April 20, 2020 04/20/2020 5:52 pm. Epic Jams: The 20 Longest Songs In Classic Rock History by Dan Tucker 2/18/2014 We all know about the “epic” classic rock songs that ruled, and still rule, rock radio to this day. What do you think are some of the greatest Epic Rock Songs of all time? Featuring everyone from The Rolling Stones and T.Rex to Metallica, Van Halen, Kings of Leon and more, it's the ultimate resource for improving your playing - and having a load of fun doing it. I believe that Achilles Last Stand is up there because that song showed how amazing Led Zeppelin was. Whether it be a story to tell, or just becoming part of a fan’s everyday life, these classic rock hits are sure to hype you out everytime they play. Buckle up for some of the most epic classic rock songs … Author: rockyhorror666. Epic Rock Songs Songs Download- Listen Epic Rock Songs MP3 songs online free. 100 Best Epic Songs. Our guide to the best classic rock songs of all time includes the top '60s rock & roll, stadium rock, guitar pop, Southern rock and blues tunes Play Epic Rock Songs album songs MP3 by Age Of Rock and download Epic Rock Songs songs on Gaana.com. Most of them progressive and all of them awesome. By Marty Rosenbaum. This list is full of powerful, beautiful, crazy and long tracks. That's why we've put together this HUMONGOUS list of 53 epic rock songs you can learn right now. Photo credit Ethan Miller/Getty Images. In no particular order, here are some that I think would be on my top list of epic rock songs.. Derek and the Dominos - Layla Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Metallica - One or Fade To Black AC/DC - Highway to Hell Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody John Mayer - Bold As Love (originally by Jimi Hendrix) Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower Hier Kommen Lieder Rein Die auch Mit Epischen Lieder Zu tuen Hat Nur Die In Rock Versionen Sind oder Mit Sänger/Rin Und Rock Zu Tuen haben :33 RADIO.COM. 4 Epic Rock Songs That Are At Least 20 Minutes Long A 4/20 special.