Attia, George R, MD Physicians & Surgeons Miami, Wilkerson, Eric C, MD Physicians & Surgeons Fort Lauderdale, Dr. Allen A Neuenschwander, MD Physicians & Surgeons Boise. Portland AM Freq Band Call City Power day; night 550: AM: KOAC: Corvallis: 5,000 watts Photo: J. Waits, Interestingly, during Riismandel’s chat, he shared word of the LPFM application window. See the full collection of tours on the Radio Stations Tour page. During my visit I heard a lot about plans for the station’s growing roster of podcasts, including the Portland-specific “Joyride,” which will deal with transportation, including deep conversations about ethics, access, and more. Sound board in Portland Radio Project’s on-air studio. Plastic Surgery Associates Physicians & Surgeons Ann Arbor, Dr. Mohamed Mansour .Md Physicians & Surgeons Dearborn, Dr. Thomas P Forks, DO Physicians & Surgeons Byram, Ng, Lorraine K MD: Lorraine K Ng, MD Physicians & Surgeons New York. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Clear Channel Radio locations in Portland, OR. Abu-Romeh, Omar S, MD Physicians & Surgeons Bridgeport. The studio is fairly spartan, with a board, a dedicated music computer loaded with the station’s automation system, an internet-enabled computer, turntable, microphones, and monitor speakers. is on during the drive home, but he keeps the talk really to a minimum. Photo: J. Waits. FM Radio Stations 88.3 MHz to 107.5 MHz Photo: J. Waits. DJs used to have a view to the street below, but the constant traffic rumble, particularly from trucks, proved to be problematic, as the sound bled into the studio. Some of the programs on the schedule include shows centered around music subcultures (“Subculture”), proto punk (“Radio After Death”), Portland artists, country, and indie rock. Percussive sounds emanated from the dance space, where I imagined tap dancers at work. In addition to the logged digital music, some hosts also play vinyl or pull material from their own collections (Portland Radio Project doesn’t have a physical music library). On-air studio at community radio station Portland Radio Project. On a drizzly Columbus Day morning, I arrived at the Day Theater in Portland, Oregon to visit community radio station Portland Radio Project.The welcoming message on the marquee read: “PORTLAND RADIO PROJECT 99,1 A LOCAL BAND EVERY 15 MINUTES,” proudly proclaiming the presence of the low power FM radio station that was housed within. She worked at the campus newspaper and got her first radio experience volunteering at community radio station KBOO (see my tour). Photo: J. Waits. Littlerock Community Clinic Lancaster CA, 15th Street Surgical Center Inc Lancaster CA. A volunteer since 2015, Voisin began as an intern after graduating from University of Portland.