What is the work environment and culture like? It was good experience in real estate business. They love to hire white people and hate to provide benefits to asians. Emaar is a hospitality industry which locates the adress hotel and resorts and their corresponding buildings including apartments and so on which we are really being attracted to work there in emaar. 198 Emaar Properties reviews. by that i've been a help to my parents. i learn more things from Emrill ServicesLLC. What is the interview process like at EMAAR? Good environment to work. There is a clear path of company goals and objective with a specific KPIs for all employees. Lee las opiniones de los empleados y valoraciones en Glassdoor para decidir si Emaar Properties es la empresa que estás buscando. Very good facilities, discount for employees for lunch, I am working emaar good company and very nice all managment all faciliti all staf good good accoumodassion, working in Emaar allows me to work smarter and be more productive as we work in a very competitive market furthermore I got a big experience in the real estate market in Dubai. What kind of background check does EMAAR do and…. Keep Motivating, Keep Inspiring Customers.Living the Role. You cannot have a stable life at emaar. 62 reviews from EMAAR employees about EMAAR culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Fast paced environment to exert your full potential to achieve organizational goals. Si no activas la opción de permitir cookies en tu navegador, Glassdoor no funcionará correctamente. A good company to get experience that will be beneficial for career, you will learn how to communicate with different people and get the real experience with them. productive and i love the customer service job, Different People from around the world, that was great. Management is nice. Best place to work. Salary health benefits are good and on time. How much is Team Leader Take home salary in Emaar Call Center located in Dubai? Glassdoor has 198 Emaar Properties reviews submitted anonymously by Emaar Properties employees. What questions did they ask during your interview at EMAAR? free lunch and snacks, passes for at the top. All employees are open minded and great. Management is very supportive as well. The Company nurtures its high performers and constantly looking at ways to accomplish greater. Multitude tasking with great opportunity to learn new things. Good place to work in unfortunately due to massive staff gorwth on employee is very slow promotions would be favorable to the people who came first. I loved what I was doing until the job came to end due to some crisis , no much work ,the company management was perfect since my date of join until I exited the company. What are some tips for doing well in the interview? I have felt fake work pressures and most of the managers are good in buttering their seniors and can punish you for their mistakes. Emaar is one of the biggest and multi national companies operating in Dubai, Fast paced learning, Ownership Mindset, Collaborative working, best quality, fast progress ,the work is very hard. Staffs are friendly. I loved what I was doing until the job came to end due to some crisis , no much work ,the company management was perfect since my date of join until I exited the company. Explain job analysis Methods used in emaar. Emaar is a well known construction company known at international level for its renowned buildings. i really enjoy working here. No hay ninguna opinión que coincida con tu búsqueda en esta empresa. Plus it gives them an opportunity to relax in a complex work environment. Our community is ready to answer. What questions did they ask during your interview at EMAAR? 81 reviews from EMAAR employees about EMAAR culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. In my work place its very happy to deal with kids but little bit hard for parents.Sometimes I encountered difficult kids but at the end of the day it was still fine.Sometimes I get bored but thats why maybe I tried to apply for another job. Emaar Hospitality meeting customer requirements and ensuring 100% retention of customers by ensuring complete customer satisfaction. En zor yanı işin yogun olmadıgı zamanlardı cünkü tek işimiz orada oturup bilgi vermekti baska bir ley yapılamazdı dogal olarak. Management is very supportive as well. Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAAR. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. How much is Team Leader Take home salary in Emaar Call Center located in Dubai? Our community is ready to answer. Day of work is relaxing due to the work environment, Working with the biggest real state developer in the middle east has given me the experience i need during the year past working there. The working environment is very casual and relaxed. Esto reemplazará la opinión que actualmente se muestra en el perfil objetivo de . Do these reviews help you learn more about. 9 ours working a day, i am learning how to deal with the guest, like how to handle a difficult situation, management are always supportive with the staff regarding to all problem that we are facing with the guest, they are teaching us how to handle them so we can do and solve it on our own, our co workers are there always to help us when we are on busy time, the hardest part of my job is when the guest ant handle it are so drunk and they are not listening at all to you, and you have to call your manager to speak to them cause you cant handle it anymore. Actualmente no hay opiniones sobre los beneficios de esta empresa. Working in EMAAR PJSC is indeed a pleasure and an enjoyable experience. Nice Atmosphere to work. Emaar is one of those organization where you dream of working and i was lucky enough to be a part of that company when i got hired first it was bit hard for me to get adjust but when i settled down there i learned a lot from there. Selecciona otro idioma y sigue leyendo más opiniones. Dynamic work culture with the thirst to achieve and deliver the best locally and internationally. Consejos para dar feedback más efectivo al equipo, Cómo mantener un buen ambiente de trabajo, 5 beneficios de la transparencia en el trabajo, Las empresas de tecnología mejor evaluadas en 2017. Just love your Job Time is so Fast. good managerial skills and comfortable environment. The work environment is very professional and productive. Emaar, The Economic City (EEC) has an amazing environment that allows to learn and gain experience. Does EMAAR require pre-employment background checks? Does EMAAR require pre-employment background checks? What is the required qualification join to Emaar. You cannot have a stable life at emaar. Especially in my position as Events Executive. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Emaar Properties is right for you. Overall work culture is good, benefits provided to the employees are good. Employers should practice more about giving facilities to the staff. It keeps your employees energetic and active at the same time. Free meals accomodation and transportation. It keeps your employees energetic and active at the same time. It was good experience in real estate business. Explain job analysis Methods used in emaar. The work environment is very professional and productive. But, it only works, when every. The restaurant of my company is so nice and we have team work and nice service very pass and very nice communication of kitchen and dinning service... Great Management, Fun Atmosphere. Team work plays an important role in progress of every organization. The only one thing that was not that perfect it was the life balance and the salary, Dubai is quite expensive and it was hard to manage with such money.... Emaar is a best place to drop lots of services by fulfilling and exceeding expectations of customers. If you were to leave EMAAR, what would be the reason? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I really enjoyed working with them. A empresa Emaar e líder no UAE uma empresa dinâmica e com sentido de cultura corporativa,foi um experiência excelente a nível de carreira e pessoal,a empresa deu a liberdade de criar a maior plataforma do mundo digital dentro de um shopping. En Glassdoor hay 223 opiniones sobre Emaar Properties enviadas de forma anónima por empleados de Emaar Properties. AmbitionBox has 178 Emaar MGF reviews submitted by Emaar MGF employees. Each day i captured new things as in i got so many chance to meet new people. A company which had multi culture staff working, so the good experience by working such a culture oriented company. Working for Emaar are daily novelties. Avis de salariés chez CELINE à propos de la culture d'entreprise, des salaires, des avantages, de l'équilibre vie professionnelle/vie personnelle, de l'encadrement, de la sécurité de l'emploi etc. And at last the forign loyal staff will loose his job. 98 Emaar Properties reviews in Dubai, UAE. Excellent for business development and BOT projects. 6 cosas a evitar en una negociación de sueldo, ¿Quieres pedir un aumento? However, I need career growth and would like to have better opportunities. I deal with different clients and suppliers frequently which allow me to expand my knowledge and database. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Facilities Management Coordinator / Site Supervisor, QHSE Coordinator MAB Facilities Management. Fast paced environment to exert your full potential to achieve organizational goals. With various MEP and cleaning work going on day to day, it is very impossible to remain the same. Great company and very supportive to all employees. We want to help you find great companies. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Emaar Properties. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. What are some tips for doing well in the interview? What is the required qualification join to Emaar. Emaar is a very good company to work with, as they taking care of both costumers & accossiats keeping growing throw develop and improve the standard to candidate with costumers needs. Quality Control Executive (Former Employee) - Dubai - April 26, 2020. Productive, Hard Work but it's Fun, professional and good to enhance your experience. Emaar is a big giant, they have good benefits for permanent employees but job security is none, they can fire anyone they want at any moment, their office timing is very unfair and there is no schedule of anything. I have to be honest with everyone regarding all of Omar's benefits and culture and regulations please be noted that it's for only leaders and whoever wants to be leader, I don’t like them because they are given a lot of moneys only to mangment not to us about food almost the same food every day about accommodation 3 in on room small, Worst management .they treat the people very badly.poeple are not happy.and the salary is not good.management always irritates the people.there is no emergencies providing.its like a fake company, You will learn a lot every single day, amazing management, well-paid job, great benefits compare to another companies in the field, valued experience.