Ellie Goldstein has also become one of Gucci’s most popular models on their Instagram page, with almost 800,000 likes. Sign Up. Jenette spent most of her childhood in Los Angeles. Ellie Goldstein has just broken another barrier for people with disabilities. Ellie Goldstein is an 18-year-old model with Down's syndrome who just had one of the most exciting photo shoots any model could have—she posed for a Gucci Beauty campaign, and made history doing it.. She has featured in ad campaigns for Superdrug, Nike and Vodafone However, Ellie preferred not to shine a light on her birthday, full date of birth, and zodiac sign. Model: Ellie Goldstein Ellie Goldstein … Michele is Gucci’s creative designer who chose Ellie Goldstein, a British model with Down syndrome, to be the product’s image. Goldstein, who has Down syndrome, is actively changing the face of the fashion world. All Rights Reserved Stars Offline, Erica Herman Bio: Net Worth, Job, Height, Parents, Siblings, Mecki Dent Wiki: Jai Courtney, Age, Net Worth, Job, Height, Madisson Hausburg Bio: Age, Net Worth, Height, College, Katherine Zhu [Golfer] Wiki: Age, Collin Morikawa, Height, Mya Lynn Lesnar Wiki: Mother, Albino, Boyfriend, Height, WWE, Net Worth, Alexina Graham Husband, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Parents, Siblings, Height. Maura Horton, the inventor of MagnaReady, an adaptive apparel line created with patented magnetic closures for people with limited dexterity or mobility, and Sinead … By June 2020, Ellie had amassed 8 thousand followers on Instagram. If you've yet to hear the name Ellie Goldstein, get ready to hear it everywhere. She is so effective as an actress, it is nearly impossible to recognize her from role to role. Ellie then revealed Marilyn Monroe as her beauty icon. View the profiles of people named Elle Goldstein. At age 15, Ellie Goldstein’s mother discovered an agency Zebedee Management — an agency representing models with alternative appearances and disabilities. There, she uploaded multiple photos with her sister Amy Goldstein — who seemed equally beautiful and could be a model. She is represented by Zebedee Management and has been modeling since she was 15. They are normally letters filled with wishes of toys, puppies and ponies. When Ellie Goldstein made strides in the modeling industry in 2020, Ellie Goldstein was 18 years old. It was even hinted that Yvonne should leave Ellie at the hospital and go home without her, like the ‘last mother who had a baby like that’. [1][2] She is represented by Zebedee Management[3] and has been modeling since she was 15. The 18-year-old, who has Down syndrome, appears on the digital cover for Allure: The Beauty of Accessibility series.. Fronting a digital cover of Allure. The fashion industry just got one step closer to becoming more inclusive with the launch of a new e-commerce platform providing content and products for people with disabilities, health conditions and for caregivers. The second best result is Ellie J C Goldstein age 70s in Venice, CA in the West Los Angeles neighborhood. Ellie Goldstein is changing the traditional beauty standard one modeling gig at a time. I feel so proud of myself, especially to have been chosen for this. The only challenge I have faced was maybe people signing to me and talking to my mum instead of me, until realising that I can communicate and that I am just like them, maybe just slower at learning some things.”. The post promoting the brand’s buildable Mascara L’Obscur on Gucci’s Instagram page – followed by 41 million people - became one of its most liked post ever, with a staggering 864,861 likes. Garner, 48, appeared on Tuesday's episode of "Today With Hoda & Jenna". There are so many different phases and stages, from infanthood to adulthood. Asked when she felt the most beautiful, Ellie replied: “always”. Besides modeling, Ellie also developed an interest in dance, drama, reading, and learning new scripts. Surely, her father did the same. Also, she might hail from Jewish descent. Her latest feat? Diagnosed with Down Syndrome at birth, Ellie was born in either 2003 or 2002. When I look at the images, I feel happy with myself, and all the likes and comments on social media across the world have been overwhelming.”. She has demonstrated for Gucci and Vogue. According to Ellie, she loved being a role model. She has refused to talk about her parents right now but we are still focused on finding this information as soon as possible. People with Down syndrome are just as diverse as any human being, but one thing is for sure: if they receive the right attention, help, and support, also babies with Down syndrome can achieve almost anything. Ellie Goldstein (2002) is a British model with Down syndrome.. Goldstein was born in Ilford, Essex to a Jewish family. She has been a piece of numerous celebrated brands and has likewise displayed for them. Ellie, meanwhile, refrained from divulging her dating life on social media. People - Ellie Goldstein is changing the traditional beauty standard one modeling gig at a time.