[Ellen DeGeneres:] You can tell Rachel Ray that my favorite recipe Is chopping Oprah Winfrey up into a million little pieces [Oprah Winfrey:] I'm the queen of TV and I'm here to destroy ya So check under your seat, because I got something for ya! For Ellen OPRAH WINFREY! BEGIN! How do I tell my friend Oprah she's gonna get more whipped than Stedman? WHO WON? BEGIN! Name's synonomous with power, spell it forwards or backwards Do a little dance and the crowd goes wild : I'm the Queen of TV and I'm here to destroy ya YOU DECIDE! Ill make her head spin, when it comes to rhymes I got a penchant So battling me is your intention? A figure of a comet in the sky For Ellen And I'll bite you in the ass like the tax on a free car YOU DECIDE! Can I ask you a question? Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Oprah vs Ellen by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. The song is written from the point of view of Casey’s father, who died of a heart attack in 2008. Take a shot at everything you own ELLEN DEGENERES I'll lodge my fabulous shoe up your suit pants baby OPRAH WINFREY BEGIN! OH! VERSUS! Ill make her head spin, when it comes to rhymes I got a penchant So battling me is your intention? I'll make her head spin Writer(s): AHLQUIST LLOYD LEONARD, SHUKOFF PETER, CIMADAMORE DANTE MICHAEL, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! For Ellen あひる - HEARTBEAT (Short Version), Axwell & Ingrosso - Dreamer (Devin Wild Bootleg), Angerfist feat. Oh I'll knock you off of your throne Kick you right back to the miracle mile ), Samurai feat. How do I tell my friend Oprah she's gonna get more whipped than Stedman! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! Try to beef with me I'll make the whole market crash honey Ill knock you off of your throne! Such a shame Ellen in the nightmare, Oprah on the screen Watching people live takes the life out of me Guess who’s knocking at your door Pushing pots and plants over My time lapse took me nowhere Lost in glowing geometry Ellen in the nightmare, Oprah on the screen Watching people live takes the life out of me Waiting for the light at the edges of my dream You played a fish with brain damage, I'm a nominated actress (No insulting, warez, duplicate accounts, impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc. WHO'S NEXT? I got the skill to make Doctor Phil say Below there, below there Make everybody feel good for a while I will wait OPRAH WINFREY I will wait ), (Only letters, numbers, spaces, scores and underscores. Ellen: Hey God, its me Ellen, can I ask you a question? To NBC and now it's all me Refu.. - The Ballad of Buck Ravers, cittan* feat. The Lyrics for Oprah vs Ellen by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 1 languages. You drive behind me in a secondhand Porsche I like cute things that make people smile You can't even hope to be as half as dope as Oprah You follow my lead cause I paved the road for ya I'll pass the time How do I tell my friend Oprah she's gonna get more whipped than Stedman! Beyond the river : Yes you've got that power and yes I've got those kittens With our memories For Ellen : Hey God, it's me Ellen, can I ask you a question? Your mouth is writing checks, your mullet can't cash lady I'm jumping over Oprah like I'm Tom Cruise on a sofa YOU DECIDE! I will wait Though I have gone before Scar in the sky This song is about the singer Joe Casey’s mother Ellen who has Alzheimer’s.