen and Noel Scott. I´m always deeply impressed if a band says "hey - we made an album and we tried to make it sound like X". Shimmered 6. Jejune 4. The rest of the album is pretty good as well to be fair to them :-). Division 6. Awesome artwork and awesome joyful sing-along tunes. I then purchased this one and the tracks are every bit as good. El Ten Eleven If you wan´t to name a mentionable band for the genre post-rock, you have to list these guys! Division 6. Bandcamp New & Notable Oct 9, 2019, New Others Part Twoby This Will Destroy You, supported by 13 fans who also own “Tautology I”, There is something delicious about the textures on the second last track. Let's All Go Out Like Francis 7. Also what is going on for the bass at the end of Animal Ghosts?...so cool! On this one Milano and quartered are fucking heavy. Russian circles is a band that creates interesting music, a true musical trip.