All rights reserved. Après avoir choisi "Coco Sumner" comme nom de scène, elle a finalement décidé de reprendre son vrai prénom , Eliot, pour la sortie de son deuxième album. Though she previously performed under the moniker Coco in her band I Blame Coco, multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter Eliot Sumner has embraced her birth name, given by parents Sting and Trudie Styler. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. 2017 à 2h31 PST Eliot Pauline Sumner est comme son papa, une chanteuse et compositrice britannique. The latest Tweets from DISORDER UK (@DisorderMag). ELIIOT SUMNER IN CONCERT: British indie darling Eliot Paulina Sumner isn't one to conform to musical trends—or anything for that matter. Eliot Sumner Plays the Lank-Haired Muse to Calvin Klein’s New CK Everyone The musician-actor, cast as a “terrifying cold killer” in the upcoming James … “I make up for it in other ways.”. Model. All; ... published: April 2020. The child of singular British rocker Sting, Eliiot's non-conformist roots go deep, even extending all the way down to their gender (Eliot, aka Coco, doesn't believe in gender labels and prefers the pronoun "they"). Sie veröffentlichte eigene Stücke auf ihrer MySpace-Seite, woraufhin einige Labels Interesse bekundeten. The model Jenny Shimizu, photographed with a buzz cut and a pair of low-slung jeans, became an underground style icon. Be the first to, © 2002 - 2020 Stereoboard.com. Below is a sample playlists for Eliot Sumner taken from spotify. They made their adult acting debut in Guy Ritchie's The Gentlemen in 2020. Thank you Eliot Sumner and band... You ROCK..and are the event of the summer to see! Vanity Fair U.S. (Editorial) published: March 2020. photographer: Ian Kenneth Bird. Eliot Paulina Sumner (born 30 July 1990, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy) is a pop musician from United Kingdom. The eccentric neighbors have a camel named Timmy, whom Sumner considers a good friend. To revist this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Download our app or subscribe to our push notifications to get the latest alerts for Eliot Sumner. A look from the Comme des Garçons Homme Plus spring 2020 collection. They are the third of four children born to the musician Sting and the actress Trudie Styler. Throughout: hair products by Bumble and Bumble. The musician-actor, cast as a “terrifying cold killer” in the upcoming James Bond film, joins the fragrance campaign for this next-gen homage to CK One. Calvin Klein CK Everyone, $80. Playlist samples powered by the awesome Spotify, All event data and news is © Skiddle Ltd, “On your side since 2001, because we believe true fans deserve a Sumner appeared briefly in the films Me Without You (2001) and Stardust (2007). “I have to be honest with you. Sumner appeared briefly in the films Me Without You (2001) and Stardust (2007). She is the daughter of musician Sting and actress/producer Trudie Styler. Timothée Chalamet, sporting glossed lips on the red carpet. © 2020 Condé Nast. Rebooting an era-defining fragrance could be considered a play to nostalgia. The skater and photographer Evan Mock turns up with his lipstick-pink hair; MLMA, the Korean musician and chameleonic makeup star, also makes an appearance. Eliot Sumner (a.k.a Coco Sumner) is an English singer/songwriter and notably the daughter of Sting and Trudie Styler. At the time, no company did this more effectively than Calvin Klein, which sold $90 million in CK One perfume to 20-somethings by offering a reflection of themselves as cool as hell: androgynous, stoic, comfortable in scuffed lug-sole boots and cheap satin slip dresses. Eliot Paulina Sumner (born 30 July 1990, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy) is a pop musician from United Kingdom. Eliot Sumner ist die Tochter von Gordon Sumner alias Sting und seiner zweiten Frau Trudie Styler. The beauty joins other notables like actor Gregg Sulkin. Fan safety is our priority. “Then I head back to the countryside and build fires and live like a Wiccan.”, There’s freedom in such wanderings, and in other pursuits (painting!). I Blame Coco's debut single for Island, "Caesar," featuring Robyn, was released in February 2010. So how do you sell consumer goods to anti-consumerists? ), Ordinarily, though, Sumner has their usual armor. Fan blog for musician / producer Eliot Sumner. CK Everyone is about reveling in a kind of prismatic expressiveness—and the revels smell like orange and a hazy blue-tea note. The only hitch? Eliot Sumner, Actor: The Gentlemen. Like their father, their sound is a heady mix of new wave and arena rock laced with soaring synths and anthemic melodies anchored by a deep, arresting voice. Eliot Paulina Sumner was born in Tuscany but raised in England by parents Sting and Trudie Styler. Shirt by Dior Men; pants by Dior. Sie wurde lange aus der Popularität ihres Vaters herausgehalten und begann Mitte der 2000er mit der Musik. After successful collaborations with artists like Sub Focus and Miike Snow, they released the 2014 EP Information under the name Eliot Sumner. bc9e05c2a5bc9866e6c167b626ff9720 (816×816). They know what they want. Anything goes, from no-rules runway looks to Boy de Chanel nail polish, debuting in buff and black (but who’s to say gentlemen don’t prefer pink?). “All of those Calvin Klein campaigns when I was a kid were so iconic,” says Eliot Sumner, speaking by phone from London. The EP Information was released on 5 August 2014. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply. The child of singular British rocker Sting, Eliiot's non-conformist roots go deep, even extending all the way down to their gender (Eliot, aka Coco, doesn't believe in gender labels and prefers the pronoun "they"). See more ideas about Eliot sumner, Eliot, Sumner. Login to our free Promotion Centre to update these details. Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Add to List. (notobotanics.com). Eliot Sumner hasn't been mentioned in our news coverage. And rock and roll isn't the only thing that runs in the family—Eliot also shares Sting's knack for delivering amazing performances that draw audiences in and hold them in rapt attention until the very last note. Eliot Sumner Ph: Clark Franklyn | ODDA 18 'What Goes Around Comes Around' Spring/Summer 2020 covers. Sumner began writing songs at the age of 15, and signed a multi-record deal with Island Records at age 17. PUBLIC SCHOOL coat, talent’s own t-shirt and necklace worn throughout, KTZ pants (worn throughout) , and MICHAEL KORS COLLECTION shoes. Sorry, there are no related Eliot sumner news & reviews available to display currently. What made Sumner so emotional was the sudden possibility of change. Noto Botanics the Wash, $35. Oops, Eliot Sumner doesn't currently have any events scheduled. Do you promote/manage Eliot Sumner? Do yourself a favor and go see the Eliot Sumner Band live! Eliot Paulina Sumner (born 30 July 1990, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy) is a pop musician from United Kingdom. Click (macys.com). Ticket buyers looking for something different won't want to miss this maverick performer anytime they bring their powerful new wave sound and captivating showmanship to the stage. Une publication partagée par Eliot Sumner (@eliotsumner) le 14 Févr. If you'd like to be kept informed, please set a tour alert or register for our, No live reviews posted yet. Now, with the launch of CK Everyone, the 29-year-old is posing in those jeans. They made their adult acting debut in Guy Ritchie's The Gentlemen in 2020. Eliot Sumner (a.k.a Coco Sumner) is an English singer/songwriter and notably the daughter of Sting and Trudie Styler. PRADA wool jacket and cotton shirt and KTZ pants . You will be up on your feet and dancing, hopping and bopping in no time. Eliot released the debut album The Constant on 8 November 2010 under the alias I Blame Coco.